Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Gryffindor

Gryffindor

a part of “Gryffindor”, a fictional universe by Lily L. Potter.

you can only join it if you are in Gryffindor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gryffindor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gryffindor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily L. Potter on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gryffindor"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily L. Potter
Member for 4 years
Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Gryffindor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Question for how to join this RP: Do I have to just make a character that's a member of House Gryffindor, do I have to make a student that gets sorted into the house, or do I actually have to take some Pottermore test or whatever to get sorted and put the result into my character application?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!