Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gutentag!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Gutentag!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:49 am

no i'm not German, i'm an Australian Gamer, 1337 Geek, and (soon to be) Podcaster, and I (Obviously) enjoy Roleplaying. Greetings.
questions? =p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Gutentag!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:49 pm

Bienvenue isafos!

A late first reply, I know, for which I apologise. However, you are being greeted now.

Welcome to the humble community that is RPGateway. We aim to be a community not based just upon RPing, but based on friendships. That is why we have the 'Community' section on the forums, where you will find many many things to converse about. Some just suitable for a 1337 geek. Such as complaining about different operating systems, discussing the fact that mecha may soon be a real life occurrence, to more 'mundane' yet relevant topics such as US Presidential elections.

Then, of course, back to the reason why most people come here - RP. There are literally hundreds of RPs, all nicely categorised so you can easily find your way to what may just tickle your fancy/float your boat/light your candle, or whichever metaphor you feel would be suitable to express enjoyment. ;)

Questions? Yes, they're allowed. :P As are comments and suggestions. If something is missing that you feel would make the site better, then tell the more than capable staff who are, quite unusually, extremely friendly and approachable. And, you can be sure that they will do all they can to help you out, or implement any suggestions ((Within reason, of course)). Questions though, and I feel pretty safe speaking for us all, can be aimed at anyone; and they will be happy to answer.

I look forward to seeing you around on the boards, and don't forget you can, obviously, start your own threads and RPs as well. Existing RPs, go by the rule of thumb that you can jump straight in, just be sure to double check.

And, now, for THE most important part...

HAVE FUN!

Peace.

Lord Saladin
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:05 pm

Hello there and welcome to RPGateway! Saladin said most of it, but I wanted to shout out a warm welcome to you too!
Gutentag!

Hilde
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:59 am

Wow, thanks for the welcome. =)

isafos
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!