Announcements: Universe of the Month Voting! » Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Universe of the Month Voting! » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » Universe of the Week! » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Guardians of Hell

Guardians of Hell

a part of “Guardians of Hell”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Nearly a year has passed since the Harbinger of Hell opened the Gates to Hell. Now roaming the world, nine demons lay in wait for their hosts to sign their names in the book of the beast. [ OPEN ROLES ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guardians of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:44 am

Still here, the gap just gave me time to think about my characters, which I don't is a good think, makes me overthink stuff hahaha Anyway, yeah still working on them!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chompers
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:02 am

Wonderful :) Glad you're still here Chompers!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that Tamsin is complete and I'm halfway finished with Dorian. So, if at any point relation ideas strike you, you have an idea or anything feel free to bug me :)

Also, @ Funny Valentine: I know everything is kinda thrown off because of the site being down, but if you wouldn't mind tossing up WIPs for your dears, that would be lovely. They don't have to have anything on them yet. Just helps me have an idea of where we're at :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:51 am

hi everyone! just dropping in before bed to say that i'm so glad we're getting this kind of reception. i'm super excited to see everyone's characters honestly. i'll be playing josie and casper, although i'm still working on the character sheets because i've been so busy settling into uni recently. uh in case you didn't know i'm Scar's bff and that's why i get preferential treatment i'm psyched to see this rp take off :D (i'm super kidding about the preferential treatment 100%)

now my heart is exactly the size of a six-sided die cut in half made of ruby red stained glass

barnes
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Ok, Dorian Fawkes is finished as well. And I know that Chompers two characters have been finished and accepted.

As characters come in I'll probably bug you all for relation ideas, unless an idea strikes someone prior :)

Edit

@ Ruby: I also happened to notice your WIP isn’t up. Would you mind tossing one up as well? It can be empty. I know things got all wonky because of the site being down. So, I figured I’d just ask those who haven’t since it’s been over the 2 day mark.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Constance is all done! So, if anyone wants to talk about relationship, just let me know! :) And, Ivy should be done tomorrow.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 pm

@ Bleeding: Oh wonderful!! Can't wait to read her sheet. I already accepted her. I'll let you know if I have ideas or anything :)

Also, I have a RPers wanted post up for this, just in case people are worried with the site outage. If we get close and there are still Guardians open, I'll reopen them and make a third character. But I'm hoping some more people pop in. fingers crossed

I was also thinking of the idea of roommates... potentially somewhat randomly assigned. Like putting people who don't like each other together or something. So, let me know your guys' ideas on that and how you feel. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:23 am

Roommates could definitely be fun, and a total source of tension. I'd be keen.

Chompers
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:09 pm

my internet was down most of yesterday, so I'm finally getting on to finishing my girl Neona, but while I'm at it, may I please reserve two more characters? They're going to be a pair of snooty af twins, face claims Oussama Guessoum and Vittoria Ceretti. And would it be okay if they are the children of Asmodeus Proctor?

I'm going to try and get everyone done by Monday, and yas, roommates sounds perfect. Gotta stan that forced cohabitation, mwahahaha. >:D

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 pm

Yesss! Roommates! I feel bad for the poor souls stuck with both Constance and Ivy (for different reasons) lol

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:14 pm

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm on a work trip this weekend in NYC and have been busy all over the place. Freaking crazy lol

@ Ruby: That should be ok, just if there is anything dramatic with them being his kids or anything run it by me just to make sure it's not too crazy or anything lol. Also, I guess I should add since I was going to make this a discovery (character wise) in the RP... but back in the day Asmodeus and Tamsin attended the academy at the same time and were sweethearts until she broke the law and was cursed. Just for some dramatic backstory.

Also, I imagined Asmodeus to be arrogant but very strongly believes in the Church of Night... not corrupt like Father Blackwood was.

@ everyone: Wonderful :) I will definitely put that on the list. As characters get done, if there are any pairings that you think would be particularly fantastic that you'd like to see, just let me know.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:32 am

Hello wonderful humans :)

I'm back from NY. So, yay! I'll go look over complete characters and get those accepted today, along with trying get some relationship ideas together. I'll also give a little bump to our RPers needed post to see if we get any takers. If there is nothing new in a couple days, then I'll take on another Guardian.

Thanks!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:55 pm

Hey guys :) How are the CS's going?

Also, I'll most likely take on another Guardian. Haven't decided which. If one of you wants one of the other Guardian's, send me a PM and we can chat about which ones to play or whatever. Or if you happen to know someone who'd be interested in something like this, send them on over this way :D

And, I do have a discord for the RP. I'm going to send you all invites to it once your characters are finished. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:03 am

My precious lil' sunshine, Ivy will hopefully be done tomorrow sometime or Friday at the latest since I finally have a day off. But, her personality is done if anyone wants to start brainstorming on relationships w/ her or Connie. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stxlla on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:50 am

michael is done; sorry for being a little absent, I've had a nasty case of bronchitis the past week and it's drained me.

stxlla
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:41 am

You're fine :) I'll go accept them now!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:16 am

@mjolnir: Sorry for not having anything on my sheets yet. Work is still very busy because of the changes that were made and still stressful. I'm still interested and will try to get them done as soon as I can. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Good! Just sitting down to work on my third witch now! Hopefully get him done soon, I'm excited for this to start :)

Chompers
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:35 am

hi y'all. it's half past midnight here and i've finally finished up my girl josie. once i'm done with casper i'll start sending round private messages to talk through relationships with everyone, but in the meantime i was wondering if anyone would be interested in having one of their characters be josie's best friend? she probably only has one, and they'd have to be someone josie trusts completely, enough that she doesn't feel like she has to pretend around them. i feel like the more incongruous their personality is the better, because it'd really cement their friendship, but i'm open to any suggestions. hope you're all having a good weekend!

barnes
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 pm

@ Chompers: Wonderful!! Can't wait to see the finished :D I'm excited too! I'm shooting for trying to get the intro up next weekend. I'm going to have to start working on one of the remaining Guardians. And hope that either someone else wants another Guardian, or have 3 Guardians xD Hopefully someone else wants one. Either way, should be starting soon :)

@ julie: Accepted her :) Currently none of my characters have "best friends" but you may want to see if anyone steps up before me since we always having characters that pair up in one way or another lol. If no one says anything, you can always snag one of mine if it makes sense lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!