Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Happy Birthday Master

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Happy Birthday Master

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:15 pm

Just wanted to say Happy b-day to you. Hope it has been a good one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:21 pm

Indeed. I'm glad you mentioned it. I had a WONDERFUL day... got off work at noon, and Amber picked me up and brought me to a quite pleasant surprise party... and went out to dinner at an Italian place.

I'm stuffed.

Thanks again. You make me smile.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:42 pm

Yah, the look on his face was priceless.

:D :D :D

(ps. I am not Amber, I am the surprise... he really couldn't believe it for half an hour. 'twas hilarious.)
Last edited by miyumi on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:43 pm

i'm glad to hear that you had a good birthday,m and I wish I could have seen the look onhis face I bet it was priceless

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:11 pm

hehe...glad you had a good one Master!

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:15 pm

I really wish I could have wished you a wonderful birthday, on your actual birthday, but I haven't been home since Thursday, hence the late replies. But here it goes anyways:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:39 pm

Oh man, sorry for the late reply. I was out of town on Saturday and I went to work right away this morning. Just got home from work to see I had missed your birthday. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a great birthday Eric.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Sephiroth on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:50 am

....happy b-day...though thisa is probly late...

<<<<<<look my dudes naked...he needs shelter...why dont you adopt him?

Evil Sephiroth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:57 pm

Haha, A year late birthday response. Then again, I wasn't even joined up then. So, Master, Happy Birthday! *Kazoo's and confetti*

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:07 pm

year late? This thread was started four days ago...

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:10 pm

Seriously? *looks* OHHHHHHHH!!!! I see. I was looking at a different number, and not the start of the post....4 day late response! *Kazoo's and confetti* >_>;;

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigami_002 on Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:52 pm

I might be a few months late, but then again better late than never

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shinigami_002
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:59 pm

Haha, thanks man.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:02 pm

You prick, you never mentioned! >.O

Best late than never.

Happy extraordinarily belated birthday.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:03 am

The bottom of the forum says it's your birthday today!

Congrata-frickin-lations! You made it through another year without being shot, stabbed, run over, exploded, or sick to death.

WOOT! Now go get drunk

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:03 am

And have sex.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iris Lilium on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:23 am

Sex beer n cake

Iris Lilium
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 am

Someone on the admin team must be playing a joke on me. That or it's been wrong for a long, long time.

My birthday is April 22nd, but since it has already been announced, I guess I'm just forced to start the festivities early. ;)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:09 am

An entire month of Birthday!

Just for you because you are turning old.

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thanatos on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:28 am

Happy Birthday! lol, well in advance! At least now when one of your friends tries to be cocky and be the first to wish you happy birthday, you get the satisfaction of knowing their a forum load of people wrong!

Thanks for adding me on myspace, i'm loving the forum here.

Thanatos
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.