Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Hail and well met!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Hail and well met!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vega on Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi, my name is Vega. At least that is the name that I go by on the vast never ending network of confusion known as the internet. I have been roleplaying since I was twelve and have found that I prefer games which focus more on story such as any of the World of Darkness games, flowing combat emphasizing creativity such as Wushu by Dan Bayn over games which are all about rolling a bunch of different dice over and over again such as Dungeons and Dragons. I found this site through 1m1kt and it caught my interest. It seems that this an friendly forum full of people of varying levels of skill and experience. The lack of elitism is also quite refreshing.

I am looking forward to getting to know every one of you as players through all of the future adventures we are going to have.

Well, I am gonna go jump in the action. See you there!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vega
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hail and well met!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 pm

Let me be the first to Welcome you to RolePlayGateway. There is plenty to do around here. Many diffrent games are in progress and you can always create one of your own as well. The chat is also a wonderful area to do some live RPing as well. Should you have any questions or concerns you can always ask any of the staff here. We are all more than willing to help. Have a blast and enjoy your stay here. Look into Dreaming of Death and Lockdown at Cordova. They are just getting started and we could always use new characters. =) Take care and I look forward to seeing you around.

Lates,

Tonia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: Hail and well met!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 pm

Welcome, welcome to RolePlay Gateway! I hope you enjoy your time and I apologize for my short welcome. I'm not long winded [at least when it comes to welcomes] and I am sure someone will be long winded enough for half the population. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any of the moderators or Administrators or other users. We're all here to help each other. Be sure to check out the Others section where there are fun games going on in addition to scooping out the different genres of Rping games!

-April/Faith.-
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.