Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Of Guns and Glory

Of Guns and Glory

a part of “Of Guns and Glory”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

You have been chosen to test for training in the National Clandestine Service. Should you choose to accept, you will discover the unpleasant reality regarding the state of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Guns and Glory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Of Guns and Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 pm

"Of Guns and Glory"
Anyone who is interested can audition for co-gm of this role play. :)

I don't care if your character skeleton is pretty or not, I care about how it is written. Fill in everything, and take time to do so. We want a Roleplay that will last, flesh out your character as you go.

Character Skeleton:

Character's Full Real Name:
Other Names:
Agent Number: (N/A for anyone not yet an agent. Agent numbers are assigned once the agent graduates the coarse.)
Age (Lived Years):
(At least a full paragraph please)
Eye color:
Hair Color:
Body Type:
Height:
Weight:
Measurements:
Prominent details: {I.E. Tattoo’s, Scar, ect.}
Sexual Orientation:
Nationality:
Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
History: I would like this to be revealed slowly throughout the plot but feel free to add some details here if you feel like it.
Face Clam:
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Of Guns and Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:46 am

Hey Emotionless! This RP looks great! Is it possible I can reserve the CIA Trainee that is an MI5 Operative? :) Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am

@Dubois of course! I don't have a skeleton up for character sheet. I'll get it up asap. Consider MI5 reserved. I'll post on here when I have the CS. Thank you for your interest and feel,frew to invite friends.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:45 am

See above! :)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Thanks! I'll get it started tonight or tomorrow :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Hey there, this roleplay looks great! Can I reserve the undercover FBI operative?

MadMax
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:23 pm

You deffinately can! I'll put up the reservation soon.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenlyVirtue on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:08 pm

If this is still alive (its only been three days so I hope so.) Can I reserve a Character?

HeavenlyVirtue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:04 pm

@Heavenly: Deffinately!

@Everyone else please have at least a skelleton for your character up by Friday of this week. Thank you!

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:24 am

Mines ready to go! :D Can't wait to start!

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Mine is finished as well.

MadMax
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Okay cool. We just need a few more players. If you know anyone that might be interested go ahead and invite them. :)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 pm

I was actually invited by DuBois_Scarlett in the first place lol. I'll see if I can get anyone else to join though.

MadMax
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh, well thank you! I appreciate you spreading the word.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!