Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn

Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn

a part of “Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn”, a fictional universe by ForgottenShadows.

Welcome to the realm of Arnaraen. Where all of the lands vie for Peace or Destruction and the weight of conflict comes crashing down like a tidal wave of Blood and Nightmares.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn"

Please make sure to read the rules on the website before creating your character on the forum. Thank You.
Last edited by ForgottenShadows on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"When we gaze into the Blackest oblivion, All we see is ourself."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Grey Wolf Tavern and Inn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Wait...so this isn't actualy a Rp on THIS site? Why even make this then?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Noxize wrote:Wait...so this isn't actualy a Rp on THIS site? Why even make this then?

Yes it is an actual RP on this site the only thing that isn't on this site is the forum itself.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm

So, what will be going on here then? I joined the forum as well, I miss the old "Tavern of blah blah" from Yahoo Chat...so seeing this I got a lil nostalgic.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Submitted my character. Pretty excited to get going. Are there any rules to getting started or can we just go ahead? Don't want to start if you had something planned.
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Noxize wrote:So, what will be going on here then? I joined the forum as well, I miss the old "Tavern of blah blah" from Yahoo Chat...so seeing this I got a lil nostalgic.

Well we will be playing within the game as our characters. I couldn't remember a whole lot about GWTI so I gathered what I could remember and expanded upon it. I showed one of the other original moderators of GWTI the website and forum and she liked what I have done with it so far.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm

SalmaiLeore wrote:Submitted my character. Pretty excited to get going. Are there any rules to getting started or can we just go ahead? Don't want to start if you had something planned.

The rules are located at the information page for the game. I also see that you have registered for the forum you will need to check your email to activate the account. Also you can create multiple accounts on the forum using the same email.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:16 pm

I guess I'm slightly confused. Have we not started playing? I do not see any posts in the Posting section on roleplaygateway. Are we roleplaying on the forum on that GWTI site? I'm confused on how this is going to work.

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm

SalmaiLeore wrote:I guess I'm slightly confused. Have we not started playing? I do not see any posts in the Posting section on roleplaygateway. Are we roleplaying on the forum on that GWTI site? I'm confused on how this is going to work.

If you view the website again you will see a button that says Forum click that and you will be taken to the forum. Also the reason I don't have a forum on RPG is because I don't like them very much plus you can have a larger signature so long as it doesn't take up the entire screen. Not only that but on the forum I created you can have more than one account using the same email address.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 am

So...the Rp is going to take place on your site?

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForgottenShadows on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 am

Noxize wrote:So...the Rp is going to take place on your site?

Yes and no. But RP will also be done in the chat as well.

ForgottenShadows
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!