Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

St. Basil's Academy

Guardian Assignments

a part of “St. Basil's Academy”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

[TWO roles open! NEED TO BE FILLED!] At St. Basil's Academy, deep in Baia, Russia, the students aren't exactly normal. Some of them are mortal vampires, some of them are half vampires. But they both strive towards a common goal--defeating the Strigoi.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Basil's Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guardian Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 pm

OKAY, so I know we don't have that last Moroi filled yet, but I'm just excited to get this figured out. So, fill out the thingie below {It's literally like three questions} and I will proceed to randomly assign guardians to moroi based on your preferences.

Code: Select all
Name:
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female?
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Guardian Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Name: Ariella Dragomir
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female? Preferable female, but it honestly doesn't matter.
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular? Not that I can think of...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Name: Chase Simpson
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female? Prefer Male but female would be alright too.
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular? Kole xD I would be fine with someone else though just thought they'd be a good match.

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Name: Landon Porterfield
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female? Female
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular? Nope. Anyone is fine with me. ^^

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Name: Luke Gunn
Would you rather guard a male or female? Lady please. If not, it's not too big a deal. :P
Would you like to guard anyone in particular? Non.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Name: Nila Dashkov
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female? Male please.
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular? Nope, not really.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 am

Name: Janet Harris
Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female? Male but, it doesn't matter ~
Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular? No, not really.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am

Name: Ashley Lawrence

Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female?
I'd rather guard a female, if possible... I'd feel kinda weird guarding a guy.

Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular?
I thought it'd be awesome to guard Ariella Dragomir, she seems pretty cool.
I may be an Angel, but sharing is still a no-no.

Angel's Whisper
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Name: Grey Markings

Would you rather guard/be guarded by a male or female?: Either is fine to guard.

Would you like to guard/be guarded by anyone in particular?: No.

Onica-Louis
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 pm

ASSIGNMENTS

Ashley Lawrence/Ariella Dragomir
Grey Markings/Nila Dashkov
Janet Harris/Landon Porterfield
Reilly Hayes/Ariel Lucas
Chase Simpson/Kole Fionn

Luke Gunn--unknown as of yet! Sorry! We'll just have to wait until the last character is reserved. You can create a personal thingy for Luke though. Like, he has some kind of special task or some kind of thing that either prevents him from being a guardian until further notice, or he can just be a floater of some sorts. Again, really sorry!

BBSweetie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:16 am

Are we gonna start soon I'm so excited to start.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!