Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Gundam Wing: The Legend Continues

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Gundam Wing: The Legend Continues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:52 am

Well everybody,

It's been discussed and I finally got around to posting its return.

The Gundam RP is back! A basic time line has already been posted and is going to continue to be updated until we are completely up to date.
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1914

The new RP shall start in the year AC205, yes another three year jump. This way, everything that has all ready been role played shall be set in stone in the worlds history.

Grim has been kind enough to post a history of the three years that we missed and Zhelir and I have taken up the task of adding in key information that has been played (Any assistance would be wonderful!).

Beyond that, this RP does require a profile.
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=18708#18708
It does not have to be as detailed as mine, but please at least have some sort of a background included and all profiles must be approved by either Eric or myself before you start RPing or the posts will be void.

If your new to the Gundam world, I'm sure that most people around would not have a problem getting you updated.

As for the lack of history at the moment, and key questions can be directed to Master, Grimbold, Seraphina Alighieri, Zhelir or myself.

ENJOY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:41 am

It is with great delight that I read this post. It seems a long time since there was activity in Continuing Legend, and with the state of the world in AC 205 there will be a great deal of opportunity for some truly great roleplaying.

As Gabe says if you want to join please post a profile and if you have any questions don not hesitate to ask us.

Grimbold

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:57 am

I miss playing my true name-sake character. I'd love to get back into this.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:31 am

Id like to try this and I hope my profile is okay

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:43 pm

Miyumi's profile can be seen here.

And, THANK YOU for this! I have been waiting to play her again since last year in May. Anything I need to change, pm me.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.