Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

HALO:War of the MJOLNIRS

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:32 pm

(Yes, but as I alredy had explanied at that time my guy was already stronger than an ordinary Hunter, and I also already stated that this ring was small compared to a normal HALO)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:15 pm

(Also, the Tyrants were invading in mass numbers which outnumbered you, and you still have a chance to escape, since I really don't want you dead.)

Instead of the Tyrants killing the extremely large hunter, the Tyrants had placed an extremely powerful cuff on the Hunter, restraining him, and shutting down his cannon and locators and everything.

"I do not want you dead, I want the ring."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: HALO:War of the MJOLNIRS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:18 am

"Go, go, go!" shouted the Sergeant as the troops unloaded from the Pelicans. Taking a look around, Jones felt safe. THIS was a REAL UNSC team with 24 pelicans unloading. With 10 troops unloading from each Pelican along with Warthogs which amounted to 240 men and 24 warthogs. This time, Halo would be ours, the Covenant eliminated, and the flood defeated.

"You there, get up here." a Sergeant called to him, and Jones happily boarded the indicated warthog, taking the side seat. And with a signal from the Captain, the group began forward.

It wasn't long before we spotted our first enemies, grunts...alone. This caused a great puzzlement among the troops as grunts usually fought with elites, especially in numbers as many as thiers. In fact, Hunters should have been there as well. But there were only grunts and some turrets. A few rocket shots, and snipes, and soon the grunts were fleeing in a huge stampede. The captain ordered the warthogs to advance.

Shooting and squashing things both begin with an S and are extremely enjoyable. As the grunts melted away under our superior firepower, the warthogs got bolder, and bolder, until we left the main group. 72 people on 24 warthogs. Warthogs that were still shooting and running over grunts.

And as always, foolish actions lead to foolish consequences. Hunters ambushed us with thier plasma cannons, and shot many a warthog over with thier arms. Of course, when ever a warthog got too close, it was rammed by the Hunter. Before long, the troops were either seperated or killed. According to the radio name call, 44 men were killed, 13 injured with fatal wounds. The others had not a scratch on them but were divided into two groups who were both commanded to retreat to the main squad.

Jones now began to lose his secureness. Only 15 people were alive, and he was with only 4 others, forming a group of 5. Suddenly, the Captain told them to 'get thier butts' back quickly, they were under attack by the flood. And have prepared for evacuation.

"Shit!" sweared Jones at the news, "Okay guys, let's get moving."

Corpus
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.