Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gabriel Faile !

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gabriel Faile !

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:10 am

Happy 20th Birthday, Gabriel!

I would give you your birthday spankings, but that might be considered sexual assault! =D!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:06 pm

Uh yeah, happy birthday you young whippersnapper!

Well I donno about Aarkon, but giving you a spanking never even crossed my mind..........so yeah, I'll just be going now.

HAPPY B-DAY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:17 pm

Happy birthday Gabriel!
Congrats on the big 20.

Anything special going on for your birthday?

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde154 on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:25 pm

Happy Birthday, bud. >>;

&&Marie // Ohaycon's SHUiCHi SHiNDOU

Hilde154
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:29 am

Thanks one and all. And I did the same thing this year that we do every year. Got drunked and played video games. This years selection of choice:
X-men Legends II
Halo 2
Burnout Revenge
Darkwatch
NHL2K6

Thanks again everyone!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:30 am

I can't imagine being drunk while trying to play a game. I imagine it'd be difficult.

How's Xmen 2?

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:47 pm

Halo 2 while drunk...............now THERE'S something that I gotta try, don't think I'd do to well, but then again I'm the one that was pissed that I couldn't play as a Grunt in Multi-Player mode.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:46 pm

You guys have never done it? pfft now I'm the geekest one here. X-men 2 is great, considering the first one bite so bad. Halo 2 drunk is hard, but not nearly as hard as burnout revenge. Boosting while licked and trying to stay on the road....not happening.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.