Guardians of Hell

Guardians of Hell

a part of “Guardians of Hell”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Nearly a year has passed since the Harbinger of Hell opened the Gates to Hell. Now roaming the world, nine demons lay in wait for their hosts to sign their names in the book of the beast. [ OPEN ROLES ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guardians of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:19 am

x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Welcome to Guardians of Hell! I appreciate your interest in the RP. Feel free to place reservations and/or questions here in the OOC. You are also more than welcome to PM me about anything. I'm glad to answer any questions, brainstorm if you need help fleshing out ideas or even searching for FCs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Guardians of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:38 am

Hello! I love this idea, I've watched Sabrina since it came out and have been waiting for a witch RP! :) I'm just going to reserve on for now, but I'll probably come around a reserve a male later.

Constance Lamotte
Guardian//The Leecher
FC: Tati Gabrielle
I try to average around at least 1,000+ (or more) depending on what I have to work with. Even with the bare minimum, I try to get at least 500+
I'm usually online at least every two days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 am

Hey! May I please reserve The Avarice? Her face claim will be Won Min Ji (Anda), and I'd say my average post is probably about... 700+? It tends to vary either way depending on what I have to work with, though. I've also been off the grid for a little while, but I'm getting back into it now, and I should be able to get online every 2-3 days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:01 am

Welcome guys!! Your reservations are noted. And if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also, if at any point you wanna run character ideas, or possible relations that could help flush out your character just let me know. My two dears, Tamsin and Dorian aren't the most social, but I'm open to all the friends and enemies xD Also, just for clarification, Casper Reid and Tamsin Reid are cousins. Just in case anyone wonders.

I'm so excited to have you guys on board! And if you decide you want to take on more characters, just let me know :D

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Hey! I see you and Julie got this RP happening after all. I'd love to join you guys, and hoping to reserve the savage guardian. With FC: Nora Attal. I'm mostly on every day/second day, but ever really go offline for more than a couple days without letting people know. My posts tend towards 500-700 range.

I'd also love to snag a male witch (warlock, I totally know what I'm doing in a witch RP), with the FC: Ash stymest!

Chompers
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:50 pm

[justify]Oh hey there ^_^

You are more than welcome to reserve those two :) I'm glad to have you aboard.

Also a note for everyone I'll add characters to the intro once the CS's are complete, and once they're completed if you don't bug me, I'll probably bug you about relations and also give you a link to the discord!
[/georgia]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stxlla on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 pm

I have to agree with BleedingLover, this gives me major CAOS vibes and I seriously can't resist. I'd love to reserve if you'd have me. After a short hiatus (due to familial issues) I am back and am on almost everyday if not every other day. I haven't been able to post much on here but I strive towards at least 500+ words for a group roleplay. I would love to reserve a female witch with the face claim of madelaine petsch as well as The Heretic with the face claim of Xavier Serrano.

stxlla
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Sorry! I'm really indecisive but, I'd like to change good ol' Constance to the traitor as opposed to the leecher. :) I thought of a great story to go along with it haha.

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Ignore :)

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 pm

@ stxlla: Yeah, I was watching CAOS awhile back and decided I had to make an RP based around it. But I didn't want to worry about cannon characters, which is why I made a new Academy else where for this instead. You are more than welcome :) And as long as you give enough for others to feed off of and continue it should be fine. I know I always give more than enough because I have tendencies for longer posts haha.

@ BleedingLover: By all means, you're welcome to switch.

@ Ruby: Sorry about the confusion, I figured there would be grey area I didn't explain thoroughly. The guardians do reflect the sins they punish. I know, theoretically it'd make sense for them to loathe said sins. But it's also hell, so what better perpetual torment than to torture those like yourself? So, for example... Dorian Fawkes, The Charlatan (fraud), he is actually a huge fraud. His history is done if you want elaboration, but he is under a completely false identity. So he mirrors the sins. Especially, on another level, the Guardians' souls are tormenting their hosts, so it'd make sense if they possessed those who have the characteristics of those they torture.

... I hope that made sense. You are more than welcome to switch if you'd like. At the moment the current ones that are closed are mine and julie's which are the charlatan and the fury. Then chompers has reserved the savage, stxlla the heretic and bleeding the traitor.

Which then would leave the void, the lecher, the glutton and the avarice available. But also, as I mention in the rules any role is competitive so if someone is dying to try their hand at a character someone else has reserved (this goes for guardians because the other students can have any amount) then they are more than welcome to compete for it. Which I will wait for both CS's to be free and choose the most compelling... or if someone takes a century to complete a CS, then the faster would win xD

I hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion. It is up for you all to interpret how you want your characters to mirror these sins, but they should have some amount of it. Of course, the stronger the sin, the stronger the bond with the Guardian. Which is why Dorian has a hell of a backstory. He's probably the only Guardian who won't be 25 lol.

If you need anything else clarified, don't hesitate to ask. I just didn't want to make the rules so extensive that it scared people away so I might have skimped on some details.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Oops... well shit already replied with a novel @ ruby xD No worries lol. I guess I clarified if anyone else needs the clarification haha.

Just to clear things up. Are you sticking with Avarice?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 am

@Scar.-: Hello there! Nice roleplay that you have set up here.

If I may, I'd like to snag The Glutton role with the face claim being Gavin Leatherwood. I'd also like to claim a warlock role with the face claim being Kj Apa. ^^ I don't have a definite post count since it tends to vary, depending on certain situations but reaches 500+ most of the time and I tend to be online every single day I have no life unless there is a time when I cannot be, which I will inform you of beforehand. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 pm

HOLY BALLS WE HAVE LIFE!!

Jeezus guys, that was a long down time. Can I have a lovely role call to see who all is here? Please and thank you :) I hope we're all still around!

@ Funny: Yes of course! Welcome (if you're still here hopefully)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stxlla on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 pm

I’m still here! And wow, I agree I think that’s the longest the site has been out since I’ve been here. I’ve been itching to write on my characters so I’m glad it’s back up!

stxlla
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:35 pm

@ stxlla: Me too dude. The last time it was down that long was back in like... 2014 or 2015 I think. Down for a week. Horrible lol. But I'm so happy you're still around :) I've been itching to work on my characters but like... ya know, stupid website haha.

@ Ruby: Also, just to clarify after the crash of the site and junk... Which role did you want for your Guardian?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:06 pm

Geez, that was a long one, haha, glad everything is back up and running, though! (Touch wood...) And thanks for the clarification, @Scar; I'll stick with the Avarice, please. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 pm

@ Ruby: Thanks so much :)

For the general knowledge of anyone stumbling by and wondering... here are our current standing for reservations for the Guardians Traitor, Avarice, Savage, Heretic & Glutton. These roles can be competitive until further notice. (If they are officially on the intro, then the role is taken.) The Charlatan & Fury are already taken. This leaves the Void & Lecher unspoken for a the current time.

As always, roles as a Witch or Warlock are always available. These are not lesser roles and even in some aspects of the roleplay will be just as important, if not more important than the Guardians. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Awwww thank God! I've been off of work and DYING to write for Constance.

I was wondering if I could reserve another girl as a witch with the FC: Tashi Rodriguez. (if we're even with genders or need to be evened out haha, just lmk. If not, it's totally fine).

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:03 am

@ Bleeding: That should be fine since Funny Valentine took two male characters. :) Glad to see you’re still around lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 am

Still here and off of work tomorrow so, I will definitely be working on my characters a little bit. c: So glad the site is back up and happy to see everyone is still here!!

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!