Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:34 am

Sorry everyone, took a bit longer for me to post than I thought. My grandmother came into town this weekend, plus being the epic nerd/geek/dork that I am. I picked up Eye of Judgment for the PS3 and played that for the most of yesterday <3. Alas, I hope my post is worth your reading time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 am

So, I'm just going to start ignoring the fact that people keep bringing in mobile suits from completely different universes all together, cause it annoys me too much, and I'm going to focus on other matters. However, I do want to note that there would never be an RX-79 Trainer model, considering the limited production the RX-79[G] saw, along with the fact that that's the EZ-8 that's pictured, which saw an extremely limited production of...one, and only came about due to the very nature of the 79[G]'s production run, but whatever...I should have a post soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 am

Meh, I was using some stuff from my favorite era. If that isn't allowed I'll be more than happy to change it mate ^^. I understand the problem. If it peeves yah so much, thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Changed the mobile suit type to a mass production unit. Just keep in mind, not all of us have a complex understanding of the insane amounts of units and the likes. I'll try and keep to as realistic as possible. But, I am not positive on what era's to use or not. For that I think using mass production types would be completely reasonable a thing to do. If Mia has a problem with this, I'm sure she'll be sure to let me know as well ^^. From what I understand I did the right thing.

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Hey, are yall still accepting characters?

I'm fairly interested if you are, since my RP wont be getting off the ground for a while it seems.
"It's gonna take more than that to dust the Boss."- Sean, after my car accident.

Ace
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 pm

I'm not the GM, but I'm sure she would welcome you.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Eh, I believe we still are. I think Steph's busy with school, but I doubt she'd mind. Go ahead and submit your profile and we can go from there. ^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm looking around, but i cant seem to find the character sheet requirements, are there any or should i just do the basics?

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Character Information

Name:
Regiment:
Appearance:
Bio: (Optional)

Here's the regiment info:

Students that show exceptional traits in physical strength will be admitted into the Dice regiment.
Students that show exceptional skill in military strategy shall be admitted into the Lain regiment.
Students that show exceptional skill in mechanics and engineering shall be admitted into the Phire regiment.

Hope that helps. If not, just look at the previous bios. ^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

OKies, I'm back from the scheduled vacation and the unscheduled computer breakage, I'll be reading what I missed and posting either tonight or tomorrow.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 am

Name: Alec Mishima
Regiment:Dice
Appearance: Alec is a fairly tall man, standing at roughly six feet, with a slightly tan complexion. His hair is long and black, fairly neatly kept, like the kind of person who likes looking pretty, but at the same time likes people to think it "just happens naturally". His eyes are a light brown, almost copper-toned, but they look like a man simply craving a fight. He is fairly slim, and his muscles are incredibly toned, almost rock-solid, like he has worked out every day of his life, and several scars litter his body, some small, and others incredibly large, one large scar is roughly a quarter inch from his eye, and an inch in a half in length, going down his face. His uniform is "Altered" to say the least. His shirt is black, with silver on his shoulders, and a diagonal line from each shoulder going down to the bottom center of the shirt, making a V shape. The back center of the shirt has two diagonal lines live the first, making another V shape. His pants are black as well with a silver stripe going down each pant leg. He also tend to keep his collar up, which is also silver in color.

Bio: Alec was brought up with a simple motto: Survival of the fittest. His parent weren't well off, and when his mother died, his father being in the military, he and his brothers had one rule regarding food. The smallest was fed everyday. and the others had to fight one another to get their share. Which meant if you were the second smallest, you worked damned hard for your food. Alec was the second smallest, and he managed to get his share everyday eventually, constantly finding something to do that could increase his strength and reaction time. In short, Alec was bred to be a fighter. His brothers eventually got older and found jobs, even the youngest. They're all doing well now, and they all wanted to help Alec. He refused for the most part, he'd basically live with one brother or another for a time while he continued to work dead end jobs, hard ones that could always make hims stronger, he rarely spent any of his money.

**Then one day, at the age of 17 he had plenty of money and he told his brothers what he decided to do. He was going to become a Gundam pilot, there father had been a Leo pilot, and died eventually in the field. Alec wanted to do one better, he would die in a Gundam, and be sure to bring any enemy with him. So he enlisted for the training academy, and to no surprise was placed in Dice. He has now attened the academy several times, the rank of Capitan always escaping him, mostly because he has a problem with authority, and has never been the kind of person to back down from any fight. Now here we are, year 220, once again in the Pilot Academy. It should be noted that he is already a superb Leo-pilot both air and ground models.

** I'm not sure if thats cool or not, the whole being in the academy multiple times, and the Leo tid-bit.

If anything is amiss, just let me know and i'll be glad to edit accordingly.

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 am

Awesome SSJ Welcome back mang

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 pm

So, while I'm waiting on for my profile to be approved, any chance someone can give me a quick summary as to what has been happening, or what has happeded rather? Reading it a feel just a tad lost.

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:27 am

It's rather a tough thing to catch on to. So, what I did was enter as a student completely new to the academy. This prevented me from being able to know what has previously happened. Really, the next big thing is a banquet to honor the arrival of Commander Mia Siserae and a few others. I'd just read up on the very last page to get caught up, most importantly Mia's posts. That should help you get your foot in the door to see exactly where you would like to start off and how you should start off.

Vexar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DMInfernoGR on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Am i the only one who believes that there is nearly no interaction between pcs? Maybe it's because i didn't read a lot before the last two pages, but still....

Also, i have the idea that there should be a schedule. We are supposed to be in an airship, there should be some strict rules about when someone will eat, drink and sleep. Not GM rules, academy or Commander's rules. Like, it's something like the army after all. ^^

DMInfernoGR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

From what i gather they do a lot of it in IRC, and then paste it all together as one post. That may be why it seems that way.

and on that note

*twiddles his thumbs waiting to be approved*

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Ace wrote:*twiddles his thumbs waiting to be approved*

And what makes you think that you're going to be approved?!?! >:(

I'm just kidding XD Welcome to the team, Ace! I really liked your profile. If you need help jumping in let me or any of the others know :D Kiyoshi's character Commander Ethan Tier and SSJHunterKiller's character Commander Val Thrall just arrived on the ship as well. Perhaps they wouldn't mind bringing another student aboard as well? That or just begin as if you were there the whole time? Since your character is a Lieutenant, he's been in the Academy before so remember to keep that in mind!

To get caught up with the main events that are happening as of recent I would suggest you read these posts:
gundam-pilot-academy-220-t3117-100.html#p239804
gundam-pilot-academy-220-t3117-120.html#p247442
gundam-pilot-academy-220-t3117-140.html#p257381

And again, please don't hesitate to ask any questions :3

DMInfernoGR, I don't quite understand what you mean when you say that there are nearly no interactions between PCs x_X And as Ace stated, most of the combined posts were done on IRC. If this seems like something you would like to do, don't be afraid to ask someone to post with you! Also, yes this is a military academy setting and to my knowledge there is just a mutual understanding that everyone is aware of their schedules on the ship of when to eat, go to class, sleep, and such. I also feel that if I enforce a strict schedule beyond that, it will inhibit the creative capacity of the RPers here.

As April said, school's been kicking my butt lately @.@ I have two essays to write tonight and then I'm going to try and post afterwards. For next week though, I have two tests and another one the following week. So again, if you need me, April has my number. And April, I will totally let you know when I can do a dual post as soon as I find out x.x lol

SSJHunterKiller: WELCOME BACK!! And link me Val's bio so I could put it in the roster!
Walter Barrecks: Thanks for helping out Will :3
Vexar: Thank you for helping out as well!
Kiyoshi: Thanks for catching that, Nick <3
Faith: Thank you for being lovely <33

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:01 pm

"Kiyoshi's character Commander Ethan Tier and SSJHunterKiller's character Commander Val Thrall just arrived on the ship as well. Perhaps they wouldn't mind bringing another student aboard as well?"

That sounds sexy, and maybe i could get some kind of Fancy introduction as well.

>_> "and this slacker is the longest running lieutenant in the academy, privates take a good look, at his rate you'll be a captain before he is" >_>

because we all know students love the funny. >_>

But yeah that would be good, should i wait for an introduction or what? Soon as i get into it I'll be fully competent I SWEAR.

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:26 pm

You can post whenever you'd like :3 if you want the help of Kiyoshi or SSJHunterKiller I would PM or AIM them :D

Mia Siserae
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:37 am

Done and donner, is there a list of classes anywhere, or should i just say i run into a random room and play it off >_>;

Ace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:43 am

Random class. Keep it close to what regiment you are in. ^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!