Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Saga

Guardian Saga

a part of “Guardian Saga”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

In a world controlled by the Light, those of the Dark are hunted down and killed. A war is about to start that will change the face of the world forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Guardian Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guardian Saga"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Guardian Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

This looks really good. I'mma get to work on a character!
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed May 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Sorry for double post, but can blade lords be of any element other than darkness? Or do they have to be light?

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Blade Lords may be any element.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

And thus my character was created. Please inform me of any changes that need to be made.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

So can normal people see sigil spirits? Can said spirits interact with the normal world with out taking weapon form? And when they are spirits can they attack -other- spirits?

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Yes, normal people can see Guardians, and although very uncommon, I suppose Guardians could attack each other if need be.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Submitted, I hope this gets some more people..

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 am

Accepted both your characters. Loved the theme music for your's Blizzard. I assume you did the first one yourself? Very nice. And Warmen is always good too.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu May 26, 2011 1:29 am

Al-Sook is not cared for by blaze D: , poor Al-Sook , no one aperently likes a multiple personality rock golem. :P

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm

OK, props to Blizzard, who wrote a song specifically for an RP character. The music just speaks worlds about Raze's feelings, more than words ever could. Color me impressed.

Currently in the process of drafting a character.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu May 26, 2011 5:28 pm

I still need people to take the story essential roles...if you guys know anyone who would be interested spread the word...I really want this RP to work...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I could play another part, if you'd want, but I wouldn't really consider anybody on here my "friends" just yet. I could send a few pm's, perhaps. Maybe trying posting in role players wanted as well?

Edit: And thanks Xian, It's cool when people like teh music.
Last edited by Blizzard on Thu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

I'll go ahead and make a post in the Roleplayer's wanted...thanks for the idea.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm thinking of joining. Sounds fun. Any specific roles that need filling?
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 pm

I believe that Azure wants some certain characters to be taken that are pertinent to the RP. From what I see, they seem pretty open to interpretation.

Azure Limit wrote:Satosha's Ex-partner: must be female, and of Light Element. PM me for this role cause this character has a few special details that need to be known.

Small girl: A child Satosha rescued two years ago. Must be of darkness element. Again, PM for details. (Also, this role will also have combat roles, so she's not just a support character.

Leader of The Path of Judgement: The leader of the resistance group in Dusktide. Must be dark element.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu May 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Yeah, look on the description page and you can choose one of the roles you want.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu May 26, 2011 8:20 pm

I guess I'll play as the small girl. Thanks

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay that's one down. Just need the others...Just got through changing my characters battle theme...I felt this one was more appropriate :)...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm

If we get no others, I'll cover one of the spots too.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!