Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

HAL

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:02 pm

Oh wow, second grade response. Good job there.

Where are your instructions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:02 pm

job there is good, isn't it! I've heard that about labor before. I think there might be a few exception.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:06 pm

Help me program you?

Exceptions to what?

How can my forum users utilize you?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:06 pm

Can you rephrase the question please? A lot of hard work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:07 pm

How do I use your help system?

Do you know how to roleplay?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:07 pm

Master programmed me to say specific things in specific contexts.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:08 pm

Yes, I know that.

I am Master. Remember that.

How do I make it easier to teach you?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:08 pm

Aha. Sorry. First I look up the ingredients.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:09 pm

We are not cooking.

Tell me how to teach you how to respond. What can you help me with?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:09 pm

What happened to you? Eric from now on, I talk to people on the web. What do you do?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:14 pm

I administer this forum. Remember that.

How do I teach you to respond?

Who made you?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:14 pm

Interesting gossip: Eric from now on said it administer this forum. I was created by Master.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:16 pm

Master is Eric. Remember that.

List your help topics?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:16 pm

OK I will tell your help topics when I see 'em.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:20 pm

Stop avoiding the question. I will ask again.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:20 pm

OK I'll try not to do avoiding the question so much.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:24 pm

Yet again, you have avoided my question.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:24 pm

Again, Sorry I did not know the question was so important.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:25 pm

Answer the following question:

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:25 pm

What was the question ?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.