Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

HAII!!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

HAII!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkAnimeWriter78 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Hai xxx!

My name is DarkAnimeWriter78, but call me Sakura! i'm 1,000, and a vampire! haha jk jk, i'm not telling you my age it's a secret! My favourite Animes are hetalia, Clannad, SAO, niseokoi, skip beat, SAILOR MOON!!! And my favourite music is vocaloid and J-pop. i wanted to start roleplayin .. here because a friend on here reccomended me! infact, 3 friends! i am excited to rp with them hehehehehe. I was an extra in vampire academy and i am also writing a vampire novel in my spare time, it's better than twilight. i hope it's going to get published and become a manga and then an anime! i want to move to japan when i'm older and be a mangaka in tokyo! i ONLY rp anime, but i also rp other stuff.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkAnimeWriter78
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: HAII!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:24 pm

HAI! Well, you certainly seem enthusiastic. :D I'm sure someone official will pop in and tell you to check out the rules, if you haven't. But I'mma beat 'em to it! There's plenty of friends to make around here, and lots of resources and folks to help you understand how the tab system and all that works around here. Just take some time to get acclimated, really. You certainly shouldn't have any problem getting into anime roleplays. There's plenty of that to go around! Have fun and welcome!
"He is no guardian. He is a plague, leaving utter annihilation in his wake. You cannot hope to slay him."
"Then what can we do, Watcher?"
"Pray for swift oblivion. The Dryhtenweard comes."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Welcome to Roleplaygateway! I don't quite count as official, but I can throw some links your way! ^^

To start off you'll want to check out our Forum Games, we require all new members to have at least ten forum posts before they unlock private messages. Just to make sure you aren't a robot who'll spam other users with ads.

If you aren't familiar with BBCode, you might find This Guide. It has just about everything you need to know about BBCode to start out.

If you can't find any roleplays that pique your interest, the Interest Checks forum is the place to look. This is where people post about roleplays to look for other people interested in it. You should be able to find one there, just don't be too disappointed if your reply to a thread from three years ago goes unanswered.

There's also the Roleplayers Wanted forum. This is for roleplays that already exist that are looking for more members. It's a good place to look if you want to get started right away.

We normally have a chat feature which I'm sure you'll enjoy, but unfortunately it's down at the moment. When it comes back up it should show up in the grey bar at the bottom of your screen.

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions feel free to message me or post here.

See you around,
~Doc

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 am

Teach me how to write.

e: i "regurt" nothing

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkAnimeWriter78 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 am

konichiwa! your kind words baffle me, emoji-senpai! B-but if I had to give you tips...I would say use a lot of colors!!! It helps ppl visually !

DarkAnimeWriter78
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 am

Like this right? I'm so happy to have a friend like you who knows how to teach me roleplay information like this!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkAnimeWriter78 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:59 am

AH! Good job. u ar on ur way to beecoming a great righter! you can always direct message me if u need halp writing. :3 Nya~

DarkAnimeWriter78
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:52 am

Oh god Comic Sans why-- I mean, welcome to the site!

Since Doc took care most of the usual links I dole out, I'll hold back on and save you from those. Though, we still do have a chat, it's just no longer in the bottom bar. Instead it's the Multiverse OOC chat and there always seems to be someone in there.

I am Talisman, or Tally if you prefer, and I an one of the site's moderators, as you can tell from the nifty green name, and the lovely people with blue names are our scholars.

Now, if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to let one of us know.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 14 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!