Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:12 pm

Yeah, I have a question. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO POOR BATO!?!?!?!!

Ok yeah, so what about classes, are we just going to be making them up as we go along or what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:10 am

Yes, I'll go ahead and post this in the intro to the classes post. There will be 5 class periods in all. The students are required to take 1 MS Simulation class. The other 4 classes are up to the students. Lean more towards classes relating to the military. Also, the older and higher rank you are, the harder your classes get and the more specialized they will be depending on the regiment that you are in.

I will be putting an RP roster at the top of the RPG's Intro post so it'll be easier to keep track of who's active and who has gone inactive. I'll PM those that I'm not sure about. To keep this up to date, please let me know when you'll be gone for long periods of time, or tell another person as long as it gets back to me.

Again, any questions let me know ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakolentu on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:39 am

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO POOR BATO!?!?!?!!

Haha.

Actually, I would like to suggest an 'Anger Management' class for one some of the characters. :P

I'm good for anything, really. And yes, welcome to Sanjuro and Kasurin.

jakolentu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Two tests and two papers tomorrow, if I survive I'll be back afterwards >.> til then, AIM me if you need anything.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakolentu on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:36 am

FYI: Kasurin has given consent to letting Mathis room with Layne - sound good?

This is after I reread the initial post stating that first-years needed to share with someone from another regiment.

jakolentu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:08 am

That's fine with me, and the roster's been posted!! I'd like to keep it up to date so let me know if any of it needs to be changed!

m.i.a_

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:33 pm

The entire RP has been cleared of all OOC posts. What did you guys think about having classes in different #rooms? And on a side note, nice RPing Jako, I like the different perspective and writing style. And great job everyone! Keep it up ^^

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:03 pm

I'm signing up for class....

Name: William Warinai
Regiment: Phire
Appearance: 6 foot, brown hair: about down to eyebrows in front, covers half his ears on sides. Light green eyes. Caucassion/White, a little tan. Wears black track jacket that his silver lines, and has the patches on arms, and Academy logo on his right side of his chest. Has black undershirt, and wears track pants, black with silver lines. Last he has black and silver sneakers.

Bio: William had seen some scary things growing up. He was raised by his mother and step-father in Japan. Witnessing the deaths of several people, including his father, has brought him to wanting to protect all life that he can. He joined the medical unit immediatly as the option was infront of him. He scored quite well on his test, saying that he could be Phire regiment. William is kinded hearted in nature, but has his downsides that kill his gentlemen qualities. He tends to make many jokes, whether or not they could make someone angry, thus making people hate him for this. He also has a weakness for women, tripping over himself around them.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essentials on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Name: Leo Gaiazene
Regiment: Lain
Appearance: An average build young man, he has endearing green eyes, and dead black hair, an odd but quaint combination. But it all seems to fall to place with his dark tan, this coming from the fact he hails from a small asian-pacific island. Most known for wearing a military cap, and short sleeved BDUs or uniforms even in cold weather, perhaps it's just his style.

Bio: The son of a jet battalion captain, he has grown up on the military base located on his mother's home island. He's come to the academy representing the fruition of a great military legacy under his father. He plans to expand the Gaiazene name and become and ace pilot like his dad. He's a natural pilot when it comes to any kind of aircraft his nickname being "blue sky" for his tendency to always be daydreaming staring at the sky when not in the cockpit of a fighter.

Essentials
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:45 pm

Name: Aelyn Farris
Regiment: Lein
Appearance: 5'0, 110 lbs. Pale, almost albino, yet her waist-length hair takes on a slight sliver tone, rather than white. Violet eyes, always looking around, absorbing the surroundings. She looks about four years younger than she is, which has come in handy mutiple times. When not in uniform, she normally wears a sundress or shorts and a tanktop.

Bio: No one know where she came from, not even herself. She lost her memory in a crash and was found by Corporal Reiko Ituralde, who brought her to the school.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:01 am

Well....Now that I have a head injury, and faith made me into a woman.....I have to ask how advanced is the tech on this ship? Will I heal in shorter time than now, or do they have the same meds as us?

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane_Darkwolf on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

My computer died. sorry... Puut me in a coma or something. I'm at school... >.<;
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Bane_Darkwolf
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Welcome back Bane =D we missed you! We're just closing up 1st period of classes right now lol

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Well, since Faith and Reiko is in the infirmary, it'll probably be a while before Faith can even continue, seeing as she has several broken ribs, as does Reiko, and a broken ankle, broken jaw.

Wow, I must be a dangerous one LOL. At least, in Gundam I am. But since I'm in Lain...gotta have the right amount of brawn and brains LOL. Well, at least it's somewhat easy for me to do, considering the fact that Reiko is...the way he is. I'm not sure what he's going to do next, actually. Maybe go to Mechanics once he's taken care of in the med-bay. Then after that, I guess Simulation and probably Martial Arts as the third class and...hmm....I'm not sure what he might have next X-D

Maybe diplomacy? Or something else...

Hmm. Choices, choices.
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:21 pm

Psht! That won't keep her down for long! She'll be in classes and all that good jazz all in good time. Until then... I'll just play my NPC; Tyler. XD
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Just make sure she doesn't pick a fight with Bato.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:57 pm

Or make William even more cowardly.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm

o_o He's not a fighter, he's a lover. XD

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:52 am

Faith, I love you. I just wanted to tell you that. >.>

But! I wish SOMEONE (jakolentu *seeth*) would post. I was on a roll.. and now, it's a slow roll.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Awww, I love you too Cat. ^^;

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!