Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:27 pm

Well, for clarification, this starts 7 years before the events of the videogame. It's still a very good story, and trust me, you'll enjoy this if you play the game. If you don't, you still might like it.

Well first off, classes. Based on who you are, you will have something about you that no else does.

>UNSC
..Marine-Normal UNSC troop, your there to kill some covs. You have standard equipment
..ODST AKA Helljumpers- A little tougher than the norm, but go on death missions, carry and have more equipment.
..Spartan- (Most of you will choose this) The human breed to fight, altered and enhanced. Have MJOINER armor, or SPI armor(Active camo, no shields). Your choices are really based on age and suit preference. You can be a Spartan II second wave (Like master chief, only made later) or a Spartan III (Secretly made spartans, just made for one use really, lucky to survive more than one mission. If you choose this option, you are in training when we start( Gamma company, a- 6 years of age at the moment), or be a survivor of beta company with my character (14- 16 years of age.)

>Covenant (because some of you want to be)
..Grunt- small, really pointless fighter
..Elite- Tougher, spartan like troop.

Special abilities...
Well, many of the spartans and troops were known for various things, such as the Master Chief, who was known for his leader skills, and unbelievable luck. Keyes was a great tactition .So heres a list, pick 2 at most...

> Born Leader- tends to lead the group, good tactition
> Eye for Detail- Notices things others pass by.
> Intuition- Knows when something isn't right
> Speedy- faster than most by far.
> Sharpshooter- really good shot
> Brute force- stoger than most (spartans and elites)
> Luck- do i really have to explain this one
> Stealthy- Quiet, calm, and sneaky.
pm me with all questions and comments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Class:
Apperance:
Abilities:
Backstory:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During a time of war between the human, and the almost unstoppable Covenant, the human race created Spartans to help humanity from the deadly threat. When they needed more, they began recruiting more by taking them from home, and flach cloning them, or from ophanages. They also started secretly creating more. After the success of Alpha and Beta company at great costs, and dire losses, they moved onto spartan IIIs of gamma company.
living spartans work to train and prepair them for the fight of there lives.....
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Name: Spartan B053 "Walter"
Faction: UNSC
Class: Spartan III, beta company
Apperance: 6 foot, skinny, muscular, short brown hair, green eyes. Wears spi armor.
Abilities: Stealthly, Born Leader
Backstory: Being one of the few survivors of beta company, he used his spi armor to unbelievable levels, along with his leading skills to become the spartan IIIs "Master Chief" if you will. Caring about all under his command like a big brother, he would take a bullet for his troops any day, , and never leaves a man behind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter read a playboy as Commander Kurt Ambrose walked in, the spartan that worked with the Master chief, and was the training base's co. Walter threw down the mag, and saluted his co.
"At ease walter, I have a job for you and the other surviving Spartan III's, the new recuits are flying in, you need to be up in a pelican, doing the first "exercise"."
Walter thought of when he first came, the brutal thing that they did to weed out some of those who couldn't become spartans....
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm

(Come on, HALO 3 just came out)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:19 pm

Name: Spartan G291"Jack"
Faction: UNSC
Class: Spartan III, Gamma company
Apperance: 4'11, skinny, muscular, Relatively short red hair, Blue eyes.
Abilities: Sharp shooter, Intuition
Backstory: A recent recruit, brought into play to be entered in gamma company, and expiremental group of spartans with unsafe alterations. rash, and bold make a deadly combination in this child pulled from poverty.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:06 pm

Walter stood in his armor, holding his helmet as they addressed the children, being hearded off pelicans. Everyone's eyes were on Commander Ambrose, wearing his MJOINER armor from the days of working with the chief. He told the kids of how they could avenge there parents deaths and such. Walter still remembered his drop off, he was right infront of Ambrose, happy to fight for humanity, whatever the hell that meant to him at the time. They were loaded into pelicans, Walter going up in one. He explained to the kids how to use a parachute, and that they we're jumping down. He froze up as he ordered some of them to their death. "Alright, line up, or back out, those are your options

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.