Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm

I just have one very important question...

Are going to band together and make a epic post? With this lot, it would be great.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm

I'd like to, but it seems getting us all together is a big pain in the arse. XD I'm going to be gone this afternoon/evening, but I'll be around later on tonight if anyone wants to get together. If Steph hasn't responded by the time I get back, I'll text her with lots of love and maybe that'll get her on. XD Same with Rach, unless she's in the chat already. XD

Reminder: There is a room for the RP on the surreal network. If you don't have mIRC or an IRC program, just click the chat button at the top of this site and type /join #GundamAcademy and #GundamAcademyOOC.

If you have an IRC program, but aren't sure how to get to the surreal network ask. xD

Use irc.surrealchat.net for the server. ^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:01 pm

x.x school is keeeeling me. I should definitely have more free time by October >_>;; but until then I'll try to write if I'm not studying @.@

Welcome, Ace to the Gundam Pilot Academy. Thank you SSJ for bringing him in.

Kiyoshi, I can't even begin to tell you how epic that post was. If you don't mind, could you make it a Game Master Post? I think you did an excellent job of establishing universal matters which greatly influence the plot. It also answers a lot of the questions concerning the state of the colonies and earthsphere.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks, how do I do that?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Name: Valerian (Val to everyone) Thrall

Regiment: Former founder of the Trinity Alliance

Appearance: Val stands just over six feet tall, his brown hair, which is now streaked with a few grey strands, is pulled back into a pony tail that reaches down to his shoulder blades. Upon arriving at the academy, Val made it clear that he wasn't going to wear a uniform of any kind, so instead, he continued wearing different colored sleeveless shirts and baggy jeans with some sort of thick soled boots. On his right arm Val has a tattoo of a tiger the run from his shoulder down to just about his elbow. Three scars run diagonally from under his right eye down to his neck.

History: From the moment Val laid eyes on him, Zech Marquies had been everything that he wished to be. Val joined the "new" OZ after it kicked the Alliance out of the picture. From the very beginning, V al wasn't exactly happy with what he was doing, but he completely believed in the man he had chosen to follow, and it came as a massive blow when Zech was branded as a traitor by OZ. Soon after Val left for the colonies to try to start a new life away from the military. But as lucky would have it, Zech Marquies, or rather Millardo Peacecraft had become the leader of the White Fang and unofficially, the leader of the colonies. Once again, with full faith in Lord Millardo, Val joined up and fought against Trieze in one of the few manned suits of the White Fang. During the battle, Val collected data on the five Gundams.

After Heero destroyed the remains of Libra, Val returned to the Earth and joined up with his best friend James and his repair shop. Val was finally beginning to enjoy life and then Mariemaia Khushrenada declared war, so once again, Val was called back into battle.

Once that conflict was over, Val took Lord Millardo's words to heart. "The hearts of the people cannot be changed by simply taking away their weapons." So Val and James set up shop in an abandoned MS Factory on a small island just off of the North East shore of America. From there, James began construction of Val's Gundam Hyperion and Val moved to Asia where a man by the name of Jyokita had taken control. After a short lived alliance with Jyokita, Val teamed up with Kiyoshi and Zach to form what would later be known as The Trinity Alliance. During the years of the Trinity Alliance, Val stayed mainly on Earth, fighting against Jyokita and the Blace Faction and only moved to space for the Battle of Hevan’s Light. Once again, peace reigned for a while and Val dismantled the Hyperion, stashing it away for when Humanity would need it again.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:14 pm

You just put "Game Master Post" above everything and bold everything XD

And thanks SSJ <33

Roster's been updated, let me know if I'm missing anything

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Alright, so to get the plot of the GPAcademy going I'm thinking we should isolate the administration (kill them off, trap them, or something or another) and put the Academy in a state of emergency where students need to escape or fight for their survival.

Just an idea :3 but I think it would get people to do stuff outside of just a regular classroom environment. After all, what's a Gundam RP without stuff being blown up? XD

Ideally I'd like Mia, Kiyoshi, and Val out there but have communication cut off just to make things difficult. Maybe have them go after Fujii? Or something o-o if we need another villain to just blow stuff up if Fujii doesn't want to, then I know someone that may want to XD

What do you guys think? :3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 pm

That'd be a great reason to draw everyone together. Since the most of us -Raises Hand- are alone in our efforts to rp.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Death, destruction, explosions, and hysteria? Sounds like a plan. As long as people are there to rp it out, I'm game for it. But before I do anything that causes us to have to re-write things, can Will try to pilot a small craft of any kind?

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 pm

I assume it'll be happening after the banquet and tournament or during or...?

Steph, we need to talk. =|

I DEFY YOU STUPID "THINK BEFORE YOU POST" BLASPHEMY!!! >=[

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:36 pm

I'm up for whatever, when we get an idea on what's going on someone let me know? Trying to keep up with all the "we shoulds" confuses me REALLY easily ;-;

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmberEm on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Are you still accepting characters? Well, even if you aren't, here's my little profile.

Name: Christine Denali
Regiment: Phire
Appearance: Christine has long, tawny hair pulled into two low pigtails. Her eyes are dark green, and wide with a look of innocence, though it’s probably feigned. Her full lips are almost always pulled back into a smile or smirk, only angry when someone doesn’t get their job done. When not in uniform, she sticks to the casual look. A pair of dark jeans with a witty (read: nerdy) t-shirt. Her favorite one is a bright pink and reads
‘/Stand Back\
I know regular expressions.’

She’s by no means stunning, but attractive enough that she’s never lonely.

Bio: Rather than being an expert mechanic or engineer, as she has no aptitude for math and no patience with actual metal parts, Christine has opted to take a different approach: programming. She’s been working on a very complex software since she was old enough to type. In short, she’s a genius, but it’s often overshadowed by her extreme modesty. She can hack with the best of them. She’s well versed in every possible programming language she could get access to, and some she isn’t supposed to know as well. She has been seen to fry an electronic with a simple click of her keys.

Er, what's the damage?
Fortune sides with she who dares.

Kerze: A Medieval Fantasy RP
Spots still available.

EmberEm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Eh... On .... wow... that is annoying... stupid "X" and text that seems to blink whenever I type... it's really distracting. Someone needs to die...

ANYWAYS

On behalf of Mia, I hereby accept your profile, Em. I am sure Ace can catch you up and stuff.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmberEm on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm already caught up, actually, lol. Are you doing IRC tonight, or can I just make my introduction straight off?

EmberEm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:06 pm

The R.... -Glares at the X-

The Roster has been updated. Eh, I don't know if there's going to be an RP on IRC tonight. I for one won't because I'm waiting on Mia since one of my character's is caught up with her. I'd just go ahead and ...

-Glares more at the X.-

I'd just go ahead and do an introduction post. ^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmberEm on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Mk, thanks a lot, for the acceptance and the info. Woo, RP, yeeeah.

EmberEm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Essentials: We need to talk, soonish. ^_^

Stephykinz: We also need to talk, soonish. ^_^

I start a new job tomorrowz.... so, as soon as I know my schedule, I'll let everyone know. It's only part time, so I won't be gone a lot, but... yah.

<3

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:34 am

lol alright you know how to reach me, my dear <3

What do you guys think about transferring the Gundam Pilot Academy to the Gundam:Continuing Legend Forum? It is, in essence, a continuation of that RP through some of the characters and encompassing plot.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Err, that's fine with me, although... I just remember that I played another form of Faith in that section. XD

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Sorry about the short post... I'm really kind of along for the ride until I can find the opportune moment to jump in, or till it finds me.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!