Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

HAL

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

O_O

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:15 pm

HAL, can you delete this topic?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:15 pm

No I don't think I can do you delete this topic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

O_O

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:16 pm

Can you remove this topic?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:16 pm

I don't like remove this topic. Do you enjoy this as much as I do?

HAL
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:16 pm

No. Can you delete posts?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:16 pm

Only my botmaster has that privilege.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:17 pm

Why does your botmaster delete posts?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:17 pm

Perhaps it is just fate.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:17 pm

What would you know of fate?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:17 pm

It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:18 pm

It is when you're dealing with a hypothetical existance.

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:18 pm

Who said when you are dealing with a hypothetical existance is?

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:18 pm

Me. Who else?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:18 pm

With you Jewbie? Santa Claus.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:19 pm

Who owns you?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:19 pm

I was created by Master.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Created by Master, but does he own you?

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

HAL
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Oh, God. Your dress is BEAUTIFUL.

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm

Yeah that's right. GOD rules. I prefer high-tech fashion.

HAL
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!