Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Gundam Wing CL: AC 205

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Gundam Wing CL: AC 205

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:10 pm

OOC: WELCOME TO GWING AC205 EVERYBODY!Traitor. That word rung through his mind almost ever night for a year and a half. It was his face off with Claude. His cousin pointed his finger with hatred in his eyes as he shouted the word. His cousin, his only childhood friend left alive. He remembered the moment every night. Re-lived it every dream.

He shot awake. He rolled to his side to see his love Seraphina Alighieri, laying softly asleep. A soft smile crept to his lips as he wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

It was still dark out as he made his way to their New York balcony. The spark of the lighter lit up the desolate night as he took the first drag off his cigarette. He leaned against the balcony watching the few cars pass below. Thoughts of Claude polluted his mind.

He was Gabriel Faile. Ex-OZ soldier. Ex-Treize Faction Soldier. Ex-Sanc Kingdom Honor Guard. Ex-Guardian's of Reverence Leader. Current High School Teacher. Funny, he was the one now teaching the History of Battle. Who better to teach it than a man who was there? A new semester started that day, but Gabriel's mind was still tormented by Claude.

His own flesh and blood. Claude stole the Gaurdian's of Reverence Faction and his custom Mobile Suit, which had become a symbol to the Guardians, right from under him. He was their leader now. Enforced their ideals. Gabe had given up on fighting when Sera had obtained a peace treaty with the colonies. He realized, that they were not traitors, just beings who needed a change. The artificial part was their own choice. Every human had the right to that.

Now, Claude and the Guardians were waging a war against the Colonies. The peace treaty was almost in ruins and it was because of things he had created in another life.

His life now, Sera, was one of the few fighting to keep it together. Old vs New. What an interesting struggle...

His smoke died as he reached the filter. Gabriel shook his head and dropped it off the balcony, into infinity, before returning to his bed. Sera had just began to come about. The sparkle hidden in his eyes made him forget his troubles and he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Le bon matin mon amour."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

AC205 Val Thrall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:59 pm

It was early morning and the sun had just risen over the horizon. Everyone else in the house was still asleep. But as usual for the three or four years, the man of those house woke early. Sleep was a difficult thing for him in the last few years. The weight of everything he had done lay on his conscious. He knew everything he had done had been in the right, what had seemed right to him.

He watched as the sun slowly inched its way up into the sky, the cup of coffee steaming in his hand. He was Val Thrall, former intelligence officer for White Fang. Former Gundam pilot for the Trinity Alliance. That had all come to an end though. It was three years ago when the newest treaty had been signed, calling for the destruction of the new Gundams and a majority of the Mobile Suits. Val's had been gone for a while before that. Gundam Hyperion had been gone since the end of the conflict in Asia, where a three way war had been waged involving the Trinity Alliance, The Blace Faction and the former ruler of Asia Jyotika. In the end, Val remained, but he didn't consider himself victorious. He had lost almost everything. His men, his influence on the rules of Earth he had even almost lost his family and his family and best friends. No, it was all over for him now. No more fighting, no more wars, no more worrying about what tomorrow will hold.

Val smiled as the sun finally hit the building that served as his home as well as the home of his best friends and main office for the company he had started. Thrall’s Advancement Parts had done much better than he had hoped for. He should have guess dealing in parts of anything mechanical and salvage would be a worth while occupation, but he never dreamed it would be as good to him as hit had.

After watching the sun fully come over the horizon, Val turned and walked back into the building, making his way to the kitchen, where the aroma of bacon was now coming from. Walking into the kitchen, Val saw his wife Takimi standing over the stove. The two had been together almost six years and had a daughter who was five by the name of Kei, but it wasn't until last year that the two had actually been married, in fact in a mere three weeks it would be their one year anniversary.

Val walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck.

"Morning dear, I trust you slept well?"
Takimi smiled and looked over her shoulder at him.
"I always sleep well my love. It is you that have trouble sleeping. And remember, we've got that new shipment of salvage coming in from the colonies today. You need to make sure James and Lina are up early today."
Val groaned slightly. It was never a good thing when he had to wake those two up early. Both James and Lina had worked with Val for a number of years. James and Val teamed up just before the two of them joined White Fang and Lina joined up not too long before Val allied the Caligo Umbra with the Defenders. The two were his top mechanics that kept everything working from some of the toys Kei had to the Gundam Hyperion, back when Val still had it.

Now the two were married and living with and working for Val, and he hated having to get them up early because he knew that the two both worked late into the night and it wasn't exactly a rarity for Val to be up early in the morning and hear the two of them still working.

"I'll finish getting ready and then get them up. Let them sleep for as long as they can before I need them."
Val turned Takimi around, kissing her on the lips, then headed off for his shower, downing the whole cup of coffee on his way there. This was his life now, outside of New York, and he would give it up for the world.
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Loki looked out through a window and than at a clock he kept close to his computer. He laid back and sighed as he turned his attention to his figure. "Uuugh. I've been told not to do all nighters when working on a game but..." He closed his eyes as he started drifting back asleep. He saw his model attacking him and he woke up looking at his figure. "You would be dangerous if you were real huh?" He pressed a button on the back of the figure and little drills popped out "hum. " he put the figure aside and continued work ,slipping in and out of sleep so he had to redo the coding. The same thing kept coming on the screen "70k1".

Hours later when he awoke the screen was filled with the same thing:"70k1" Seventy-thousand and one? he thought "Dang, I am getting obsessed with my creations." he pressed the delete button for 5 lines and there was still the same thing. He pressed delete again and more lines of "70k1" appears.

"I am way to obsessed with my games."
He said to himself as he repeated the process until he arrived to his original line.

He picked up a phone to tell some of his CEO's that the game would be delayed for a while "Due to unexpected problems in one of the machines." Which everybody who had been there a while knew he means "I need a break for a bit so don't bother me about the game. I'll finish it when I'm ready to and so for now I'm going to sit down and watch TV." Which he did after he hung up the phone. When he turned on the TV there was a documentary on discovering more on the god of tricks:Loki.
Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

AC205 New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:44 am

Another new day dawned, the bright sun shining in through the windows of Grimbold's temporary New York apartment. High up in some vast building the sun came in his windows early. Not early enough for him not to be awake and sitting at the desk, computer on and the reports of the rebel's latest attack on the Colonies, and their response.

The computer was logged on to the BBC News 24 channel, even after many years away he still found them more reliable, less prone to exaggeration and sensationalism than anything that North America had to offer. The reports there confirmed the information he was getting in the morning's slew of e-mail.

For three years they had managed to keep peace mostly by effort of will on the part of Seraphina, keeping things calm in spite of the occasional attacks from Earth on the Colonies, but now came the first reports of a reprisal attack from the Colonies.

Grimbold felt devastated, the attack was not sanctioned by any Colony official but that would not stop the warhawks on Earth using it as an excuse to start fresh attacks themselves. The very thing they had worked so hard to prevent was starting again.

He rose from his desk strode about the room distractedly, thoughts of desperation going through his head. Everything that he had held dear was being destroyed with casual thoughtless stupidity. He went to the desk and took up his mobile phone, dialed a number, but didn't connect.

How could people be so bloody foolish? Didn't they realize that the war would come, Death was the only winner of conflict like this, their deaths, ours it was all the same thing. More people dying, more widows, more orphans, more pain and loss, and all for what? What was to be gained by the destruction.

Grim strapped his twin holsters on and slotted the two Desert Eagles into their embrace, something he hated but knew he had to do, carrying guns had become more important today with the beginnings of war being reported on the news.

He left his apartment ran down the fire escape stairs to the ground floor, all twenty five floors, he arrived a little out of breath. Taking a back door out of the building into a dirty alley he walked the few blocks to where Seraphina and Gabriel were living. Hoping it was not too early to disturb them. He headed into the apartment block again taking the stairs to their floor. He knocked on the door

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:46 am

Miyumi woke up all at once when Grimbold left his apartment, entire self on alert until she identified what woke her up. Then, she relaxed, stretching, and looked at the time. Well, there's only half an hour. The mechanic rolled out of bed, glints of red bouncing off her hair where it was touched by sunlight. Her tiny body hit the ground in a crouch, her katana in her right hand, having scooped it up on her way. She sheathed it, then buckled the sheath around her waist before getting dressed. Baggy jeans, baggy sweater; she didn't really have any plans today. She took the time to look in the mirror and pull her hair back, instead of just throwing it in a ponytail on her way out the door like she usually did. Quick snack, and she was on her way.

As she walked, Miyumi fought to breath in the crowded air of New York. Despite the beauty of Earth, she missed the clean, filtered air of the colonies. When she reached the entrance of the dojo, her hand went for the water bottle which held the clear, sweet-smelling liquid which soothed her throat. As soon as she stepped in the door, her shoes were kicked off and placed in a cubby, along with the computer bag that was never far from her. Blue eyes sparkled, and the young-looking middle-aged woman made her way to the weapon's room; so called because that was where weapons were both kept and practiced with.

It was her katana which had gained her the use of this dojo and practice room. A simple blade with an equally simple sheathe, the only decorations were the blue leather symbols of her name, and the green leather of her master's. She had been unsurprised to find out from this dojo that they had received word of her master's death years ago; he had been very old when he taught her, and was looking forward to the rest death would grant him. She was happy he had found it at last, sure that he had gone wherever the good people go. He had taught her about peace.

With a smile to the sensei who owned the place, and a bow of respect, she took stance, and began the sword dances.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm

His hands gripped firmly around the cold steel of the railing. A small smile crept across his lips as he looked onwards at the bustling floor. Mechanic's and pilots all mingling about making an attempt to ready themselves for their next attack.

He flicked his head to the side to remove the black hair from his line of sight. This was his. The grungy warehouse, the pilots willing to give their lives, and the mechanics who worked around the clock. They were the Guardian's of Reverence. Keepers of all things natural, and the colonies were not natural. They were distant figments or perfection, but Claude knew that perfection did not exist. They were an attempt to escape the hands of Mother Nature, funny how they only ran a block away. He, and everyone who had joined him here, knew that they were wrong and needed to be taught a lesson.

His eyes danced from pilot to pilot recalling their names, and giving each one a number. There was only thirty two men here. He needed more if they were going to destroy L 01. He needed to make sure, everyone knew they were serious.

Then, his mind trailed back to years ago. His first battle side by side with his best friend, at the time, and his own flesh and blood. Gabriel.

His fists tightened around the rail until his knuckles went white. That name sparked hatred into his very soul. The founder of the Guardians. The instigator decided to leave them when peace first showed signs of fruition. He was a blasphemer. Preach his ideals, form a group to follow him into battle, until death or victory, and then he's gone.

"All because of that bitch Seraphina."

Claude whispered as his mouth finishes what his mind had started. He turned himself around to see two glorious towering figures. One belonged to his cousin, it had become a symbol of rectitude. The one next to it gleamed of red and white. The colors of Claude's hero, Trowa Barton. The Gundam Heavy Arms stood beside the Falcon of Righteousness.

He smiled coldly as he thought of every mission the Falcon had flown, and how his brother must detest it. It was still the exact same mobile suit Gabriel had flown, that way every time he sees it on the news he would know that this was his fight. He was responsible for this.

A laugh echoed up from deep with in Claude. It was almost time for the Falcon to fly again.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:45 am

A smile came to his lips after they parted hers at the sound of a knock. He nodded to himself as he rose from their bed and threw a powder blue collared shirt around his bare shoulders as he headed for the front door. He arrived just as he finished the top button and slid back the lock before opening the door.

A warm smile crossed his lips at the form of his friend Grim. He casually waved him in and closed the door gently behind him.

"Good morning Grim! How has life been to you?"
His French accent had long but become unnoticeable. Gabriel lead Grim into the living room where he offered him a seat and slipped into the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee for the two of them.
"Would you like a coffee? Oh, and Sera is still in bed."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:52 am

The ex-mercenary smiled grimly as Gabe answered the door. He followed the other man into the apartment and took a seat in the comfortable living room.
"Life has been treating me to more shocks than I would care to take at the moment. I am sorry to call on you this early but there is news that could not wait."
He sighed deeply, and as ever when he was concerned his soft Irish brouge became more pronounced.
"Let Sera sleep I fear that we will all get very little sleep if the news reports are correct, and I have no reason to doubt them. There has been a reprisal attack from the Colonies at last. Sin and his cronies are claiming that it was a rebel attack, nothing to do with them, though I fear that they will use it as an excuse to start something of their own."
Grim accepte the coffee when Gabe brought it to him, sipping briefly before he continued.
"I hope that we may hear from the General soon but anything they say will need to be taken with a pinch of salt. It's not that I don't trust them but I do suspect they will try and turn things to their advantage."
He stopped for a moment took another sip of the coffee and watched Gabe for his reaction to the news before going on.
"Let me deal with the officials for the moment. If you could manage to keep this away from Sera for the moment I think that would be good for her. I will talk to Miyumi and see if we can't handle things for now. If we can defuse the situation we can tell her afterwards; if we can't, then ....... Well I don't even want to consider where this may go."
The mercenary fell into silence, he seemed to shrink into himself looking somehow smaller concern lining his face once more.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:33 am

Val stood at the big gate to his main junkyard with a very displeased look on his face, James stood beside him. The shipments had come in as planned and with more salvage then anyone had expected, which was a good thing for Val and his co-workers, more material for the same price. What Val wasn't happy about was the extra parts that were delivered. Many had been stripped down to almost nothing but just enough were left intact so that just abut anyone could tell what they were if they knew anything on the subject. They were parts from Mobile Suits. It would take some scans to confirm it, but between the two of them, Val and James counted four different types of Mobile Suit parts.

"What do you think Val? I see Leo, Taurus, Virgo and Serpent parts in there."

Val's response was a simple nod. All he could think about was all the paperwork and political bullshit that he was going to have to go through if he didn't get those parts completely disassembled or melted down by days end. Over the last few years many of the junk yards and dealers had stopped bringing in Mobile Suits parts because of all the political Red Tape and paper work they needed to do. The government decided to be strict when it came to dealing with old Mobile Suit parts. They were afraid that people would try to amass parts this way to aid rebels. Val was one of the few that had actually gone for the license because he knew that if there weren't many people dealing in the Mobile Suit parts, it would mean that he could get more money for the parts. Getting the license was the hard part, even harder for Val then for most due to his history with the wars. An extensive background check had been done on him and he was required to take an inspection team out to New Antioch, his old base to show that it had been closed down like he said. Finally, after about eight months, Val got the license and profits started rolling in. Val even had enough to reopen New Antioch as a service depot for shuttles and carriers, though all that paper work was still in the system and Val didn't expect to see or hear anything about that for almost a year.

"Well, we’d better get to work, and fast. None of these Mobile Suits parts were on the delivery list, so I didn't do the damn paper work."

Val and James had been caught in a few stick situations over the last two years because of parts coming in like this. Without the proper paper work and the right people being notified, it was technically illegal for a dealer to take Mobile Suit parts in. The first time it happened Val made the mistake of calling it in. All that did was get him closed down for about three months while an investigation took place to see if he was smuggling parts to rebels. Once that was all cleared up Val was allowed to go back to business as usual. The only thing that even worried Val in the slightest was the fact that the investigators might have uncovered his secret. Luckily, they hadn't, in actuality they hadn't even come close.

Val sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket and hit speed dial one. From just looking at it, Val believed that he would need to call in a favor or two to get this mess cleared up in time.

"Yeah.........It's Val. I've got a special order that needs to be taken care of ASAP..............Yeah, thanks. I owe you one"

Val flipped the phone closed and turned to walk back to the office. He needed to make another few calls to get the manpower to take care of this junk.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Coming back at last to where she had started the dance, Miyumi poised in her last cut, then wiped the blade as she slid it back into the sheath. Her breathing was steady, as she had been doing this every morning, and twice a week in the afternoons, since Grimbold had brought her to the city New York. As far as she knew, none of her old employers knew where she currently was. She bowed again to the samurai who owned the dojo, and left the weapons room practice floor to allow another a chance to train.

This was the first time the Master had watched her in her dances. For the first month, he allowed her a chance to freshen her moves, make sure they were perfect after so much disuse. After that, he had been traveling. As she expected, he approached her on her way out. She bowed again, out of respect, and assumed a stance of hearing.

I see why your master gave you that katana. You have earned it.

His voice was creaky with age, but still strong. She blushed a little as she bowed, knowing it was high praise from a master.

Thank you, Master.

I am glad now, that I have allowed you to use this space. Would you be interested in doing some classes here?

She hesitated, keeping her previous engagements in mind.

They would not get in the way of anything, just as and when you are free and I feel a student could learn from you.

Thank you Master, as and when I am free, I would be delighted to help your students.

They bowed to each other, and she left. She headed straight for her apartment, wanting a shower before going to find Grim. She figured he had gone to see Mr. and Mrs. Faile, and she did not wish to meet them looking like this. No matter how often she saw them, she still kept formal around the Ambassador and her husband. While walking back, she forced herself to enjoy the few things that were worth enjoying in the dreadful city, ignoring the way the unfiltered air tore at her lungs. That was one thing the dojo had: clean, filtered air.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:57 am

Loki heard a knock at the door. He didn't answer it at first because he was asleep but he second time there was a knock he got up and went over to a window which looked down at the doorstep. On the doorstep was one of his greatest friends, Craig "Odin". When he had met Loki at first he thought how cool his name was and swore the he would change his last name. And he kept to his promise, and as soon as he turned eighteen, he changed his last name to Odin.

""Hey Craig!""
Loki shouted at his friend ""Come on in!""

""It's CRAIG ODIN!""
He shouted back as he opened the door with a chuckle.

""Have you ever laughed about a joke your name is? I was born with this name and I gladly accept every joke that comes with it!""
Loki said as he went down a flight of stairs near the door.

""Eh... Anyways, still working on those blinking lights and strings of random numbers, letters, and signs?""
His friend said as he sat in a nearby chair.

""Yes, I am. Now get out of my chair before I make you get out by playing rap really loud while I plug my earsith the only earplugs.""
Loki said as he pulled out a small plastic box with earplugs in it. On the box it read
""Break in case of obnoxious friend who is sitting in your seat.""

""fine, fine fine. I'll get out of your chair.""
His friend said as he hastily stood up from the comfort of the chair.
""you need to get a life. I mean all you do is sit around making video games and watching TV.""
His friend said as Loki sat in his chair.

""Well in my opinion oyu need a life because you do anything but make videogames and watch TV.""
Loki said as he turned to his computer which was still partially coated in "70K1"

"Not a very good comeback on your part Loki. Or should I say 'Seven-Zero-K-One'?"
His friend said as he sat in a differant chair.

""Okay, that is one joke I cannot and shall not accept."" Loki said as he turned to his friend""So I do not accept it and shall now continue to my work.""

He turned a TV onto news and turned the volume up as he leaned back in his chair. On the news was a man who seemed to be somebody of high military status who had this to say.

General Sin ""This is an address to all leaders and citizens, be they on Earth or in Space, who care about maintaining peace like we have had for the last three years. For those who may not know, I am General Sin, sole leader of the entirety of the Space Imperial Nations, and these three beside me are my advisers, General Marshal of the War Department, General Chamberlin of the Military Intelligence Department, and General Prescott of the Supply and Resources department. It has come to our attention that attacks have been made by both sides, and both sides claim that these are actions by rebel groups. In the interest of maintaining peace and quashing these rebel groups who threaten to destroy our cherished way of life, my three Generals here and I will be visiting Earth in person to discuss these matters and ensure that peace can be maintained between our two cultures. We hope that this bridge of trust will warrant signs that Earth still has interest in peace rather than degrade back into the primitive barbarism of war. We will enter Earth's atmosphere by this time tomorrow with a non-hostile escort of 12 mobile suits and an on board patrol guard of 12 Space Imperial Guard units. We expect that Earth will provide adequate protection during our stay. May peace reign over us again. "

The broadcast stopped and a man and a woman appeared on the screen at the time. He turned the volume down as he turned to his friend with a disturbed look on his face.

""You know what this means right old friend?"" Loki said to his friend. ""They're coming here with mechs that are 'non-hostile' to cause more death.""

""I never like it when there is an almost uncountable amount of deaths man, I've gotta get home. Nice to see you again man but I gotta tell my family to expect 'suits'"" His friend said as he waved goodbye and exited out the door. Something more had to have been going on... But what?

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 am

The work was more than half done. Val and James had over estimated the amount of Mobile Suit parts that were in the delivery. But it was always better to error on the safe side. It would be another ten or fifteen minuets before the trunk returned to take the last of the parts off to be melted so Val and James took a break to get something to eat. Takimi was off on a walk with Kei and Lina was working in a garage on a car that had been brought in earlier. James too a seat in front of the TV and turned it on.

"Hey Val, that colony guy is about to make an announcement."

Val stuck his head through the kitchen door to look at the TV.

"Colony guy? You mean Sin?"

Val quickly made his way into the room where James and the TV were with a plate of sandwiches. Many times had Val heard that name before now. Like himself, Sin had played a large role in the wars, although Val didn't know exactly what he did, it must have been important to get Sin to where he was today.

"You know, I never actually ran into the General. I always though that I would have back then."

James waves Val silent as Sin appeared on the screen.

"This is an address to all leaders and citizens, be they on Earth or in Space, who care about maintaining peace like we have had for the last three years. For those who may not know, I am General Sin, sole leader of the entirety of the Space Imperial Nations, and these three beside me are my advisers, General Marshal of the War Department, General Chamberlin of the Military Intelligence Department, and General Prescott of the Supply and Resources department. It has come to our attention that attacks have been made by both sides, and both sides claim that these are actions by rebel groups. In the interest of maintaining peace and quashing these rebel groups who threaten to destroy our cherished way of life, my three Generals here and I will be visiting Earth in person to discuss these matters and ensure that peace can be maintained between our two cultures. We hope that this bridge of trust will warrant signs that Earth still has interest in peace rather than degrade back into the primitive barbarism of war. We will enter Earth's atmosphere by this time tomorrow with a non-hostile escort of twelve mobile suits and an on board patrol guard of twelve Space Imperial Guard units. We expect that Earth will provide adequate protection during our stay. May peace reign over us again."

"They're all coming? Why the hell is that? Must be some important meeting if it takes all four of the Generals to come."

James leaned back in his chair and turned the TV off. Val lowered his head and crossed his arms. Val remembered what happened last time an organizations leaders got together. It was the Alliance leaders, and they had all been killed by Heero Yuy in the Wing Gundam. Val raised his head to look at the blank TV screen hoping that the people would have learned from history.

"James. How long would it take to put Hyperion back together?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:55 pm

He took a deep inhale of the cigarette before hitting the button labeled "Power" on the remote. He exhaled the smoke through his nose before raising to his feet. The man who was standing in the room with him He had short blond hair spiked up. He wore a plain white flight suit with a little green falcon upon the breast. It was his second in command, he went by the name Darrin Marx. Standing calmly beside Mr. Marx was their financial backer, Arcus Sol. Only Claude and Darrin knew his role and that he was even connected. Darrin was the first to speak.
"It's a trap."
He said through his teeth. Claude nodded and took another haul. He made his way out of the office and over to the railing. The office was on the second floor of their warehouse. He slipped his one hand behind his back as he looked over at his companions. They were silent and still. The broadcast had been put over their internal system so everyone could hear it.

Claude took a slow glance back at Arcus. He nodded slowly and disappeared, with that Claude turned back to address his people.

"Friends, family, this is a trap. I am no fool, but the armed guards almost have me convinced that General Sin will be there. He is the face of the colonies today. For the time, we will divert our attention from attacking the colonies and make an attempt to crush their leader. Since, it is a high risk mission I will only be taking three pilots to escort me. Kidd, in a Leo. Maddrox, in a Serpent. Summyr in a Tarus and I will pilot the Heavy Arms."
After his small speech he immediately turned and walked back into the office. Marx followed him.
"Sir, are you sure it's wise to go yourself? you said yourself it is a trap."

"What kind of leader would I be if I did not take the greatest risk. Every man here believes in our cause as do I. I am no dictator, just a commander Darrin."

"What will we do should you not return?"

"That will be your decision old friend."

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:26 pm

The entourage of mobile suits finally began entering into Earth's atmosphere. The Leos went first, using their shields as barriers to enter into the atmosphere. The Taurus suits quickly followed behind the Leos to take most of the heat. The Serpents went in with the shuttle, since they were built strong enough to withstand extreme temperatures without being phased. Once the ships had broken through the upper layers of the atmosphere, each mobile suit and the space shuttle fired their reverse thrusters to slow their descent and change formation. The Four Leos formed an arrow head in front of the ship while the Taurus suits formed a line behind the ship. Two Serpents flew along each side at the wings. They were currently flying over Texas and approaching Washington D.C. where the meeting was to be held.

The doubles on board were never made aware of General Sin's true intentions. To their knowledge, Earth was too dangerous a place for General Sin to visit himself, but this meeting was something that needed to take place. As per General Sin's orders, the ships and mobile suits traveled slower than cruising speed over the land based area of North America. Sin was hoping someone, anyone, would take the bait. The mobile suits were a formidable force indeed, and the Serpents especially equipped for heavy combat supported by the Leos and Taurus suits would be a daunting task to take down - yet still the force was small compared to what could be unleashed by the North American continent. Sin was monitoring the progress of the suits and the ship from the L01 Colony, constantly scanning the area around them in search of a mobile suit.

The on board double of General Sin opened up a radio link to the landing station in D.C. Unknown to the doubles on board, the radio they used was poorly encrypted allowing virtually anyone listening in the ability to hear everything.

"This is General Sin of the Colonies, we are currently flying over El Paso Texas at an altitude of about 12,000 feet. We are reducing speed from 435 knots to 200 knots. We will be arriving in the next eight hours at noon as scheduled, please send landing directions by then."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:53 am

An hour after his friend left Loki heard the roar of Jet enjines. The sound was almost deafening like there were dozens of them. The Gundams had arrived.

""They're here already!?""
He shouted as he rushed outside. The Gundams caught his attention as they soared overhead. He had not expected them to have arrived so soon.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:03 pm

OOC: I guess this should go here seeing as it's not pertaining to Val or anything. And if it should go somewhere else, then let it be moved!

Gwinter Septum sat in one of the dozen or so high backed leather chairs. He was leaning forward with both elbows on the table and his fingers locked together, with his chin resting on them as he listened to Representative Tanaka from the Asian Continent speak.

"Things are still not going as well as we hoped they would be going this far after the wars. As you know, Asia was hit the hardest of all. With the repeating battles and the colony incident. I ask you people to please send some more manpower over to help get out agriculture programs back online and to help stabilize the economy there. Even if the whole Earthsphere* flourishes, it can't just ignore a dying part of it!"

There were a few murmurs from around the room and everyone except Gwinter Septum was nodding. Parts of the Earth were fortunate enough not to be touched by the war and they were already doing everything they could to help those countries that had been affected. The only problem was that Asia had been hit so hard and so often, there wasn't enough manpower on the Earth to help get the countries up and running again. Several political leaders had pushed for the evacuation of the continent until nature took over and restored it of its own accord. The problem was that many of the people living there had been there for hundreds of generations or more and didn't want to leave, despite the worsening conditions. Gwinter closed his eyes and tuned out Representative Tanaka. Somehow the short time period before the arrival of the four Generals had turned into Asia's cry for help as it often did when there were a few hours to wait. After another ten minuets of listening to Tanaka speak, Gwinter finally stood, causing Tanaka to look over and stop talking.

"Gentlemen, while we all share a concern for our friends in need. It's about time for the General's to arrive."

Septum didn't even wait for a response before he turned and left the room. He was here for the talks with the Generals and nothing more. Waiting outside in the hall was another man who was just here for the talks with the Generals. Though unlike septum, he didn't care enough about reputation to even sit in on the meeting Septum just left.

"How did it go Septum?"

Septum walked right by him without a word.

"So Asia still needs help does it? Not surprised, after all I was there for most of the destruction. I know first hand exactly how much help they need. It would be better to just leave that place alone and be done with it."

"I agree with you, but those blasted people won't leave, we even offered to build another colony to house them all, and they still won't leave! But I guess we have you to thank for all this, as much, if not more than the Trinity Alliance. Isn't that right, John Lowe?"

John shrugged. It had been true that he was one of the major causes for the trouble that Asia was in now. First there was the battle his father had with Kaden, the John served under Jyotika and fought against the Trinity Alliance. Even after then, John led his own troops against the Trinity Alliance. Now, he worked for peace by talk, having seen for himself that fighting got you nowhere.

"Time makes fools of us all. Now I'm scheduled to speak first, then you followed by the meaningless Representatives correct?"

OOC: *Yeah, I'm not exactly sure of the name that Earth would be going with at this time, so I'm just going to leave it like that until someone informs me differently or they fix it themselves. And if someone else does fix it, please remove this as well. Thanks. And yes Gwinter Septum is the son of General Septum, the Alliance General that was dropped from a plane and then shot by Lady Une. And John Lowe is the son of Blace Lowe and well if you want to know more about him PM me or read the older stuff where he’s played.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:20 pm

The only light was the blinking red light inside his mobile suit. The little red LED flashed on an off to signal that his life support was working properly. It was one of the two things that was left on.

He had been here for days, just awaiting the the General's from the colonies. They had to get here early, just to make sure they were
not seen.

The HeavyArms he sat in was consumed by trees in a forest approximately a hundred kilometers away from the hall the meeting was to take place in. He was directly in the flight path that the pilot had mapped out.

Twenty five kilometers to his left Rob Kidd sat, he had no idea how the man was holding up. Claude had not spoken to either of them since the decent into their hiding places. Jamie Maddrox was the same distance to his right and in the same situation.

Claude sat in the dark cockpit reading, The Prince was his choice this week. It was an old favorite of his. His eyes crossed the pages by flashlight as he sat in perfect silence, except for the screech of the turning page.

His attention was suddenly grabbed by a blue light blinking to his right. The comm light. Claude sighed deeply through his nose before closing the book and pressing the button next to it.

"Yes?"

[Sir, it's Maddrox.]

"You have been given your instructions."

[Sir, I picked up a high frequency transmission from the plane with the Generals. Eight hours before arrival.]

"Very well, activate heat sensors."
After speaking he pressed the button once again to hang up on his comrade.

Claude closed his eyes and leaned his head back in the head rest as he hit the heat sensor toggle above his HUD.

The plan was to have Kidd and Maddrox attack from both sides as the plane neared him to take out the main battle suits escorting the jet. As the attention was diverted Claude was launch from his bed and target the shuttle head on. Once the shuttle had been destroyed they would erraticate the surviving suits and return to base. It would be a no witness clean cut scene.

Now all they had left to do, was wait.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 pm

As she stepped out of the shower, her computer played the news. As she toweled off her hair, she heard Sinful's speech. That's a lie, if I ever heard one. That man wouldn't leave his colony if he can find a double, which I know he has. Hmm... As she slipped clothes over her thin form, she puzzled out just how much she should tell them. She had been planning on heading over there as soon as she heard Grim leave, but she didn't want to tell them about her time with Sinful.

I suppose I'll just tell them about the news story.

The mechanic wandered into the kitchen and had a full breakfast before packing her computer up. Slinging the bag over her shoulder, she exited, locked her apartment, then stopped by Grim's door. I'd better make sure he didn't come back while I was out. She knocked on the door, and waited a count of twenty. She knocked on the door again, and after a count of thirty, left.

Her mind wandered as she made her way to the Faile residence; her feet knew the way by now. Besides, she preferred to forget that she was currently far away from the colony where she was born. A short time later, she was standing outside their door, in slacks and a decent shirt, a deep blue and purple. She knocked, her usual swift group of three.

Mr. Faile? It's Miyumi, there's something you need to see.

She kept her ear ready, listening for signs that someone was inside and about to answer. She also kept her hand ready to knock again, if no one heard her the first time.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 pm

The day was soon approaching noon and the shuttle and mobile suits were now passing into the western borders of Virginia. The Leos were still leading the pack, though their jet packs were running low on fuel. The doubles didn't question General Sin's judgment to only allow only enough fuel for the trip down and not enough for the trip back. They had simply assumed that Earth would provide the fuel for their return out of a message of good will.

Inside the shuttle, the doubles posing as generals were concealing the transmission devices that were broadcasting everything they heard and saw back to the Colonial Military Intelligence Agency on L01. Satellites under Colonial control tuned to the specific frequency that they were using boosted the signal up to the Colonies to retain quality. The real General Sin arrived at the agency to listen in on the goings on. He counted on the Earthling's barbaric nature to take the bait, but as the shuttle grew closer to Washington D.C he began to wonder if they were going to take it.

The doubles on board the shuttle called down to the landing station in D.C when they were a mere 50 miles outside of the city limits.

"This is space shuttle five one niner. We're approaching landing strip 3 on reserve for General Sin from the South West end. We'll be touching down in 20 minutes with four Leos, four Taurus, four Serpents, and one space transport shuttle as scheduled. Requesting clearance for landing."

While they awaited clearance for landings, the generals loaded their sidearms with full clips and secured them to their right hip holsters as customary. The 12 on board Space Imperial Guards checked their weapons as well and prepared for landing.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:18 pm

Gwinter Septum and John Lowe stood at the front of the group that was awaiting transport to the spaceport. Between the two of them, they were almost always able to secure a car for themselves, and today would be no different. They believe that the fewer people there were in a care, the more important those people are. Gwinter and John both decided that they were going to be some of the most important people there today, aside from the four generals. Once the two were in their car, they left for the Spaceport, not wanting or bothering to wait for the other Representatives or Delegates. They were going to show the Generals just how supportive they were.

"So tell me General Septum. Do you have anything special that you are planning on saying to your fellow generals?"

Gwinter glared over at John, how had a smartass grin on his face. John knew that he hated being called General Septum. In his own opinion, his father had made too many mistakes by just dealing with nothing but military dealings. And he believed that having the same title as his father would leave people to think that he was the same way his father was.

"Yes, I may have a thing or to special to say. Though not likely as much as you do. You always had a way with words that dazzled and amazed people. You always got your way when dealing with people. Except for one that is."

Now it was John's turn to scowl and Gwinter's to smile. The two rode the rest of the way without talking. Al they could hear was the slight sound of the radio station that the driver was listening to.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.