Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gunship: True Beginnings

Gunship: True Beginnings

a part of “Gunship: True Beginnings”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

(CLOSED) The adventurer's of a ship surrounded in mystery arrive at the beginning of a long and difficult journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunship: True Beginnings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gunship: True Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 10:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gunship: True Beginnings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Gunship: True Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:42 am

Just want to say that one Doctor Rikki Muse is still aboard and ready for duty, Cap'n Ark! Character submission will be done when I get the chance. Can't wait to get rolling again. Rikki's still pissed she missed the battle. XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Wooo! So glad to have you!

*happy spasms*

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey can i reserve the main gunner?

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Sure, that position is completely open.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Fri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey I'm really intrested in this, is there any additional positions you could produce for me please? please?

Banksyt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Alright just submitted my character i hope you like him.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 pm

The position that are listed on the front page are the most important ones.

You could always take up a standard crewmate spot.

Or if you are patient I could see how many of the original crew are re applying and if one of the spots is open I could give it to you.

The cook spot might be open, now that i think about it.

The other positions that might need to be filled are;

Pilot

Lookout

Navigator

Ill keep you posted.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh and church, the only character's that were really allowed to have Melee and Ranged really high were the mercenaries. Would you mind toning down the stats just a little bit?

You see strength only factors in so much in those. The rest of the points would come through a lot of practice, and since you are a gunner I would consider your ranged to be much higher than melee. (just saying)

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh okay i'll do that i just thought him being you know the huge robot that he is he would have a high factor in melee but you right... Especially with that sniper rifle he has.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm

I'll have Rose up soon! I might do some minor changes to her, like maybe making her a little older and change what she wears and things like that. Are you okay with that?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 pm

yeah that should be fine

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Fri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Looks like we may have to do some recruiting. Were you not able to get ahold of the others?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Ive sent a Pm to everybody from the last Gunship. so mostly everyone has replied.

Were missing jacopo and ununseptium.
so that's our Navigator and our Pilot.

I hope we can get Jacopo back, his storyline with Sierus was really interesting.

I think the pilot spot and the cook spot are definitely open now. Unun was gone for a while even during the roleplay.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I remember someone saying that they went to Jacopo's school, and that he was to busy. I really hope he isn't busy anymore, Reuben was funny!

Also, Rose is up.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Fri May 27, 2011 6:50 pm

If Pilot's open I call it!
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Fri May 27, 2011 10:54 pm

damn.... how about a scientist you know, a reasearcher. you can't possibly go out on a expedition without one. but if not i'll reserve the cook and the navigator as well if thats okay. if not i'll just be the cook.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat May 28, 2011 12:15 am

Well, that's a lot like the record keeper position. I suppose that would work. Once the roleplay begins we can meet up with you once the city makes port.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 am

okay thanks i'll submit my character soon then.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sat May 28, 2011 11:17 am

I was just wondering, what exactly is the unspoken history from the former Gunship? I mean, for our characters.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!