Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Haii^^

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Haii^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet-N-Sexy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:43 am

Haii, Yes its Moi i found you all!! muaha no wonder why AM is dead -.-
Life Is Like A Box Of Choclates.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet-N-Sexy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Haii^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:33 am

Oh, hey, not exactly sure what you're talking about, but yeah, welcome!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet-N-Sexy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:06 am

I know some of the people here from Animemetro, we went there after GWing closed.

Sweet-N-Sexy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:11 pm

Uh... huh... *smiles and nods*... Ha, just kidding. I don't know what Animemetro is, but it can't be as good as RolePlay Gateway!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 pm

Hey! Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, formerly GWing.

To make a long story short (which I did have typed out, until we had a server crash last year), GundamWing.com was where a lot of us met and made a lot of friends. This later became AnimeMetro.com, and eventually, I created GWing in honor of the old GWC (GundamWing.com, or Gundam Wing Chat, depending on who you ask) veterans, and hoping to give back to the community in the form of fresh blood what I and so many others had enjoyed. You can see them recognized here on the board (some of them at least) by a special rank, "GWC Veteran". (Some people don't have it, because they have new titles.)

Hildegard, or Hilde for short, also created a similiar site, called RPGateway, with nearly identical goals and purposes. We decided that it would be in our best interest to pool our efforts, rather than competing with one another. And thus, we have RolePlayGateway.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:14 pm

Oh... I understand now...

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet-N-Sexy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:50 pm

Yup see i was from Gundamwing.com XD **crys a little** i lost so many friends in the change over but i also met alot of new ones on Animemetro and they all seemed to dissapear slowley but there here too so yea, ya kno..lol

Sweet-N-Sexy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:03 pm

lol Welcome...back?

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet-N-Sexy on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:43 am

Nah never been to this part of GW before^^

Sweet-N-Sexy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 am

Oh, well then welcome. ^_^

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!