Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Gundam Epiphany

a topic in Mecha: Gundams, Mobile Suits and Armors, a part of the RPG forum.

A catalog of the mecha that can be found in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend.

Gundam Epiphany

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:51 pm

Subject: TK-0047; Gundam Epiphany
Designation: TK-0047
Codename: Gundam Epiphany
Unit type: Privately Owned
Head height: 16.3 m
Base weight: 7.4 t
Generator output: 4500 kW
Thrusters: 87300 kg total
Armor: Gundanium Alloy; Custom Mixture for Lightness over Durablility
Armament: Vulcun guns x2 (fire-linked, mounted in head), Beam Boomerang (see Notes)
Image Link:
Accommodation:Panoramic cockpit in torso, single pilot
Equipment and design features: Sensors (100 km max), self-destruct system, Standard Communication features.

Notes: Beam Boomerang- Standard issue beam-saber with refraction mirrors to bend energy into that of a boomerang, coupled with a magnetic return mechanism in the hand allows Epiphany to throw the boomerang and return it by activating the magnets. Can be used as a standard beam saber if refractor is removed/destroyed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:47 pm

No weapons besides vulcans and your "boomerang"? So... it's just for show, then, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:49 pm

Senor_Fun wrote:No weapons besides vulcans and your "boomerang"? So... it's just for show, then, right?

Seconded.

That gundam seems pretty weak. It seems underpowered in alot of ways.

The Gunbandit might be able to take it.

I designed the gunbandit to be puposely weak too.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:11 pm

Underpowered? He'll be one of the first people to buy a suit. Check the price, folks.

Price: 1,800,000 Credits
Noted: Will be added within 2 hours of posting, purchasable from the Independent Factories, and listed as TK-0047 Gundam Epiphany in both the shop and the hangar.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:13 pm

It still underpowered. I bought a leo. And its more powerful, if its not a gundam...

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:29 pm

You guys have to realize that my character is not a diehard fighter. He'll be using this mainly as transportation from place to place, and the armaments are used for distraction to make for a quick escape. Master also has a point, I'll be able to buy upgrades sooner for full customization since I have only the minimum armaments.

Who knows? Maybe after a while, Zach'll be ready for the main fighting circuit!

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:38 pm

1000000 is cheaper than what your gundam costs.

I have already begun my customization.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:00 pm

Zach_Rendar wrote:Who knows? Maybe after a while, Zach'll be ready for the main fighting circuit!

Nope.

And I, also, bought a Leo. Now I just need some money for some weapons...

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:08 pm

Senor_Fun wrote:
Zach_Rendar wrote:Who knows? Maybe after a while, Zach'll be ready for the main fighting circuit!

Nope.

And I, also, bought a Leo. Now I just need some money for some weapons...

*high fives* LEO PILOTS UNITE!

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:36 pm

Yeah, it's a little weak.

It also seems a waste to be using this thing only for transportation. In limited weapon arena, it could be a contender, but otherwise, it's "A Free Kill" as it won't put up too much of a fight.

Unless you'll be taking out light-armor vehicles, infantry or stationary defense systems, you won't put up too much of a fight.

I'd see this more as a suit used in a Faction War - not just Mobile Suits are going to be in the fray, you'll have a use.

But as you said, you aren't on the primary fighting circuit - so, do as you wish.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:24 am

Well im sure if Zach wants to be thrown into the ring he'll buy upgrades for the gundam. So far though I have come to the conclusion to say that Gundams are killing weapons, not your average car. They are designed to cause destruction and not do your shopping. Haha, just remember that.
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:45 pm

Hey, can't kill what ya can't catch, right?

As light as it is, it'll make for a lot better of a getaway suit than the Leos you lot are purchasing, or at least in gravity-based conditions it will. >_>.

And he may go for sheer speed upgrades, so in space ya can't touch 'im, either. Let it pan out and see.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:00 pm

Well i'll be deeply impressed if he outdoes the Deathscythe.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:32 pm

Milliardo Peacecraft wrote:Well i'll be deeply impressed if he outdoes the Deathscythe.

I'll shoot myself. I'll shoot you too.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zanza on Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:50 pm

my suit could even beat his
mine is the "Pfenix of Freedom"

Zanza
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:36 pm

Zanza wrote:my suit could even beat his
mine is the "Pfenix of Freedom"

This is not true, my friend.

A pilots skills and such matter as well. As much of a n00b as you seem to be, I'm not to sure you could beat him... or even a barebones mech with only a beam rifle and beam sword, and minimal armor.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:45 pm

Lol, was that a vote of confidence in my mediocre skills? I'm flattered!

Well, not really, but it's appreciated all the same, thanks.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:56 pm

Zach, from the way that he writes, it is quite obvious that he is not a very good Role Player. Where as you, I've seen your roleplaying, and it is at least okay and shows alot of potential. ALot more than a n00ish like he seems to be would be able to deal.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:24 am

I might add that, from first hand experience, Zach's skills in the field of RP are above moderate. ;)

And I also might add that your suit, Zanza, costs 13mil. Zach's costs less than 1/6th of that. Good luck rallying funds.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:27 am

Zhelir Darkfall wrote:I might add that, from first hand experience, Zach's skills in the field of RP are above moderate. ;)

And I also might add that your suit, Zanza, costs 13mil. Zach's costs less than 1/6th of that. Good luck rallying funds.

Yeah. Zach seems cool. Zanza... not so much...

Oh, I agree on the raising funds thing...

Have fun. And don't try to rob a bank or anything in RP.

I'll make my Leo step on you, or my character beat you down...

Warr
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.