Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

HALO:War of the MJOLNIRS

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

HALO:War of the MJOLNIRS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:28 am

Story:after defeating the covenant and Deactivating the HALOs the UNSC decided to restart the MJOLNIR project. Unfortunatley they succeded but after a month when they completed the MJOLNIR suits they were stolen along with some UNSC and Covenant weapons. a year after this happened wars on a deserted paradise iplanet started and it was between MJOLNIR suits. Worse than that though was the fact that the Covenant had returned. But it was puzzling instead of sending froups of differant covenant they came in groups of 1 race each, there was only 1 explanation... The covenant had disbanded now on top of the war the thiefs in the MJOLNIR suits had to fight Covenant so the UNSC had to intervene but each faction wouldnt join. So now its an all out FFA.

Factions
Hunter Image
Equiptment:Heavy Armor,shield,Plasma Cannon

Elite:Image
Equiptment:Plasma and Beam weapons,Energy shield

Grunt:Image
Equiptment:freezing environment suit Plasma Pistols, Beam weapons

Drone:Image
equiptment:Plasma Pistol,Plasma Rifle

Jackal:Image
Equiptment:Energy Shield.Plasma Pistol,Plasma Rifle,Beam weapons

Flood:Image
equiptment:whatever the Host body is holding

Red:Image
Equiptment:UNSC weapons

Blue:Image
equiptment:UNSC weapons

UNSC:Image
equiptment:Any

Gold:Image

White:Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:40 pm

An Elite, covored in a black and emerald armor looked around, his black eye's looking around the area, hoping that no enemy would arise near him. In his right hand, he held a black plasma sword and in his left, he held a hunters shield. This elite was no normal elite. In the dead center of his forehead, there was marked and upside down cross with a serpent wrapped about it. The elite raised his left hand up, tapping on his right temple, and whispering.

"Elite Anubis, Comadant of the Sector 17 universe military branch.
We have encountered no humans and no flood. We are secure for now, and our base is being built. Eventuall, we we have our fort set up. Our soldier count is perfect. Eight-Hundred master elites, twelve-hundred Master grunts, and four-hundred master Hunters. We have a full count of soldiers, weapons and artillery. If anyone dares come, we shall destroy them."

Elite Anubis then relived his left hand, and began to walk around a bit more, showing no fear of anything. As he relieved his left hand, the man that he was speaking to the said in a deep low voice.

"The humans have suffered a loss, they should be easy to take out if they try anything. The races have divided of the original covenant, but we will restore the brotherhood of our races."

Anubis just kept on his way. He then saw something, it looked like no Grunt, Elite, Hunter, Human or anything that was normal. More of a dead corpse.The ELite let a load roar out, speaking something as a small flood of the creatures appeared.

"The flood have returned! Kill them all."

A few elites came, around fifty of them, each holding a black beam sword. They began to rush the flood, killing them off easy , with a sweep of their blade. All that was left was ash. Soon the elites returned to their fort.

"Where did these flood come from? For them to be here, humans must be here. And if they are, we are going to either have to kill them, or quarantine them back to their home planet."

Anubis then look about, calling about four-hundred elites, three-hundred grunts and around one-hundred hunters. All these soldiers began to go into ships, ready to take off to find the cause of these flood.

"Soldiers, We are off to find the cause. Kill everything and anything that is not your allie. Convert anybody you can. We will restore this universe to a greater peace."

Eventually, these soldiers reached a small pod of humans, about thirty of them. Fifty elites lower from the ships, surrounding the soldiers and they held dual plasma rifles.

"Convert of die. If you convert, you live, and you help support our cause to defeat the flood, and restore peace in the universe. If you don't, we kill you now. Now, if you wish to convert, step forward."

The elites sat there, then from above, within one of the ships, Anubis lowered and walked over to the humans, extending his right hand, out to shake, and make friends, or allies.

" am Anubis, I lead thse soldiers. We are restoring peace, but with all races.Please convert, I don't wish to kill anyone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:49 pm

As the giant hunter made ts way throgh the trees it found a camp of grunts that were about a tenth his size. Strangely he was able to make his way to the center of the ca,p where the grunts where having a party. As he raised his cannon at the grunts one of them finally screamed a started a panic as the giant hunter started blasting at them. They tried to shoot at him through his heavy armor but could not even scratch it as he rammed through buildings and blasted grunt body parts everywhere.

After an hour of killing grunts he headed back to his camp where the normal sized hunters lived. "I have found and destroyed another enemy camp!" He announced, after which everybody cheered in delight raising their giant shields in the air. After this short burst of energy they went back to their work to plan further more devistating attacks.

One of the younger hunters which was about as big as a grunt itself asked "Do you ever get tired when you kill our enemies Moranaeshce?" he answered with pride as he thought of all of his battles "No, I do not. In fact i get more energy with each kill!" You could easily tell that the young Hunter wanted to be a great leader like the giant Hunter he spoke to.

After the question was asked Moranaeshce headed to the planners of the tribe "How is the treaty with the Blues coming along?" he asked to the head planner "Accualy quite well. all they ask for is the knowledge to make a shield such as ours." the head planner responded. "Good. Keep me informed every step of the way."Moranaeshce said as he headed for his building to get a little bit of rest.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:05 pm

An elite, alone began to walk through forestry, looking around, feeling a bit worried since he was the only one of his kind and wouldn't know how other species would react. Walking through the woods, this elite spotted a nearby camp filled with hunters. His heart beat began to race as he felt one coming near him. He quickly jumped into a nearby tree, activating a special camoflauge that hid his body temp and everything, as if he was not there. The hunter walked beneath the elite. The elite being a bit scared hopped out of the tree and landed behind the hunter. The elite quickly pulled out a plasma sword and slit through the Hunters neck. The orange blood dripping on the ground, would leave a trail to the dead corpse as the Elite dragged him away.

Once the elite dragged the Hunter far away, he looked at it's armor and it's skin, then at himself. He noticed that his skin was the same, as was his armor, but his shape was that of an elite's. He thought to himself, "I know I am different and my mother was an Elite, but was my father a hunter?" He then jumped up and took off back into the woods, and sat in a nearby tree, activating his camofaluge as he sat on the outskirts of the Hunters camp.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:17 pm

After the Elite finished setting up camp Moranaeshce woke up and went scouting through the forest. As he wandered through the trees he spotted some orange skin but as he approached the figure he saw it was an elite. Somehow without making any noise or being heard the giant hunter (He IS twice as big as an average hunter) and snuck up behind the hunter. Just before the hunter saw him he took his energy sword and threw it into the camp as the Elite stood there in awe wondering why the Hunter wouldn't kill him.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:15 pm

The Elite, shocked slightly reached to his left side, trying to grab his energy sword, but noticed it was missing, then he reached to his right side, pulling out a plasma pistol, charging it up full and aiming it at the Hunter, but would not fire. The Elite then jumped down and looked the hunter dead in the eye's. The elite was maybe one foot shorter than th hunter as his blue eye's glared, his heart raced, but he was sure this hunter wouldn't kill him.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:45 pm

As the Hunter stood up he looked down at the Elite Smaller than he was but taller than an average elite. After he looked at the Elite he quickly knocked him out and made a quickobservation, noticing his skin color and his size and wondering why he resembled the cross between the two species

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:18 pm

The elite quickly rose to his feet and sent his left hand forward, straight to the chest of the Hunter. The fist was a mighty powerful one as it sent the Hunter back and tumbling down into the dirt, with his chest armor dented in the left side. "Do not touch me, even tho' I am smaller does not mean you can even touch me." uickly the elite leaped up, landing on the stomach of the huter and grabbed his right arm where his plasma cannon was located and began to squeeze it, slowly disarming it. His eye's glared into the hunters with anger and confusion. " I do not know what I am, but I do know that I am part Elite, and with that I carry a sense of pride." The elite then reached over and grabbed the hunters shield from him and through it about ten yards.

"I am not for this fighting, my father was killed in the Covenant's Holy War against the Humans, And I do not even remember what he looked like, all I know is that he was similar to your size. Now leave me to be, and I will not harm anymore, or take me to your camp and help me find out who my father is." The hunter then reached over to his left arm with his right, tearing out a small badge, it was a badge that was of a high rank, that is all that was known. " And if it wasn't for my mother being killed a year ago, I would not care about this, So help me find out who my real parents are so I can leave"

Quickly, eight spikes rose from the Elite's back, the same number of the Hunter that he was standing on. The Elite then relized somethig as he glared into the Hunters eye's, He was part Hunter. And that he knew who this man was, or partially.
"You wouldn't happen to be the beast that took over after my father's death would you? Even tho' I know not who my father is, I still recognize you from my early ages."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:36 pm

"You know what I hate in an enemy!?" The Hunter started "Them thinking their stronger than me and having an ego as big as me!" He Grabbed the elite by his left leg and hung him upside down and kicked him with his knee. "Does that hurt!?" The hunter said as he punched the elite in the gut "So do oyu still think your stronger than me!?" The hunter said as he threw the elite in the air and when he came down ounched him as hard in the gut as the mighty hunter could

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 pm

The Elite slowly rose to his feet, looking at the Hunter. The Elite was hurt, but didn't show it one bit. "I don't care how strong you think you are, And how strong you think I am. "The Elite spoke with a great sense of pride. Slowly the Elite laughed at the Hunter.
The elite hopped up off the ground, slashing his clwas into the neck of the Hunter, not being lethal, but enough for him to recoginize that this Elite was not going to loose. "I could have killed you, you know I could have with that slash, but I am not to kill another. You are a son, maybe a father and brother to someone, and I'm not going to take you from them." The elite turned around, leaving the Hunter behind, walking slowly, but had no idea where he was going,

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:04 pm

As the Hunter turned to the elite he bashed him over the head with his shield knocking the elite out and took him to the camp and throwing him in their prison "I could kill you at any moment of time the only reason I didnt is because your half Hunter!" Moranaeshce said.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm

"You think that?" The Elite just sat there, looking at the hunter." I could have killed you, your neck is bleeding like crazy, so if you plan on bleeding to death stay here, if you plan on living and getting that fixed, go to your medical center."
The elite sat there, laughing silently under his breath. Electro-magnetic pulses emitted from the cores of his palms, breaking the hand-cuffs that restrained him. He then grabbed a plasma grenade out from beneath his armor, he then walked up to the Hunter, the Elite still looking like he was cuffed. He then activated the plasma grenade, a green colour emitting as the Elite slammed it onto the Hunter's head, sliding it beneath his helmet.

"You should have killed me, but you didn't and now you die."

The Elite jumped away, the grenade exploding, taking out the Jail's bars and the Hunter's head. Within seconds, the elite activated his cloaking device and took back off into the wilderness, doing nothing. He once again sat up in a tree, hiding on the outskirts of the hunter Village.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:59 pm

As the Hunnter rose with his helmet blown out he let out a roar that could be heard from miles and the elite sitting on the edge of the village sat there thinking he had suceeded in actually killing the hunter

After Moranasche let out the scream he got an expiramnetal helmet that was supposed to see through cloaking devices and am expiramental cannon that was supposed to stun an enemy target fo up to 5 seconds and then he headed on the outskirts of the village until he saw the elites armor sitting there

He raised his arm with the cannon and shot at the elite who was startled that the hunter was still alive "ILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE ESSANCE ELITE!" the Hunter Screamed shooting at the Hunter with great fury ignoring the fact that some particals of the cannon were stuning him increasin the normal time between attacks as finally one of the hits actually hit the elite slowing him down and as the Elite sloed down the hunter jumped on him breaking his arms and than using his shield broke his legs "Im going to make sure everybody in my village gets to gring one of your bones!" The hunter said as he broke the elites arms and and legs and haling him off to the village where he tied him to a wall
Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:43 pm

(Hey, I destroyed your cannon earlier. Read up, I made it un-usable.)

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:31 pm

The Pelican troopship flew out from the orbiting frigate, the newly built ONI Stealth Research starship Freedom as the crew looked at the warrior, obviously a Spartan, but is newer armor, the prototype Spartan X Armor, devolved in case of theft of the proper Spartan IX Armor by Orbital Naval Intelligence, the UNSC’s Intelligence agency, had sent out the warrior, with some of the best ODST’s (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) assigned with the Spartan to accompany him to the Covenant Civil War ‘s main battle site. The official Mission was “To try and establish diplomatic relations with the Earth and the covenant, but all aboard the pelican knew what their mission was… “To Find any covenant members, and assess the possible threat to the USNC.� The Spartan looked out, as he saw the planet. His AI, simply sighed. “Yo know Keith, this planet reminds me of somewhere, but I think you know where.� The Spartan sighed. “Yeah, Delta Halo.. I know.� The troopship approached the ground, and landed, the Spartan pulling out his standard battle rifle. “Lets go find us some Covenant!� Keith said as he lead his squad of ODST’s on the planet.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:46 pm

The elite sat there, yelling and such as he looked at the Hunter, "The humans are near."

After he said that, A rush of elite's came rushing through the area, tackling the Hunter, each one of these elite's were the same as Saret, the elite that was being beaten by the hunter.

Soon, the elite's, not attacking the camp, grabbed Saret and took him back to camp, placing him in a bio-chamber to heal him within moments.

Saret finally was healed after about thirty minutes in the chamber and stepped out. He looked at his men.

"Those Hunter's, they are our fathers, all Hunters, all normal Elite's, all Flood and humans must be killed. It's time for our race to rise, we are perfect warriors. " Soon after that, the elite's in the room rose and yelled loudly so that any race would hear them.

Saret walked out onto the balcony of his medic room, this room was within his palace, hovering above the rest of the settlement.
He looked down at the soldiers, many, thousands of them, even tens of thousands. "All Soldiers rise to your positions." Soon, the Elite/Hunter breeded forms lined up, one thousand to a block. There were about 50 blocks of them, each block carrying a different weapon.

"It is our rise, we will be known as the Tyrant race. You all, each trying to firgure out what happened. The Hunter's of old had taken our mothers and breeded with them, well now we rise to our own race and breed with each other, making an imperial force that none shall stop." The Tyrant's began to yell, their voices eccoing through the Hunter's,Humans Elite's and floods colonies, letting them know that they were here, and they were conquering them no matter what.

Soon after them Tyrant's loaded up into their Transporting war ships, being beamed up into them, each ship holding fifty men.
Only twenty of them were filled, five of them heald Plasma Cannon soldiers, Ten holding Sniper teams, and the other Five holding Long range partical rifles.

The ships floated, having about twenty banchees surrounding them, and twenty ghost's that had been modified with an energy shield that would deflect the hunter's cannons, seeped into the forest, heading towards the Hunter's camps. The ships stopped about ten miles out from the Hunter camp, letting the soldiers down, as they activated their cammo. They ran through the forest, killing anything in their paths. There was three grunt camps and about sixteen Hunter's killed that were scouting the area for enemies. The Tyrants then reached their positions, there plasma rockets firing off into the camp, destroying many hunters and there buildings, as sniper's took out many hunters also. It was a bloodshed, and war between these two was going to erupt.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm

"Damnit!" Moranache yelled as he started to address all of the Hunters "IT IS TIME FOR US ALL TO COME TO RISE! THOSE HALFLINGS THINK THEY ARE THE PERFECT WARRIORS BUT SOON THEY SHALL FALL AT OUR MIGHT!" After he said this the entire camp,in the trees,and all in the forest as the heard what was going on "WE SHALL PROVE THAT THERE IS NONE STRONGER THAN US WE SHALL PROVE THAT WE ARE THE MIGHTY AND THAT ALL RACES SHOULD BOW TO US!! WE SHALL OBLIDERATE ALL ENEMIES THAT STAND IN OUR WAY!!!"

Soon after saying this giant ships appeared in the sky massive warships of the Hunters "WE SHALL TAKE OUR SHIPS OUR CREWS AND ALL OF OUR MEN AND OBLIDERATE THE ENEMY BASES!! WE SHALL RULE OVER THE WEAK WE SHALL RULE OVER THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE THE MIGHTIEST AND PROVE OUR STRENGTH ONCE MORE AND DESTROY ANYBODY WHO GETS IN OUR WAY!!!"

After his speech the Hunters lifted into the ships and prepared the ships for battle and sent out to a nearby planet that hid another HALO. After exploring this nearby planet they found the ring and gained control of the ring after destroying most flood that stood in their way.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm

More Tyrants began to come, 50,000 total. They soon came into the Hunter camp, killing all, except for their leader. Saret looked at the Hunter and laughed, "I have brought the soldiers on this planet here, and you cannot defeat us. The Hunter race is nowhere the size of us. Now, tell me, where is the Halo at in this squadrant."

Saret walked off behind his force as they aimed their rifles, snipers and rockets at the Hunter. Even tho' many Tyrant's fell because of the hunters attack, they would not be able to stop these Tyrant's, since the entire camp of Hunters was dead.

The Tyrant's laughed a bit as the slowly pulled the trigger, the weapons firing off at the Hunter, if there was any way to stop this, it would be now.

In the sky above, the Hunter's carriers were dropping like flies. The Adavnced technology and power of the Tyrant's ships were barely scratched by the Hunter's ships, "One more thing, I'm not as weak as I lead you." Saret said as he walked away from the battle field, his soldiers following.

"Tyrants will rise. We are the new Hunters. But we mus t take out the Brutes next." Saret kept walking off, disapearing with his soldiers, leaving nothing behind where the camp of Hunters were stationed.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:16 pm

As the Elite Walked off a strange look in the Giant Hunters eyes appeared. it was pure red and somehow although it seemed impossible he grew bigger again to five times the size of a normal Hunter "NOW IM PISSED AND NOW IM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE POWER OF MY ENTIRE RACE YOU DESTROYED ON THOSE SHIPS!!!!!!" Moranasche Yelled Which the whole planet could hear "YOU WERE RRIGHT. WE DO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE HALO AND WE LED YOU INTO OUR TRAP!! YOUVE KILLED THE MOST HONERABLE HUNTERS THAT EVER EXISTED AND NOW WE SHALL SHOW YOU THE WRATH OF OUR POWER AND THE LOVE OF OUR RACE UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE HALFLING!!!" after he screamed this he hovered up to the HALO which was getting ready to destroy the half elites after had disabled their ships which just drifted through space now, powerless, and destroyed the Planet and the ships hovering around it and all of the half Elites except for one... The Hated by all Hunters Saret .After had seen that Saret was drifting unconcious,bloody,and.weakened, The Hunters brought him up to the HALO which weapon was now disabled and threw him in a cell that had Flood caged up around him which at the push of a button could devour the "Tyrant" at any second.

(I hate it when people see that I made my guy powerful and than try to make their guy even more powerful so whatever you think you can do to make your halfling stronger than me is going to fail like just now. Luckily that was the new planet that was uninhabited by the races so all the Hunters ended up getting was a giant ship with weapons and their leader growing three more sizes so do that again and Ill see that the Admin does something about you)

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:10 pm

(For the count, the ring kills all of us. And my character is ill, so he would die anyways. And you were killed earlier, but denied it, so you can't complain. I stuffed a plasma grenade under your helemt, and you didn't die, even tho' it would have blown your head off.)

The tyrant cared less, his heart beating faster as he spewed blood from his mouth. Tears streaming down his eye's, his pain was immense, and his plan to make his underdog race known was a failure. So he stopped and sat upon the ground waiting, as the explosion of Halo would kill everyone on this plant.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.