Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:16 pm

This topic is dedicated to all OOC discussion from the RPG 'Gundam Pilot Academy'

New ideas are more than welcome. Discuss ^^

IC topic can be found here: gundam-pilot-academy-220-t3117.html

---------------------------------------

Mod Edit: Moved OOC posts from 'Gundam Pilot Academy RPG' to discussion topic

Lord Saladin wrote:OOC: So, I am kinda interested, and have a character I can use... I think. However, I know next to nothing about Gundam Wing. My supposition is that, from the title of this RP, I will be able to learn as I RP in here. Am I correct in assuming that?

Lori Sakura wrote:OOC: Yes Saladin, I would think the only necessary information you would need at this point is that there is a war and there are big robot thingies called Gundams. ^_______^ I'm so excited to rp again! *pokes Kiyoshi* =^_^=

Lord Saladin wrote:OOC: Okay, cool. I mean, I know what a Gundam is, but, I know nowhere near enough to RP in a Gundam RP efficiently. However, as we are going to be learning as we go, I will post up a profile soon. ((And, are we colony or earth?))

Mia Siserae wrote:OOC: I just want to go ahead and say that this is a pretty awesome turnout. Welcome, everyone ^^! As for which faction the school is under (Colony v. Earth) I'm going to go ahead and make everything associated with the school a neutral safe zone. Tensions are more than welcome to rise up between the students with differing political preferences. And no worries April, your bio's awesome! And *HUGZ Lori*

If I'm alive after my two tests today, this should be up and running by tonight ^^

sketchy wrote:Question! ummm...which characters are in charge of promotions? or do our characters even get a promotion if this rp lasts long enough? just curious....

Mia Siserae wrote:OOC: Promotions will be issued by the administration, which will be played out by all of us. They'll be NPC status until we need them in a larger role. The promotional period won't be until we're well into this though as I suspect students should take a couple classes and have a bit more experience before they could rank up.

This doesn't bother me too much, but for good RP etiquette practice lets keep "Out of Character" posts within "OOC:"

A few rules that I'd like to address, very typical RPing rules, most of you know these:
1) No Godmodding - (i.e. *Blows everything up and everyone dies*)
2) No playing other people's characters without consent - I'm a stickler for this one, and I'd like the you guys to help me look out for this
3) Expect changes and twists - As RPs go, they are very unpredictable so be ready to adjust to any situations. This also means, don't be afraid to shift the plot line -- but also be careful. Too many plot changes within a short period of time could kill an RP.

And first and foremost, have fun ^^

I also would like to encourage combined posts. For instance, you and another RPer from here could get together via chat and RP, then post it in forum format here. If this flies, which I'm confident it will, I'd like to take this to LiveRP, but we'll save that for later ^^

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'm more than willing to help. I'm also glad to have some of the other moderators with us, if in the event that I am unavailable, they would be the ones to go to.

FutureKiyoshi wrote:OOC: *Pokes Lori back* Well...technically Val (SSJHunterKiller) was the one that posted the big welcome back...though I would have done the same if I wouldn't also have somewhat of a rather large absence from this place...

Combined posts will be easy for me, as long as they're not done when I'm at work (typically 5:00PM to 11:00PM central time). I should just be IM'ed to be let know that someone wants to do one.

Anyway, here's hoping this turns out just as good as the last RP the most of us were in...just before everyone left.

Kiskis_Naboo wrote:My profile ok? yes, no, maybe so~

SSJHunterKiller wrote:OOC: Wow, it just dawned on me that Kiyoshi was back! Getting back both Mia and Kiyosh for another Gundam RP, it's starting to feel like old times again! Huzza's all around for us old timers from GWing.net! Can't wait for this one to get underway!

Essentials wrote:OOC: I'm rather excited about Rping with you again Kiyoshi :O perhaps this one will be a bit more exciting if we all don't drop off the face of the earth.

Essentials wrote:OOC: yay, finally it's started, so far so good :D

sketchy wrote:OOC hey, people....i'd kinda like some one to help me out with the RP a little...everyone is doing joint posts so i'd feel kinda wierd if i posted something on my own...plus i cant think of anything to write...

Mod Edit: From hereon in please keep Out of Character posts within 'OOC' for RP etiquette reasons

Essentials wrote:OOC: First off, Josiah and Reiko, if you're first years then you don't have your uniforms till you board the "school" and get them from the West Wing. Also I think you're playing the NPCs to be a bit too dumb. These are researchers and Gundam Pilots and the like. You don't pilot a Gundam or work on them and have nerves like a noodle. Anyway if you brought a gun into an academy they wouldn't just confiscate in this kind of world they would probably shoot you first ask questions later. So I would rework the way you post and or act in the rp. but that's just my opinion.

FutureKiyoshi wrote:OOC: While I agree with most of Fujii's statements, I don't know about shooting first and ask questions later. You would more than likely be disarmed then beaten up for good measure, taken in for questioning, and then expelled. Also, I think perhaps this should get it's own separate forum section, or at the very least have the OOC matters split to a separate topic to avoid major clutter with IC topics.
Last edited by Mia Siserae on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 pm

In response to Litomo and Saladin's post, I think they should keep it as is. We just have to adjust to what's going on. I kind of want to see what everyone does in a situation where things like this may happen. As for the rank, I couldn't tell what ranks you two were, as there wasn't a bio posted for Saladin's character, and Litomo did not post a rank up for his character. Lets try and verify what rank you guys are first. And as for the gun shooting bit, I'm going to try and do a combined post with Saladin's character and play the authorities. It should be fun ^^

I'll probably just drag him in for questioning, and do some other stuff to him >.>;; teehee. Any input? Questions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essentials on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:59 pm

My only input on the situation is to look at it the way any real military organization would. At least that's how Kiyoshi and I roleplay trying to follow gundam novel and show theory as much as possible.

That being said Kiyoshi is probably right they wouldn't shoot first probably but definitely disarm, take off for detention and then it's up to a decision of leaders to decide punishment, for that kind of particular crime I see it's either one of two things demotion in ranks with solitary for a small period of time or expulsion.

But that's all I have to say there.

Essentials
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:43 pm

To be honest, I must say that there are almost always people who are just as dumb as we played the NPCs to be. After all...the real world is full of 'em. So why don't we also play them the same way in Gundam? :-P
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Kiyoshi, although I liked how you handled the gun incident, I think you maybe borderline playing Sal's character. Or you make it so final that there is no room for Sal's character to retaliate. I think you should leave the end part a bit more open ended for Sal's character to react. I know if that was my character I would probably go after your character or put up a hell of a fight with the officials >.> or if a boot really brought Sal's character down then at least give him a chance to verify that he was owned by a pair of boots.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're not giving this guy a chance to play his character properly and letting him react the way he wants to. Comments? Input?

And Sal won't be back until later next week, so o.o;; uhh it'll be a while til we get his take on it. When he does get back, Kiyoshi -- you play the authorities better than I do, would you like to take Sal in for questioning/punishing?

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:54 pm

I agree with Mia here.

And another point is the timing. You seem to be posting it after Josiah had already reached his dorms.

I would think that it'd be a little bit late to try taking on Josiah, don't you think?

And also, I agree with Mia on you not giving him no chance to react the way he would've. He's a martial-art guy. He would've at the very least tried to do something about it.

But meh. Other than that, it's fine....you did quite well, but it seems....wrong. Time-wise and action-wise.

LitomoSilver
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:54 pm

This is what, I assume to be, a para-military organization training individuals in the applications of mobile suit combat. While I am willing to edit my post to leave it open that he could react, if there was any sign of aggression from someone who somehow got a firearm into a location that should have none, (also thus considering the time frame that this takes...ohhh the somewhat distant future...there should have been no possible way ANYONE could get through the various scanners for harmful weaponry in the first place) then he would, depending on his actions, either be beaten to a bloody pulp and then asked questions later, OR, if say he drew the fire arm, or even presented it in any sort of threatening manner, he would have been shot. Whether or not the security team would shoot to kill would be based on several factors, however, considering the punk had just willingly fired, I'm guessing everyone would be a bit jumpy and the typical mantra of "two in the chest, one in the head" would be the first thing that came to a jumpy security officer.

Also, it should be noted by "security officer" it does not mean rent-a-cop. These, again I'm just imagining considering the situation, would be like MP's (Military Police). Highly trained, and more than willing to carry out whatever actions that would be needed to protect the students, as well as themselves. Though that's putting it simply.

Blame the fact that I've been used to AL's RR where what I did is completely fine, and the opposing person can find their own way out of it. Even specifically stating that since he has martial arts training he could get out of it in some form or fashion. Also its stated that I should have been a "little late", it was never specifically stated that he had arrived at his dorm room, it just so happened I passed him in the hallway.

Now, I know the above is going to sound like I'm an asshole, and maybe I am when it comes to blatant inaccuracies on something that should have been common sense. For example: How the hell could anyone get on any kind of transport with a firearm, let alone the ship? But whatever...apparently what I've done isn't logical at all and people get away scott free for turning a situation into what could divulge into terror and chaos with other students.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:10 pm

I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I completely agree that security would probably just shoot the guy down and then have everyone get on with their lives. Buuut I don't think we want to kill off anyone's character this early on in the RP >.> Would it be alright if you edited the last bit of your post, Kiyoshi, so that when Sal comes back later he could deal with his character however he wants?

My experience with forum fighting I know that once someone sends a hit, the other has to either block or confirm that they've been hit. That system may have changed, as I've been out of this scene for almost a year now, but yea o.o

And Kiyoshi could you play the authorities when Sal gets back? I don't mind doing it but I really do believe you'd be better at it than I would be.

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:23 pm

My post has been edited in a simple and quick fashion of just the guards surrounding the guy. He can deal with the situation however he wants, but the authorities will act in the appropriate way needed whenever he has responded. So, huzzah! Everyone should be happy now.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 pm

Name: Aurora Von-Drake
Regiment: Dice

Appearance: Aurora was lucky enough to gain her mother’s movie star looks. She has a slender, yet very shapely frame and stands at 5 ft 5. Her muscles are toned from training though they aren’t bulky. She has wavy, long, light purple hair that stops right above her waist. Her hair is styled in long layers with longer bangs in front that shape her angular face and sometimes hang in her sparkling pale blue eyes. Her skin is moderately tanned, a little darker than fair.

Aurora doesn’t have a usual outfit she wears since she has a ton of clothes and typically always wears something different.

Bio: Aurora was born into a life with out financial worry. Her Father, Lord Derek Von-Drake originally from England not only inherited a title, land, and wealth, but gained it through his own endeavors. Derek used his family’s fortune to invest in research and development for new technology and Mobile Manufacturing back in his early 20s. Currently he is one of the main manufacturers of mobile suits and suit technology.

Needless to say the Von-Drake family name became not only wealthy, but famous. Derek married a famous British stage and film actress Claudia Dane. The two’s love affair was not only public, but very scandalous. They would often have violent lover’s quarrels in public places and then make up sessions in the same place. In fact only recently have the two toned down on their public life because of wanting to become more respectable in the eye, though many found the handsome couple to be a living romance novel.

Though the couple had a strong bond for each other their bond for their child was weak. The time she was most loved was when she was in the womb and the few days after she was born, it was good for the press. It seemed that’s all Aurora was to them, a press opportunity. To the eyes of the world the family seemed to be mostly perfect, though the parents kept up their extremely passionate relationship could prove to be problematic. Needless to say Aurora ended up being an only child who was rarely given parental attention. Instead they gave her private tutors and for a time sent her away to private schools. This of course made the young child bitter towards her parents, but she quickly learned how to get what she could from them after realizing that they used their money to buy her off. Since she couldn’t get real affection she decided to let them replace it with things.

In her teen years Aurora attempted to stay out of the press as much as she could. This became more difficult as her family moved to CA, and she dated a local club, Heaven and Hell, owner who was in his teens as well. It was a short relationship, and much less extreme than her parents.

Besides having a private school’s education Aurora also trained in the art of fencing, hand to hand combat, and other fighting styles she learned from…non-legitimized places when she was dating that club owner, Matty.

Ok, so that's my profile. I put it here cause the rp already started and stuff. Um. If there is anything I should add or any questions just ask and I shall post more.

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:46 am

I just wanted to say that you guys are doing an AWESOME job. It's so good to be RPing with everyone again! And for those of you who I haven't RP'd with in the past, it's a pleasure to have you here with us.

Sanctus Gemini XX will be taking off soon. I'm thinking about doing a Welcoming Ceremony banquet thing where we have all of our characters in a banquet hall, in formal attire. After all of that, classes will begin. What do you guys and gals think?

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:49 am

Only one question. How can we manage to make Vae and Bato end up in some wierd position at a formal banquet? ^_^

Nah, I think it's a good idea. Usually there's some sort of welcome back dinner or something before they through you back into classes.

And I second her opinion. It's great to be Rping with the old gang again and enjoying rping with the new guys as well.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essentials on Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 am

Putting all the characters together in one setting does seem like a fairly decent idea. I could go for that.

Essentials
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:00 am

Hm. Here goes.

Kiyoshi. Your post is STILL void. You forced an action onto my character: the fact that he had fallen to the floor.

You can either change it, or I will just ignore the fact you made the presumption my character would simply fall to the floor, and act accordingly.

What also needs to be done in your post is to make it more clear as to where and when you made your character's action. Was it in the dock whilst, or just after, the 'gun incident' happened, or is it afterwards in the corridors?

If it is during, I will be honest and say you will change that as well. For the simple fact that it will result in not only myself, but also Litomo changing the course of events.

Are you really willing to do that? Because, I am not, and will not.

And I sincerely hope that you do not be an arse for this entire RP with me. I made a character with an attitude, a bit of charisma, and he acts accordingly.

And, in reference to the whole 'dumbing down' of officials... The first official, sat behind the table, I clearly stated as a simple cleric. You know, the nerdy sort of people that sit looking at numbers and statistics all day. I mean, if we are going for realism here, the organisation would have those people as well. Perhaps I was taking a stereotype there, but in general, clerical staff are not much in terms of dealing with confrontation, that is why they choose to stay in an office keeping records and the like in order.

And the other three, to whom Josiah gave his weapon, I gave a pretty decent reason for their reactions. They were unused to being spoken to in such a manner, and, in many ways, Josiah is somewhat domineering. Now, you may well say that -=yawn=- "Military people... beat ya to a pulp... etc etc" -=yawn=-. But, you would be surprised how many people of greater physical and perhaps social stature will stand there entirely flabergasted when they are met by someone who, quite frankly, doesn't give a shit about rank, power or anything like that. And makes it rather plain to the eye that he actually considers them less than himself.

As an example, let's take the events of my small time away, which I spent with friends. I, being a rather short, 5 foot 6, overweight dude, was faced with a situation where my friend was being spoken to like she was a piece of shit by her exboyfriend, and he brought up several issues that were out of order. Now, he is from a VERY rich family, about 6 foot 6 in height, boxer, built like (And a coin a British phrase here, so unsure if you guys will all understand) a brick shit house.

He was stood up, me and my friend being sat down, obviously he was using his height as a way to attempt intimidation. Anyway, I decided he wasn't to speak to her like that, and after a while of them arguing, I occasionally butting in with a comment or two, I decided enough was enough. I mean, he was quite clearly on the verge of hitting me, however, I simply sat there, and told him what for. The words I said were unimportant, what was important was the fact that I spoke with the same lack of care Josiah has.

His reaction? He sat the fuck down and looked like a spanked child.

Of course, Kiyoshi, we could waste a rather long time discussing this, and arguing incessantly. But that would be stupid and pointless.

So, here is what is going to happen:

You will elaborate as to when and where your post was taking place. If you say it was BEFORE Josiah and Reiko got on the ship, relatively soon after the actual 'incident', then I am going to ignore your post.

If it was after mine and Litomo's post, ie: in the corridors, then change your post so as to give ME a choice as to whether MY character is hit by the boots. Or, I will just ignore that entire action completely, and respond to the rest of your post.

Discussion terminated.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essentials on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:59 pm

Now let's see, I have a certain aspect i'd like to discuss, as to character ranking, I believe there should be a limit to what rank you can justify yourself as, and if you want to be a rank I think when you roleplay, it should show why you are that rank. Let me elaborate, think about it this way; If you want to start the RP as an Elite Captain and pilot a Gundam you should not exactly be outplayed in battle by a private. I'm very sure when it comes to the inner workings of Gundams in THEORY, and how they are effective in battle in THEORY, there are only a few of us who could really call themselves Elite Captains and portray that type of character well. Remember this you will have to battle in a Gundam or Mobile Suit at some point. If you can't think of how to battle in any situation as that type of character would, don't choose that rank. If you're unsure of where you should be, be a private and learn more about Gundam and how they would react in battle, I roleplay Gundam because it takes finesse, and a bit of knowledge that comes from reading up on Gundam itself. Furthermore if you want a real challenge work your way up the ranks and prove you can be an Elite Captain. Don't just say you are.

So in ending I just think no one should really start the RP beyond Mia, as a captain. It doesn't really make sense to. This is a school RP what does an Elite Captain have to learn in school? Nothing, so you can't learn anything about Gundam itself in that situation and you're making a very stale character. That's just my opinion on this matter.

Essentials
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essentials on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Also Kiyoshi's post was made after the actual gun incident occurred it will be reworked, We all have been waiting in response for you to post something and for him and you to draw this situation to a conclusion. Sorry that this has made you feel slighted I apologize for that. Just recognize from a logical standpoint this is a military RP, your character has made a severe breech in military protocol, bringing a weapon into a military college, a weapon that is not for any of the classes or being used in a class can definitely get you expelled or in this day and age locked up, granted no one wants you kicked out of the RP, but that sort of violence can't just be overlooked. So sure we get it your character is a guy with an attitude and he's bends rules, but he's not above the "law", and I'm sure he's smart enough to know if security is after him he's not gonna come out on top if he's surrounded.

Essentials
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:51 pm

1. I don't give two shits about your personal stories. Keep them to yourself. You won't impress me.

2. It is clear where my post happens. I am not clarifying anything else.

3. Quit being so butthurt that someone proved that your illogical actions we're stupid as all fuck in the first place and did something logical about it.

4. Technically, the first official should have alerted security, much like I did and have you taken in in the first place.

5. You want to ignore it, whatever. I am not editing anything any further.

Now, in a non-numbered note. I don't back down from pressure when I'm the one in the right. What you did was stupid, should not have been allowed in the first place since there is no way possible that it could occur, and was just for a sake of looking cool. I have no concern as to whether or not you ignore my actions, cause depending on what you do next just means the situation can be handled however it needs to be based on your characters actions.

Also, it appears, that some have failed to notice that Fujii and myself got our characters in trouble, near on purpose, to show what happens when you misbehave and give a logical punishment. But, whatever, again I don't care.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:38 pm

I would like to request a chat conference with both Kiyoshi and Saladin. Please let me know the times that you are available, thank you.

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:58 pm

The best time for me is anytime after I get in from work. So anytime after 11:00PM central time. I leave for work at about 4:45PM, so if need be I can get online sometime before then, I just need to know ahead of time.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Thanks, Kiyoshi. Oh, as for Bane_Darkwolf who just signed up as an Elite Captain, I gave him permission to do so. I figured we needed at least one in the RP to start off with and he seemed to know enough about gundams to be able to take that position. He's also very approachable if you guys want him to change anything up. Let me know if you guys have any more questions or concerns.

Still waiting on Saladin to get back to me with his schedule. Oh! I'll be announcing a Welcoming Ceremony very soon, I would really like to get everything straightened out before I do, though.

Mia Siserae
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!