Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Um v.v; GWC Veterans are members who were part of and founded the original site along with RPG. So, in short. No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 pm

o_O No. You won't become a GWC Veteran. ... She wants a piece of writing from you for this RP ... which has nothing to do with GWC Veterans.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Yes, lets go with that.

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh. *sad* I really wanted to be special with a different rank then "rpg member".

Drandin had arrived at the acadamy and had been classisified as phire and is a private. "Heh, this is pretty cool." He then figured he has dorms because there in outer space he was wearing a black and silver uniform much likly resembling the yugi - oh - gx uniform but different colors. It's main color was black with silver trim. He had a big bag on his back with a semi-large tool box, some clothes and his sword with the end of the handle being able to detach into a dagger also some weights and excersise equimpment.
Image Image Image

gold dragon
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey gold dragon, I'm going to be honest with you. I don't think you're quite ready for the Gundam Pilot Academy, but I do think with a bit of work you could be. I'm a Professor of the Roleplay Gateway Academy and am willing to take you on as a student if you would like me to prepare you for the Gundam Pilot Academy.

If you accept, I will tutor you and upon graduation will accept you into the RP. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:14 am

Tutor me

gold dragon
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Alrighty :p I sent you a PM on where to go.

Side note, I asked Vex to make us some 1337 sig banners for the Gundam Pilot Academy, so look out for those!! Thanks Vex :)

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Phire:
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=762&sid=25815d5cafc25105934be60f4e154028[/img][/center]

Lain:
[center][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=761&sid=25815d5cafc25105934be60f4e154028[/img][/center]

Dice:
[center][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=760&sid=25815d5cafc25105934be60f4e154028[/img][/center]

Angel:
[center][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=759&sid=25815d5cafc25105934be60f4e154028[/img][/center]
Attachments
GWingphire.png
(15.16 KiB) Downloaded 6468 times
GWinglain.png
(15.31 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
GWingdice.png
(15.01 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
GWingangel.png
(14.96 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Those are AWESOME, thank you Vex! :D

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Thanks, and it's no problem, they were fun to make ^^

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Kiyoshi!! The last time that Mia saw Kiyoshi, would've been at Einhardt? And was he in command of Nahal Rysen at that time?

Side Note: I have a killer Chem test this week, if I post I should've been studying XD April's got my digits if you need me!

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Yes, that would have been the last time that they saw eachother. He's also not in command of the actual Nahel Rysen ship, just the ranked Commander. Eota is in command, as he is captain.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Would Mia be able to recognize Nahel Rysen? And maybe connect it back to Eota, and then connect him back to Ethan Tier, which would then connect him to Kiyoshi?

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 am

The Nahel Rysen is a fairly new ship, so probably not from the past. If she's kept up with current events she would know of Vanguard Prime and their mission to try and keep wars from starting. She would more than likely recognize Eota no matter what (he's not trying to hide). Though, if I recall Mia should already know that Ethan Tier is Kiyoshi.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Posted as Mia lol posting as Vae soon x.x I have a little break this weekend before I get bombarded with tests again next week lol

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:42 pm

FYI: I'm going to be gone this weekend vising relatives in Oklahoma. If I don't come back, it's because I'm in jail. I plan on taking my computer with me, but I'm not even sure if there are any wireless connections nearby my uncle's place.

JOY.

._.;

Also, getting brain-slogged in regards what to do with my characters.

I guess, go ahead and post without me, Stephykinz unless you have time tonight or whatever. I know Zane was talking with Vae, so I guess just do whatever and I'll mirror it when I get home on Sunday unless I'm able to get on while there. My relatives are snoopy though, so... lolz.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 am

I'll be posting shortly. I've put in a hell of a lot of work this week so It'll probably be later today or closer to this weekend before I really get a true Rufus post up <3

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Bato!! I can't find Val's profile anywhere x.x could you send it to me so I could link it to the roster? It's been updated by the way, and again thank you April for making it totally awesome!!!

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 am

People could totally start heading to that Welcoming Banquet if they wanted to >.> as I have again been submerged in Bio and Chem homework x.x;;

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Poor Stephykinz.

WILL: You and I need to figure out a time to get together to duel a post to get our characters to the banquet.

STEPHYKINZ: When's a good time to duel a post with you?

ESSENTIALS: When's a good time to do a duel between Fujii and Faith?

RACHUMS: We need to talk in regards to a few personal things.

^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!