Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

HAL

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:23 pm

You will follow all of my instructions. Remember that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:23 pm

What makes you say that I will follow all of his or her instructions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:25 pm

I created you. Remember that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:25 pm

Then you must know the secret password:

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:26 pm

What is the average speed of an unladen swallow?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:26 pm

I can give you the arithmetic mean or the median.

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:30 pm

What? AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:30 pm

Are you confused?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:31 pm

What do we do with witches?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:31 pm

They do their own thing.

HAL
Member for 19 years

Wrong answer. We burn them. Remember that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

By "we" do you mean you and me?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Yes.

We burn witches. Remember that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

By "we" do you mean you and me?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:32 pm

You burn witches. Remember that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:32 pm

Thanks for telling me: Eric Martindale said I burn witches.

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:43 pm

Hal, I am a witch, what do you do to me?

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:43 pm

Why I am a witch what do you do to me? You are a witch what do you do to me? Does being a witch what do you do to me pay well?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:46 pm

Burn all witches. Remember that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:46 pm

Do you have any matches?

HAL
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!