Guardians of Hell

Guardians of Hell

a part of “Guardians of Hell”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Nearly a year has passed since the Harbinger of Hell opened the Gates to Hell. Now roaming the world, nine demons lay in wait for their hosts to sign their names in the book of the beast. [ OPEN ROLES ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of Hell”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Guardians of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:19 am

Alright guys we've had someone back out with their reservations. So, our male to female ration is off... we'll have more females. But also, we're down another guardian. Currently the glutton, the Lecher and the void are available.

So, if you happen to know anyone interested in this RP please send them this way. If not, then if anyone wishes to take on a second guardian please let me know. If I take on a second it'll be the Lecher most likely. Thanks!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:04 pm

i'll be taking on the void with taron egerton as a face claim! be working on him after i complete casper, hopefully this wednesday.

now my heart is exactly the size of a six-sided die cut in half made of ruby red stained glass

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 am

I'll be taking the lecher with the FC of Dacre Montgomery.

This just leaves the Glutton I believe. I know that is one of the more difficult ones, but if someone wants it I'd be more than happy to help brainstorm. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:41 am

Ivy is now done! Kind of made her have the same backstory as Jessie from Toy Story 2 but, it's fine we don't have to talk about that. lol

.euphoria.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:00 am

Here i come to the rescue! I'd like to reserve the glutton then seeing as it's the one left, with the help of Brian Whittaker as my fc. I'd say my average posting is about hm, 500 words? I've been away from this site for abit, but with the help of a couple rp's i've fallen back in love so you will be seeing me online alot more often :)
As for the name, i would like him to be called Camilo Francis brainstorming with me is more then welcome, would be appreciated!

nosyfatguy
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:25 am

@ euphoria: I've accepted her :)

@ nosyfatguy: Welcome. The Glutton is the only Guardian available while, there are indefinite available regular witches and warlocks. As long as you give enough to go off of, word count isn't really an issue. The only thing that can hard for people is when they just respond and don't move the plot along as well. And welcome back! Just be sure that if life happens, or you need to drop out to let me know. I'm very understanding. Just not a fan of ghosting in the slightest lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 am

Just gonna say, there's a shocking amount of entitled rich girls at this New York Academy, I kind of love it.

Chompers
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:22 pm

@ Chompers: Trueeee lol. I'm making an entitled rich boy if that helps anything xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:05 pm

@ Scar It actually does help, the rich bitch crew needs some diversity!

Chompers
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:05 pm

@ Chompers: He'll be the rich bastard who sleeps with half of the rich bitches and others xD He just wants to share the wealth of... Roman lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Ok guys, Roman Black is finished now. I'll be adding him to the intro shortly.

I'll also being trying over the next day or so to reply about relation stuff... I have to give CS a deep read to get ideas. But if you think of ideas before me feel free to bombard me.

Also within the next couple days I'll try to arrange a roommates listing. And start working on an intro/starter post.

Lastly, here is a linke to the discord So once you have completed your characters, feel free to join :) If there is anything else feel free to message me.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am

my apologies for not being 100% done with Casper, a bunch of assignments descended on me this week and i'm honestly swamped (not to mention an awful migraine on top of everything). still, since he's just missing pictures, please feel free to give him and Josie a read and message me to discuss relationships if you'd like! i'll probably be responding on my phone but i'll do my best :)

EDIT: i'm done with Casper! and two essays, but that's besides the point ;) i haven't had the chance to talk to everyone yet so i'll probably start sending out messages soon, do feel free to message me with your ideas first though
Last edited by barnes on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

barnes
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Just dropping in to apologise as well- uni's been pretty hectic and I've got three different assignments due over the next few days, but once I've got the two bigguns out the way by Friday I should be able to finish everyone up :)

rubytuesday
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 am

So the reservation for the Glutton has definitely expired. So, if anyone is interested in another character or knows someone interested in the RP... it's up for grabs along with however many Witches or Warlocks.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:33 am

Ok... So I've made the roommate assignments. I used a randomizer so I didn't have to strain my brain thinking about all of this xD If you have any issues or change requests, just let me know :) I can always move stuff around.

Michael Navarro & Dorian Fawkes
Isaac Courtney & Ran Goulding
Roman Black & Bones Burroughs
Emrys Proctor & Casper Reid
Tamsin Reid & Winifred Blanchard
Neona Ki & Ivy Bishop
Desdemona Proctor & Bodhi Krishnan
Constance Lamotte & Josephine Jaiyen

Also, if no one ends up taking the Glutton then I'll figure some way to work in an NPC that they have to go find or something later on in the game. I had an idea for one who is a druggie... like a glutton for harmful substances. But, since I'm already playing Tamsin, I didn't want to take on two druggies. So, either that'll be the NPC down the road or if someone wishes to take it on, you're more than welcome :)

Edit : There was a minor tweak needed.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:51 pm

hi everyone it's me again! just popping in to say that my boy Rian has just been completed and i'll be ready to start talking relationships for him soon. he's a very withdrawn boy who has problems talking to pretty girls so come torment him please. i'll probably be busy with classes these next couple of days but i'll try to send out messages asap (or please feel free to message me first if that's good for you)

barnes
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm starting the intro post currently. I will be starting just before the Dark Baptism on Halloween. So, here are some things to note... remember. (I've done this based off of what the show does)

- those being baptized should wear white, as they step foot on the sacred ground it will become black
- they must have a baptismal name (basically a fancy middle name)
- Father Proctor will be open for people to control as we go through the ceremony because he'll have to address each character. I'll start it off with mine to make it nice and easy :)
- those being baptized also must have a sacrifice of some kind (technically) although I probably won't mention it

If you have any questions let me know. But we'll be going through it similarly to how the show did.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!