Guardian... IC/Closed

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Guardian... IC/Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Sable Logan and Ace Grant look like your average teenagers...BUT truth is, Sable is a Witch and Ace is her magic Guardian. Magic Guardian sounds cool right? WRONG! Ace was forced to become a Guardian by law. He had disobeyed Magic law and his only choices were being stripped of his magic or Become a Guardian to a new witch. Sable seemed like the perfect choice for him. When Ace arrived at Sable's high school, she immediatly despised him. Now Ace is stuck being a Guardian and Sable is stuck with a Guardian she doesn't even like...or does she?

Guardian: A full-fledge witch appointed to look after and guide a fledgling witch until they become a full-fledge witch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone can post first
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Guardian... IC/Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm

(I guess i'll post first. Yes I know it is a boring post but it's just to start. :P)

Sable steped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She swiped a hand across the steam covered mirror and studied her features. Most were normal. Besides her eyes and her birthmark. Sable started tracing the crescent on her cheek until the mirror fogged up again.
Today was the first day of Sable's junior year in high school and she never felt so sluggish. She was sure to get pushed away by everyone, as she did to them. She never felt safe in the school. No bullies or anything, just having her secret discovered. It isn't hard to spot a witch but to Sable, humans could be so stupid sometimes, they have no idea that witches are everywhere.
She pulled on a white tee shirt, a Blue hoodie, distressed jeans and blue converse, grabbed her bag and headed out to her Land Rover. She started up the 'Beast' then pulled out of her driveway. She slowly made her way to the highschool Sable knew as 'Hell'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Ace was lying in his bed. He rolled over a few times trying to go back to sleep. That was all he planned on doing tell he remembered that he had to help a new witch. He growled and got out of bed. He hated going to school full of mortals worst thing you could do. He just sat on his bed for a moment then pulled on a pair of jeans and a black shirt. Then he walked down stairs. He looked at the time and said to him self "Damn need to try to wake up at 11 I just had to be off by like three hours today" Ace rolled his eyes then pulled on a pair of skater shoes. Then headed out the door.

He walked outside and looked around. It was to bright out for his liking. Then he just walked down the road to the school the young witch Sable went to. Ace smirked at the fun ideas he could do to bug Sable. This was going to be a fun year.
(I will post for Luna later :P)

Sorella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

((double post :P))
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

(alright)

Sable pulled into the school parking lot and sighed when she saw a group of the rich bitches in her parking space. She whipped the rover around into to the crappiest parking space of the lot. Stepping out of the car, Sable noticed that a few of the girls were looking at her and laughing. She glared at them and they stopped laughing and looked away. Sable smirked and walked over to the ancient picnic table by the school. It was shaded from the sun with a few large trees so she wouldn't get blinded by the sun. She tossed her stuff onto the table then sat cross legged on the table top. She saw old students greeting old friends, new students standing akwardly by theirselves and new students bouncing around trying to find out who was cool and who wasn't.
Sable chuckled at them and traced some of the words carved into the table. The table was symbolic to Sable, it was the only place where nobody bothered her and she could be alone at the school.
A new student came up and tried to introduce herself to Sable but Sable gave her the 'leave-me-alone' glare and the girl scurried away. A few jocks were staring at her and she swore that on of them called her a vampire. Sable chuckled and continued tracing the carvings. She had been called many things but never a vampire.
Sable let out a deep breath and waited impatiently for the bell to ring.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Ace was smirking while walking past the popular group. He was looking at the girls and was saying in his mind if they were hot or not. Ace never cared for pure blondes at all they just seemed to be really annoying. But he did like a girl to tell him to f off it was quite funny he would not leave them alone it just seemed more of an invite to him. Then he started to look around for a girl with really green eyes. He knew that only witchs had green eyes that were a light shade. But for some reason the green fayded as you start to become more of a witch. That was why his eyes were not as green but they were still green. Then he spotted a girl at the picnic table. She had green eyes from what he could see. Then he smirked and walked over.

He sat across from her then said "You new?are you what I am? Were you born here? whats your favorite color?" Ace loved to ask questions cause one girls would get mad at him and ask him not to bud in her own personal life. Ace just loved how the girls got mad when he kept asking them more and more questions.

----

Luna was no bitch she could tell you that but she was liked by a lot of guys. Most of them being mortal. But she would never really get far into it with a human maybe a few dates or so. But Luna was no slut. She waited a month before she moved on. Just so others would not get the idea she was one. Sometimes she kept a guy for a year tops.

Luna walked passed the boys in the parking lot. She was single and had been for two months and the guys all knew it. But Luna had no interest in them right now. Luna flicked her long dirty blonde hair and glared at the sun. She had always hated the sun she loved the snow the best and was waiting for it to come back around. A lot of kids thought she was not human witch was true but she was not telling any one about who she was.

Sorella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Sable looked up at the guy and frowned. "First off, stop asking questions, it's annoying. If you mean new to this school, then no. That depends, I have a crescent birthmark, do you? Yes I was born here but not on this table and my favorite color," She tapped her chin and looked up at the sky dramatically. "Purple, purple is my favorite color now who the hell are you?" She crossed her arms and glared at the guy. His eyes were green too but not quite as bright as hers. "I'm Sable Logan." She kept her arms crossed and her legs folded. "Your new aren't you? I haven't seen you around this hell. Were you born here? What's your favorite color?" She mimicked his questions and smirked. Sable could tell that this guy would immediatly get on her nerves. "I have one serious question though, why are you talking to me? Wouldn't you rather talk to someone less, I dunno, weird? Your putting your social life here in jepordy." Sable chuckled and pointed to a few girls. "Maybe that's the crew your looking for."

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Ace chuckled a bit. "I cant help not asking questions" Then he smirked and said in his head 'She's gonna be fun to mess with' He then said "Like this?" He lift his sleeve up so it showed his birthmark. "Now I assume you are what I am" Then he laughed a bit when she asked who he was. "Why darling I'm Ace Grant and why I talk to you instead of the populars well lets just say more then three is a crowd..." Then he smirked when she mimicked his question's "No, No, No sweetie thats not how it works I ask and you get annoyed and still answer them" He smiled brightly thinking of what she would say to that.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Sable smiled sarcastically. "Call me sweetie or darling again, I dare you." She frowned and turned away from Ace. "So, Ace, just answer this question...Why are you here?" She looked at him a little suspicious. "You don't act like any of the witches i've met before." She had never spoken to somebody so much at Jordan and it was weird. Nobody would approach her but this guy just strode on up and started asking questions. She leaned towards him and looked at his eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why aren't your eyes bight like mine?" She didn't care that she was asking questions, he could deal with it or ignore her. She shrugged then backed up and chuckled. "The populars are staring at you." She pointed to a group of girls looking at where Ace and Sable were and giggling. "You got fans."

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

Ace smirked then looked at the girls looking at him. He winked at then did the call me sighn. "Watch them scream" Then as if on task or something all the girls went crazy. "Ok..I wont call you those names..honey" He smirked at his smart ass comment. Then said "Well...looks like I am stuck with you cause I have to help you tell your a full witch like my self" He frowned then put the smile back on his face. "Oh honey, I'm one of a kind and my eyes are not as freaky bright like yours cause I'm more mature" He smirked then crossed his arms mimicking her. If she did any sound effects of flick her hair he would mimick that as well. "Now now Honey I answered questions you ask me more we will just see what I do...and your threat was not very convincing Sweetie" He smiled then rolled his eyes.

Then he looked at the girl that was walking by the staring guys. Then he knew who that was. It was one of the witch's he knew. 'Fun times with her' he thought. For there was one night they started bugging the populars then more and more into the night Ace did kiss her but then she bitched slapped him witch she had every right to do. Then he motioned for her to come over to the picnic table.

Luna walked over to where Ace and Sable were. Luna smirked and said "What ya need now darling?"
Ace chuckled and said "Nothing, Luna darling this is Sable aka the witch I have to watch out for" Ace winked and chuckled some more.
"Ha I see" Then Luna turned to Sable and said "Good luck with him...likes to kiss ya after having a little fun bugging people"
Ace elbowed Luna then said "Hey no need to chase the girl away..hint Sable I wont kiss you and Luna for the last time I'm sorry about that" He rolled his eyes at Luna then crossed his arms more.
Luna smirked then said "I will hold it on you tell the day you die, and I was just telling her to watch out" Then Luna rolled her own eyes and crossed her own arms. If people saw them they would think they were soul mates or just plain old siblings truth was they were no way releated at all.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 am

Sable chuckled as the girls went crazy. She sighed when he said her threat wasn't very convincing. "Hey, a girl's gotta try." Then some other witch came over and started telling Sable to watch out for Ace. She laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." She glared at Ace then sighed. "Whatever, if your stuck with me until I becomemature like you," She chuckled. "Then I better get used to you but i'm telling you, so far, honey, your rubbing me the wrong way."
She gave him the best glare she could manage at the moment then looked at Luna. "You must be a witch too?" Sable pulled up her hood and groaned. "I'm just miss social today aren't I?" She said sarcastically. "Listen, I don't talk to people a lto so if I seem a bit rude, don't think nothing of it." She stood up on the table then hopped down onto the ground. The bell rang and Sable sighed. "Welcome to hell!" She chuckled and headed inside the school.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:29 am

Ace was laughing the whole way to the door. Then when the princaple came Luna elbowed him in the ribs to stop laughing. Then when Ace looked up he stopped laughing and said "You what's up, Dude?" He said to the princaple. Luna was smiling and was trying to keep her laughter in when she saw the face both Ace and the princaple made. Then when no teachers were around Luna and Ace burst out laughing. Then Ace turned to Luna and said "Hey sexy what do we have first?" Luna just rolled her eyes.
"I'm not your sexy, and you have math first..so do I so feel free to just hang with me in the back cornner..its fun" Luna laughed a bit as they walked down the halls.
Ace smiled "Ya but if you were my sexy then no guys would ask you out I know how much you hate it" Then Ace thought for a while and added "Then again you being my sexy would be pretend, I gotta bet for you!!"
Ace and Luna just laughed. They always made bets it was quite fun. "Shoot your bet at me"
Ace smiled then said "Ok you have to pretend to be my sexy for a week if you fail at it then lets see you have to kiss three nerds...and if you dont fail then I have to be nice for a day"
Luna smirked then said "You got your self a deal"
Then on the way to math they were back talking each other and laughing. People really did stare at them and asked if they were twins and they would both say no.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Sable checked her schedule and groaned. Biology first. Sable hated Biology. She always would fail then heve to cramm the last few months to bring up her grades. She stuffed her bag into the narrow locker and slammed it shut, revealing the face of no other than the most popular jock in school.
Jackson Corman. (I'll put up his CS in a fewminutes :D) Every girl in school besides Sable and a few others had a crush on Jackson. His deep brown eyes looked Sable up and down and he smiled. "Hey Green Eyes." He chuckled and leaned casually against her locker. Sable scoffed and turned away from him. "Where you goin'? I thought you liked me." This sent Sable into a full out laugh as she turned around and glared at him.
"Like? You? HA i've met rocks with better personality!" She turned around again annoyed with him bothering her. He gently grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. He placed his hands on the wall behind her and lowered his voice to a soft almost purr so only Sable could hear.
"Listen baby, i'll get you to like me one day, just you wait. You won't resist. I'll have you melting every time I smile at you." He grinned and inched his face closer to hers. Sable pused his face away with her palm and slipped out under his arm.
"Listen, I don't like you, I never will, and I never will want to and I will certainly never melt when I see you smile." Sable turning down Jackson Corman turned a few heads and a small circle formed around them. She pushed past him and shoved people out of her way so she could get to class. When she escaped from the human ring, Sable turned to face the crowd and shouted. "GET A LIFE!" Then she started walking to Biology.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm

((will post later maybe gotta get off :P))

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 am

Luna and Ace finally got into the math class. They sat at the back of the room and flung pencils in the air. "So do we start the bet tomorrow or today? I say tomorrow" Ace smiled at Luna trying to pick when the bet should start.
"I think it should start after dinner tonight, You are coming over for the horror movies right? you do remember we said to watch horror movies every mondays?"
Luna smiled "After dinner ..ok, Oh ya I am coming over to watch the horror films just please dont scream like a girl this time" Luna laughed at Ace.
Ace smirked "I'm not the one who jumped in your lap" He laughed then flung a pencil at the same time as Luna and their pencils both hit the teacher in the face. Then the teacher's face was red and she started to yell "LUNA AND ACE GET OUT OF MY CLASS AND GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!!!" Luna and Ace just stared at her with smirks on their faces. The teacher was waiting for them to leave. "I SAID LEAVE!!" Ace and Luna looked at each other then said "Ok you said leave and we already left the room our minds are blank" Then the teacher started to shake and yelled even louder. "LUNA YOU GET YOU BUTT DOWN TO THE OFFICE I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOUR FROM YOU...ACE FOLLOW HER NOW!!!!!!" With out another word they were up and at the door then Ace said just before he left to piss the teacher off "Nice shoes!" Then Ace and Luna ran down the hall then outside to the feild. They sat in the very back and burst out laughing and talking about how her face had looked.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Jackson watched Sable leave. He slammed his fist against the wall and glared at the people around him. "Get the hell out of my way." The group seperated and he slid through them, face red. He didn't like to be rejected. His heart was pounding a mile a minute in anger and he wanted to beat the shit out of someone. "Damn it all." He muttered punching a locker nearest to him. The flimsy metal bent in and the door opened. He didn't know who's locker it was but he slammed the door shut and stalked off to his favorite area to go. The football field. He saw two people sitting there laughing, he stalked past them and started jogging around the track around the field. The two people looked a bit odd. Their eyes reminded him of Sable's but he ignored it and started running. How could Sable reject him like that? He was the most popular guy at the school, who could resist him? There was only one answer. Sable Logan.
________________________________________________________________________________
Sable put her head down on her desk and growned. The first day sucked. They never learned anything but it was even more boring than learning things. "Sable Logan please stand up and introduce yourself to the class." Sable sighed and reluctantly stood up. "Sable Logan, favorite color purple, favorite thing to do is not be here." She sat down and crossed her arms. The teacher shook his head in disapproval then continued down the list. "Marie Lore." Sable tilted her head back and stared out the window behind her. A squirrel ran up a tree and another squirrel followed. Sable frowned then set her head on her desk again, waiting for the torture of Biology to end.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Ace stopped laughing when he saw some guy starting to run. He frowned then said "Who's that Luna?"
Luna looked at the guy then said "Thats Jackson, He's the most popular guy in the school and all the girls cant resist him..well that is except me...Most witchs dont fall for him cause we see his true colours and find that hes an overal jerk that does not like no for an answer...But to me jerks are fun to mess with" Luna smirked at her last comment.
Ace chuckled a bit. "Is it just for the younger witch's to tell true colours or all of us?"
Luna rolled her eyes then said "Matures can tell better then the youngers"
Then Ace and Luna had an idea. No one else but this guy Jackson was in the feild. So Luna and Ace both yelled "Hey you! yes you! come over here for a sec!" Then Luna and Ace started to laugh a bit. They had said the same thing at the same time again.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Jackson heard the two people yelling his name and he chuckled. "No autographs please." He said as he approached him. Jackson laughed and looked at them. "What do you want? I don't have all day to talk to people like you, I got to catch up with Sable later. She's crazy for me she just doesn't show it." He said figuring that they had seen the incident that happened a few minutes ago. He smiled then looked at the guy. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around here before." He then looked at Luna and smiled. "And I think I have seen you around before, no?" Jackson looked over his shouler expecting to see Sable burst through the doors and tackle him with a hug and confess her undenying love for him, but she didn't. He sighed and turned his head back around. "What is it?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Luna smiled "Yea you have seen me around I'm the one the guys look at and the popular girls want...I just say no being popular is not for me" Then when he was talking about Sable Luna laughed a bit. "Jackson lets just say I know Sable and she will never like you she knows your a jerk and as so do I thats why you dont see me screaming your name and kissing your shoes..talk about nasty" She smirked then Ace started smirking too.
"Yes I am new...I'm Ace Grant and I dont need you name I already know your name ..Jackson right?" Ace smirked he knew he was right.
Then Luna and Ace grinned they called him over to have a little fun. So then they both said together "you dont handle rejection well do you...you think eveyone loves you but really a odd few dont" They smirked then waited to see what he had to say. To their advantage there was no one around so if this guy tried to hurt them Luna and Ace knew a few spells they could mouth and they could win the fight.

Sorella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Jackson huffed. "Yeah right." He chuckled. "Most of the girls at Jordan love me, they don't kiss my shoes but they sure do make a good distraction until I finally get Sable, she will love me, just wait. I've got a plan to get her to like me." He grinned and crossed his arms. "Why the hell does this concern you?" Jackson glared out of the corner of his eyes at them. "What happens between me and the girls at this school doesn't involve you." He chuckled and turned to leave. "You guys aren't worth my time." He frowned and began to walk away.
________________________________________________________________________________
Sable rubbed her eyes and shot up. She looked at the time. she had fallen asleep for twenty minutes and the boring intro crap was still going. Sable raised her hand. "Mr. Mullen, may I use the restroom?" He handed her a pass and Sable slipped out of there like a bat out of hell. "Where to next?" She said shoving the pass into her back pocket.
Sable passed a locker and noticed it was dented in. "Jackson." She muttered and glared at the locker. He never left Sable alone. Even when she wasn't at school, if he saw her somewhere he would constantly bother her.
Sable tried a spell to undent the locker. It worked but it also caused all the lockers around her to fly open. The breeze of the lockers opening sent her hair flying around her face and papers flying everywhere. She groaned and stalked outside in the front of the school to the ancient picnic table again. A few of the jocks were out smoking and some low lifes were performing what looked like a drug deal.
Sable pulled out her great great grandmother's diary. She was also a witch but she was tried in the Salem Witch Trials. She gently rubbed a hand on the thin, yellowed page. To Sable, this was her greatest treasure. She took it everywhere she went. It reminded her that she wasn't the only witch in the family.

Miss Meggie
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!