Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

IC; Group RP - Blood Lust

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

IC; Group RP - Blood Lust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Good evening all!

I don't have time to set this up now, but if it generates enough interest then I will! So this will be brief;

Set in the fictional city of Tokyon (think London x Tokyo), a species named the (will think of a name for them, VIs for now!) are considered members of the community. They are a mix of Vampire and Incubus. VIs are capable of attracting human's through pheromones which they can alter their output of. They cannot force humans into activities, but can influence them enough to make a decision that favours them. They can thrive off a mixed diet of small amounts of human food, blood from humans and the lust that emanates from their 'victims'. They are dark, sultry and sophisticated creatures who are considered noble and accepted. VIs are fed through 'feed banks' - a voluntary organisation where humans who need to earn a little extra money offer their services as 'Providers' to keep the VI's healthy. The VIs that use Provider Banks, and the humans that inhabit the world, consider themselves Pureblood.

Tokyon is also home to a lower class called the Tainted. The tainted are VIs and humans that feed off of each other for enjoyment rather than for health, mainly during intimate activities but not always. Humans quite often become addicted to Vampire Blood, and VIs are sometimes vulnerable to the addiction that lust can offer. VIs who 'hook' a human are then labelled Feeders and are generally bonded long term. Feeders and their humans sometimes develop romantic relationships, but other times they are treated more like pets. Recently, Tokyon government passed a law that dictates the activity undertaken by Feeders and their Humans is illegal, and an elite group of Purebloods called the Royal Association have been set up to deter and legally detain those caught in the act, with privileges close to that of the police. RAs have some members that are vampires and some are humans.

Now, this can either be a 'sandbox' RP set in the house where the feeders and their humans live, or we can have 2x feeders and their humans, and 2 RA members and the RP will be with the feeders and humans on the run. I'm not sure what people would go for, hence the interest check! :D

So, some things to note here;

1- The roleplay will roughly start with the newscast about the law being passed, then move on to the RAs being dispatched etc.

2 - This feels like a 6 person roleplay, but can be less/more possibly! Two feeders, two humans and two RAs

3 - VIs are a mix between vampires and incubus - the thrive off blood, lust and a little human food.

4 - To 'Feed', the vampires bite into their skin and the humans' lick/suck it out.

5 - This roleplay WILL deal with nitty gritty themes - addiction, the slight mention of intimate behaviour but keep it PG 15 unless you take it PMs - i'm pretty happy to take my VI and her human to PMs for a sideline if the counterpart so wishes!

6 - LITERATE AND INTERESTED ONLY PLEASE

7 - Anime FCs only, sorry!

8 - Comment here for interest :) If we get at least four I'll set it up! Please spread the word!

9 - The roles are as follows;

VI 1 (Female - ME) X Human 1 (male/female) - Romantic relationship
VI 2 (Male or female) X Human 2 (male/female) - 'pet' relationship NOT ABUSIVE
RA 1 (male or femle) X RA 2 (male/female) - FRIENDS/PARTNERS can either be humans or VIs

Any questions don't hesitate to ask me~

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: IC; Group RP - Blood Lust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 pm

hmmm, interesting concept. i shall think on this! If I join, I'd prefer to be human 2
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: IC; Group RP - Blood Lust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Okay lovely, thank you!

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!