Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Handful of Dust

A Handful of Dust

a part of “A Handful of Dust”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Dust, a settlement in the high desert is flipped into political, personal and ethical debate when newcomers step within their bounds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Handful of Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Handful of Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Handful of Dust"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Handful of Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:57 pm

May I steal Female Five? I'll have a sheet up soon. :3

And wow.. I see what you did there! XD Almost all the boys are in love with Female Three... <.<
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 pm

May I reserve female 2 please
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

You both are reserved!

And oops, I meant Male 4 to be in love with Female 4!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Haha, I thought that was sort of strange. ;) Do you mind if I change the FC from Lily to Lights?

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm

LOL. I was just wondering, do I HAVE to make Female 2 a pain

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Hey, may I reserve FC: Freya Mavor please? :D
Last edited by phoenix_lynx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Could I reserve female one please? :) I shall have her up later, maybe tomorrow.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 pm

I just realized that I reserved myself for a roleplay I won't be able to keep up with. I am terribly sorry, but I need to take back my reservation. Please forgive me.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Can I please reserve female six?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Annie Pike and Sophia Hope have been accepted!
MissBrightside_, female 1 has been reserved.
Horseygirl, I got a PM from someone prior to your post asking to reserve Female 6. Sorry.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Before anyone else submits their characters I kind of forgot to mention that the setting is super rural, which means there is no electricity and cars are rare. Everything is from scratch, the town is self sufficient. Sorry I forgot to mention that. With that said, edit sheets accordingly.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Just finished my character sheet, hope you like her. :)

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 pm

She looks lovely, pheonix!

Also, it's official guys, LittleMissGeorgia is now the co-GM.
Of course, we are in need of male parts. I will try to do some shameless recruiting.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Hey people,

I was wondering if I could reserve male 3.

-Redred33mer
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Can I reservate female 2? (:

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm

I pressume as co-GM, I'm allowed to accept reservations. So yep, both characters are reserved for you both :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Yup yup! Yup yup yup!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 am

Alright everybody! If you have any friends who might be interested, please send 'em this way.
Also, I'll probably actually send out some PMs tonight to some of my buddies.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 pm

May I reserve female 2?
I love Phoebe Tonkin, she's so good at being bad.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!