Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

.hack//Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:48 am

.hack as most of you know is an anime and video game based on an online game called "The World" This world is a very high tech place for landscapes and gamers. There are stores, guilds, and quest shops. You can also go to the main chapel where in the middle of the room there is a hug sphere and that is where you can warp to other areas. Around The World's main town there are three towns and the main square. A town to your left, right, and after you turn to your right and go past that housing/shop section and walk a bit farther there is another housing section then you can either turn around to get back to the main square or warp to it by using a small blue sphere placed next to a shop that resimbles the area warp sphere in the Chapel.

When you sign up for the game you are asked to pick a job:

Rogue (can use two small swords or one broad sword the broad sword can only be equiped if you pass a certain quest though)
Cleric (heals)
Steam Gunner (uses guns only.)
Tribal Grappler (fights with fists)
Blade Brandier (uses a long sword)
Shadow Warlock (casts magic)

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1651

Everyone is invited. Hope you have fun and like it. ^.^ I would also like it very much if you notice something I should add or am wrong about or would think would be a cool idea for the rp then you would tell me here. For instance if I forgot to put a job or something.
Last edited by Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:57 am

Is this the OOC thread for this RPG, or are you asking for players?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:50 pm

Um..I guess a little bit of both. I will edit my post and put the discription for it.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:07 pm

will somebody please post

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:01 pm

What are you talking about? o.o

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!