Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Halo: The Road to Reach

Halo: The Road to Reach.

a part of “Halo: The Road to Reach”, a fictional universe by Commisar_Gaunt.

The SPARTAN-II's are finally ready for combat in the new Human-Covenant War. (Part 1 out of 10 Part series.) ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS! ©2011 MICROSOFT CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2011 BUNGIE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: The Road to Reach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Halo: The Road to Reach.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Halo: The Road to Reach."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Halo: The Road to Reach.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Can i reserve a spot for Blue Team?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Sure, do you want to be the leader or just a member?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm

do we just make up random spartan or is there character's you require. interested in joining

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:01 pm

wait wait.... second though I'll be on team blue.... and can I be caboose

Torayama
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creature on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Is it possible to be a Covenant soldier?

Creature
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

I'll allow the Arbiter, and I'll allow Tartarus and a few other high commander Elites/Brutes.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm gonna make a red team member....warning Caboose is a team killer lol

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I have to go to the bathroom now...which is weird because I just went when were standing in the creek together XD

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 pm

This is gonna be SOOOO funny. OHH Can I make another? Ill make Sarge XDDD

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am

Don't make it RVB. Then you have to be nice....the new Sarge is nice in Season 9....and don't get me started on Griff

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lupin Canis on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:39 am

I applied to join but forgot to mention that my favorite RvB character is Sarge and my favorite rock band is The Beatles.

Lupin Canis
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 am

I'm only letting in RvB characters just for the sheer amount of comedy that's going to come out of them. XD

PS, no team killing, I forgot to make that a rule. However, they can fight, brawl, and spar.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

so when do we start posting boss ?

Torayama
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

I'm hoping to get a few more people first, and I'll probably merge Rogue and Red, in case we don't have enough. If no-one else comes, I'll just merge all the teams together, into a team of which we'll vote on the name.

Also, we need to figure out the deal with romance, I was thinking along this:

Ibram x Cally

Caboose x Sheila

Than the others can pair up with NPC's, or other players.

I'm also allowing the creation of second characters should we not get anymore people by tomorrow.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

I was thinking about making a RvB rp. Not really 100% cannon but with the same aspects. would anyone be interested in it

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 pm

It's not a RvB Rp, it's portraying the lives of the Spartans, both on and off the battlefield.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

I get that. I was trying to get an RvB rp going a few months ago but no one joined....well here is a group of people that like RvB so I figured I'd ask

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 pm

i'd be interested, as long as I'm Church =D

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

spikerer
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!