Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:23 pm

"Okies, we're here. Now we just travel a bit and then make our way through the Castle to the mula!." Ryu stoped and glanced back at them. "Sorry. I admit it. I'm greedy."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:42 am

Once they reached the area she looked around taking in her surroundings then looked over to Ryu as she was said she was greedy. Letting out a laugh she shook her head. "You have enough money to be however you want."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:10 pm

Ryu walked throught the warp as well, but her cloak caught on something on the way out. She fell on top of Zatani.
"Ah! Sorry!"
She got off of her immediatly. She helped Zatani up and bowed many times.
"I'm soo clumsy sometimes. Sorry!"
Somehow as she tried to walk foreward, she stumbled again, falling flat on her face. He cloak floated up slightly and landed on top of her head.
"I hate portals," she muttered. She always managed to trip when exiting a portal. No matter what, her cloak found a way to trip her.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:29 pm

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Marouse laughed as he stepped through the portal that has to be a new record!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:08 pm

Zatani suddenly was tackled to the floor as Ryu fell. She looked a bit dazed and confused at first then snapped out of it. Once Ryu helped her back on her feet she rubbed her head and when she was about to say it was ok Ryu fell again. She looked at her for a moment then rushed over to her helping her up then dusting her off. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Maruose laughed. "You'll be ok. Why do you have that cloak anyway? It seems like a touch of bad luck to me."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:33 pm

"Only when going through portals. Otherwise, it helps me hide in the shadows from monsters way stronger than I could defeat. Besides, the rest of my outfit would be thrown off without it."
She gave Zatani a confedent smile and began to head towards the castle.
"Shall we go?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Zatani smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, I think we shall." She looked around where they were. She liked just hanging out with people in the world sometimes. It was somewhat relaxing.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Ryu walked with her arms up in the air and her hands behind her head. These two were pretty cool. They reminded her of people she knew, but she couldnt quite place them. Not that she knew that many people. She was the loner of her class and for some reason could only make friends in The World. But Most of them lived across or in another country.
She streached slightly, or her character did, and she let out a slight sigh.
"So what are your really lives like? If you dont mind me asking."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 am

"Me personally. Im the class clwon in all of my college classes. The last thing I did was fill my Biology teachers desk with fire ants and there were so many on his arms youd think he was a demon!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:12 am

Zatani laughed at what Marouse said. "Yea, I am usually just hanging out with a few people during class I have no clue who they are." She laughed. "I keep forgetting their names but they are cool."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:17 pm

"If they are in with the popular crowd be sure to be weary of them, or whatever the word is because here at my college the popular kida are the kids who are losers with muscles."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:28 pm

"Yeah. Populars are never really that great. I knew one once. Last year. She was all nice to me at first, then she turned into a total witch. Apparently, being nice to me was her idea of charity. But that's life for ya. So what school do you go to, if you dont feel uncomfotable with me asking."
Ryu listened egarly to see if they went to the same school as her. She had to know wether she knew them or not.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:29 pm

Zatani thought for a moment about the whole prep thing then shook her head. "Not sure, I never really pay attention." She said giving a guilty smile. "I go to Ivy Tech." She said looking up to the sky thinking if she said the right one.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:27 pm

"I go to Tokyo U"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:06 pm

OOC: ... I thought you two said you went to the same school...

Ryu looked over at Zatani. "I go there too. Maybe I've seen you around. And I know someone at Tokyo U. Maybe you know them Marouse. Her name is Asuka. Ever heard of her?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 am

"I think so. but im suprised you dont know me, since I make the frontline college paper every time it comes out."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:02 pm

She shrugged. "I dont really read the newspaper. Ithink they're borring. I prefer Manga."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:35 pm

OOC: o.o oh. well..um..?

IC:
Zatani stopped in mid step astonished at what Marouse said. She turned to face him. "You make the front of your newspaper!? That is so awesome!"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:36 pm

"Trust me you will luagh your head off when you see that weeks prank. Itll make you wanna read it whenever its out."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 pm

She laughed at him. "I am holding you to that."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.