Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:14 pm

I guess I'll try reading it," Ryu said stopping infron of the castle doors. "You guys ready?"
She held her hand on the giant door knob.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 pm

Zatani nodded when Ryu asked if they were ready then looked over to Marouse to see if he was too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm

"Finally I get to try my new eapon." He looked confused for a minute "Is anybody here a fighter?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:06 am

"Nope," Ryu said shaking her head. "I'm a spell caster."
She opened the door and stepped aside to let Zatani through.
"Ladies first."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:05 am

Zatani looked at Marouse then to Ryu as she opened the door for her. She looked around the inside as she walked through giving Ryu a smile as she passed then stopped still looking around. "I am a tripple grapler. So yea." She said as she looked in aw at the size of the place.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 pm

"THis place is huge huh?," said Ryu. "It's gonna take a bit longer than I thought to get through here. I thought it was half this size."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:38 pm

Zatani giggled. "Well, I know I am going to get my work out for today then. I just wish it counted for my actual body." She walked a bit farther in looking over at a vacant chair that was all dusty. "They don't believe in cleaning up I guess."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:11 pm

"Well it IS supposed to look creepy after all. They didnt doa very good job of it though. I wonder what kind of monsters they'll have here."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 am

Zatani looked over to her then all of a sudden a rat like creature crawled out of the chair and sratched across the floor over to a hole in the wall. Zatani seeing it jumped away from it quickly and then picked up a piece of debri that had fallen off of the walls and threw it at the rat but missed. "Darn! I hope they don't look like that."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Marouse laughed "You do know that that was probably just a cinematic right?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:51 pm

Ryu bent down and pet the fake rat.
"Awww. I'm gonna name you Bob."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 am

Zatani's face turned red at what Marouse said. "Um..Well, of course I did! I just...hate rats!" She said squirming where she stood when she saw Ryu pet the rat.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:31 pm

Ryu picked it up and held it out to Zatani "you wanna pet him?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:15 pm

Zatani didn't expect Ryu to pick it up and try to get her to pet it and when she seen what she was trying to do she stepped back holding her hands out and tripped over her foot falling back on her butt. She winced as she hit the ground and rubbed her side. "There is no way I am touching that thing." She said looking at it in disgust then stuck her tongue out as if she had eaten something bad.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:07 pm

Ryu gave her a pair of puppy-dog eyes.
"It's not real, you dont have to get so worked up about it."
The rat jumped out of her arms and she watched saddly as it ran away.
"Bye Bob," she sad with a slight wave. "Well, i guess we should get back to the treasure huh?"
Oddly enough, Ryu had instantly recovered from the sadness of losing her newfound friend and reverted back to her normal hyperactive self.
"Let's go get rich!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:10 am

Zatani gave Ryu a 'you are kidding me right' look when she gave her the puppy dog eyes. Once the rodent left Ryu was almost immediately back to herself. Zatani stood up and dusted off the back of her pants then looked at her as if she was crazy then laughed. "You are nuts. So this treasure is on the top?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:48 am

Marouse pet it gently as he gave out a small chuckle "It reminds me of those cartoons where the women always jump on stools when they see a mouse."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:42 am

Ryu laughed at his comment, then turned to Zatani. "Yup, I'm nuts. And yes the treasure's on the top floor. So let's get movin'."
She headed happily to what looked like an elivator and called for the others. It looked old and rusty. It also lookd like it was about to fall apart.
"Wow," said Ryu. "It looks like something straight out of a horror movie. Come on, let's go inside it and see what it does."
She ran into the small space and waited for the others.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:01 am

Zatani narrowed her eyes to Marouse at his comment. "I don't jump on stools..." She said this then Ryu talked about going on. She followed her to the elevator and looked at it scratching her head. "You trust this thing? It looks like something that escaped from a junk yard." She said knocking on the side.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:04 pm

As Zatani did this, the elevator lurched, then drastically dropped two or three floors. Marouse and Zatani heard Ryu's frighened scream and a slight thud as the elevator stopped.
"Holy shit!," Ryu shouted. "I know that wasnt realy but... holy shit!!"
She broke part of the roof off and somehow managed to climb back up to the elevator door opening. She breathed a slight sigh of relief and looked up at Zatani and Marouse.
"Looks like we're taking the stairs," she said with a sheepish smile.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.