Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

.hack//Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:27 pm

.hack as most of you know is an anime and video game based on an online game called "The World" This world is a very high tech place for landscapes and gamers. There are stores, guilds, and quest shops. You can also go to the main chapel where in the middle of the room there is a hug sphere and that is where you can warp to other areas. Around The World's main town there are three towns and the main square. A town to your left, right, and after you turn to your right and go past that housing/shop section and walk a bit farther there is another housing section then you can either turn around to get back to the main square or warp to it by using a small blue sphere placed next to a shop that resimbles the area warp sphere in the Chapel.

When you sign up for the game you are asked to pick a job:

Rogue (can use two small swords or one broad sword the broad sword can only be equiped if you pass a certain quest though)
Cleric (heals)
Steam Gunner (uses guns only.)
Tribal Grappler (fights with fists)
Blade Brandier (uses a long sword)
Shadow Warlock (casts magic)
If you know of anymore jobs please tell me.

When you post your first post in here please give this infromation:

Name:
Level: (You can't have an outrageous level either. Make it realistic)
Sex:
Job: (the jobs are posted above)
Appearence:

Here's mine.

Name: Zatani
Level: 10
Sex: Female
Job: Tribal Grappler
Appearence: Shirt: Light brown Pants: Dark brown and somewhat baggy at the bottom but tight at the top, Wears a belt that has holders on the side for items, Dark brown boots. She also has a tattoo around her upper right arms that looks like blue green flames circling it.
--------------------

Zatani warped into the world after she logged in. She didn't have a very good day in school that day so she was relieved to be in the world after all the hectic crap she had to put up with. Her first destination was out of the chapel down the long stairs and walked the long path to the town circle. Once she got there she went straight to the first shop see seen and ordered 3 Health Drinks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:30 am

Name: Marouse
Level:13
Sex: Male
Job:Steam Gunner
Appearence/equiptment:Head"Steam Gunners googles.(level one Steam Gunner Armor)Armor:0
Torso"Kuraji's Vest of power(+5 Strength +2 agility)Armor:40
Hands"Gunners Mail(+10 accuracy +5 health)Armor:50
Belt"Leather Belt(Simple Leather belt)Armor:10
Pants"Kuraju's Brown Mail leggings of defense(+12 defense)Armor:60
Boots"Padded Boots of the wolf(+5 agility +2 strength)
Misc."Heavy Bandolier of the Gunner(+5 Shooting Speed -10 agility)Armor:5
Gun"Heavy machine gun of the demon(+12 accuracy - 10 agility + 10 damage
2 inch wide lines from the sides of his eyes leading to the ears the hair and the jaw. Dark red eyes. Blue tall Spiked hair
money:5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Marouse logged in after had just been lectured about why you shouldnt fill the proffesors desk with a thousand fire ants at the inn he exited and headed over to the shop Zatani was at to get some weak health potions for what money he had left, not expecting to run into zatani there. "Hey zatani how ya doin'? Because me i think the profffesor is not going to like his expirament with highly flammable objects going up in flames."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 am

OOC: I take it they go to the same school?
IC:
Zatani purchased the health drinks and was about to walk away when Marouse came upto her asking her how she was doing and about the proffesor. She smiled at seeing him put her health drinks away. "Hey. Nuttin' much. You know..he's going to know it was you most likely. You are always doing cheap tricks like that." She said laughing and began to walk away from the shop to not block the customer traffic for them.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:46 am

Name: Ryu
Level: 13
Sex: female
Job: Shadow Warlock
Appearence: A blood red one-peice baithing suit, black ballerina styled shoes, a black cloak with a hood, a silver butterfly necklace, long brown hair that was held up in a ponytail, ice blue eyes, and a loose black belt around her waist for items. Has bright red tatoos down her arms and legs that look like rose thorns and two scars on the right side of her face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryu accidental bumped into Zatani as she exited the shop.
"My bad. Sorry about that. Hey, nice markings."
Ryu inspected Zatani's blue flames for a moment.
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 pm

"BOOHOO Im out of money!" Marouse Shouted after he got the health potions. As he turned he noticed the two talking "Eh none of my business." he said as he walked down the street

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:59 pm

Ryu looked up at Marouse. "Oh you're out of money? Here."
She handed him a small sack.
"That should last you for a little while."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:03 pm

Zatani stumbled forward a bit as she was bumped into. She turned to see who had bumped into her just as the girl was saying sorry and that her markings were cool. She gave the girl a smile and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. It was just a little bump anyway. Thank you." She looked at the girls outfit and tattoos as well. "Wow. Yours are neat!"
She said this then watched as Marouse walked away and the girl gave him money. She caught up with the two and looked at the girl a bit dumbfounded. "Wow. Do you really have that much money!?" She said almost shouting it.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:33 pm

"Since it seems your new at this dont shout stuff like that out to the world otherwise everybody will expext something from her because they are all seemingly noobies Which means ill have to go PVP and start racking up skill in an arena for my gun... Actually go ahead and shout it Im bored."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Ryu smiled. "I make alot of money from quests, not to mention that I have quite a few rich friends in the world. I actually have another quest lined up for today. Would you two like to joinme? We could form a party."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:02 pm

"sure. I need to try this gun out anyways."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:14 pm

"And you?," she asked turning to Zatani.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Zatani looked at him testing. "She isn't a newbie. She is over level 10." She said this then smiled. Thinking for a moment she then looked as if she had missed an important part of her favorite show. "Hey, wait! When did you get a new gun? I wanna see!" She said looking at him with big eyes. When Ryu asked if they wanted to join her she quickly nodded with a smile as she turned to her. "Yes I would love to come. I need to level up anyway. You both are higher levels then me." She said with a sigh.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:23 pm

"Awsome! I gots some cool peoples with me! The quest is for us to go to the Castle of Darkness and get all the way up to the top level. There's a treasure chest there and there could be anything ranging from a super rare item to loads of money! We'll split everything in it or the profit we make off of selling it evenly. Deal?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:30 pm

OOC: I tried pming you but it kept saying invalid error so if you get it then please tell me k. x.x

IC:
Zatani thought about the quest for a moment then nodded. "Ok. It sounds cool." She said this then looked over to Marouse to see if he was ok with it too.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:36 pm

"As long as I get to shoot the thing. Hopefully we wont be like that one kid who won the contest and get attacked by something that a raid level."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:21 am

OOC: I got one of your PM's and replyed. I dont know how many more you sent though.

"You mean that kid who's character was ripped to peices?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:31 pm

"I think so. He got some hacked bracelet that could destroy monsters stats skills ect."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:40 pm

"Oh well. If anyone finds it, then good luck to them. I'm just after some quick cash. After all, I dont have alot in the real world, so I might as well be rich in The World. Ya know?"
She pulled a map out of her bag and looked at it.
"That portal over there should take us the the Eternal Plains. We go through there and we'll find Death canyons. The castle's in there."
She bowed and pointed out the way.
"After you Zatani. Marouse."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:15 pm

"Just a quick fact but gunners only have slightly more health than a caster." Marouse said as he headed to the portal

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:30 pm

Zatani didn't like what she was hearing about this guy and what he could do but didn't say anything on the account that she didn't know much about it. After they got through that she walked with them to the warp and stood there waiting on them.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.