Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:10 am

(OOC: Thats how you spell lose? O well)
He rushed over and got her hand just in time "See what I mean. We are high up. So dont go to a window. Anyways, are you okay."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:21 am

OOC: Soory x.x

IC:
She frantically latched on to his arms not letting go. "Ok!!?? Are you serious!?" She said out of panick like a cat that was almost thrown into a pond.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:25 am

"Hm. All for porting back raise a free hand. *Riases his left hand* Well thats one third of the room so it counts as half, anybody else wish to return?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:40 am

Zatani raised one hand while the other was wrapped securely around his right hand. "I am more then up to it!!"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:34 am

"Okay." He got her back onto the floor "Lets port back." And on that note the were surronded in a purple light and appeared back into the city "Ah, the rustle and bustle of the Virtual city!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:38 am

Zatani smiled happily when they got back in the city then turned to him. "I told you! Rats are bad!" She said glaring at him.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:02 am

"Ya, sure, maybe when they're 10 feet tall with tails powerful enough to move an elephant!" he walked over to an empty area "Anyways I gotta go to bed for some lecture tomorrow about not putting fireants in a desk. Besides, I have a pet rat." He logged off.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.