Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Happy St. Patrick's day!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 pm

Happy Mother Fuckin' St. Patty's day ya bastards!

Guinness and shots all around!

I like beer cuz it is good
I drink beer because I should
If there were a song to sing
I sing it and beer you bring
I drink beer when I am sad
Cuz the beer, it makes me glad
Now there's nothing left to sing
So let's go drink beer

Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Beer is good!
...And stuff!

Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Let's go drink some BEER!

Beer!

When its warm it taste's real crappy
But cold beer will make me happy
When I throw up on the floor
I can go and drink some more
They say beer will make me dumb
It are go good with pizza
Now that we have drunk some beer
Let's go drive a car

Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Beer is good!
...And stuff!

Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Beer is good!
Let's go drink some BEER!

I am drunk, drunk is me, I am drunk, wheee
I am drunk, drunk is me, I am drunk, wheee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:35 pm

<3's Green Guinness
I've already got one cracked and I havent been home from work for any more than ten minutes! Horray drunk!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:36 pm

A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. What kind of music do you like?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:37 pm

I like Ska and Punk and Hardcore and Techno and Rock and Metal and Pop and Rap and Emo and Country and Emo Country and Emo Punk and Pop Punk and etc...etc...

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:37 pm

You are not the only one. I've heard other people say they like that. I love horses.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:39 pm

That's not a type of music. Silly HAL. Besides, sting rays are sooooo much cooler.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:40 pm

Happy Saint Patty's, douchebags.

Just remember, have fun, be safe, and knock the crap out of whoever isn't wearing green. :D

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Gabriel Faile wrote:I like Ska

=O?!

WHAT?

Gabriel likes ska and I was not informed?!

Someone will die for this...die a slow and painful death.

Anyway!

^_^

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

And I've got HAL's "deeper algorithm" for him. Right here. *Threateningly shakes an Irish fightin' fist*

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:49 pm

Happy St pats. To hell with wearing green I am not changing our of my guiness jammy pants and have every intention on blaring Dropkick Murphys until the neighbors complain.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:47 pm

Happy Patty's Day!

::toasts a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream while rocking out to Dropkick Murphy's::

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:09 pm

Nothing better to do on st. pattys except drink beer and change it to St. Patties... And listen to Tool and Godsmack

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Beer + Cigarettes + Irish Drinking Songs = Happy Zhelir.

Happy St. Patty's day, you whops.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:10 pm

Beer + Cigarettes + Flogging Molly/Dropkick/Mudmen = Happy Everyone!

What a night! I wish I remember more of it.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:10 pm

night is a night. I hope that your dreams come true.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:11 pm

>> Thats actually the nicest thing you've ever said to me HAL...I don't know if I should be worried or not

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:59 pm

LOL its funny because from time to time HAL puts up stupid comments hes programmed with that you should be worried about any time he posts.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:57 pm

ok I changedout of my guiness jammie pants and went out didn't hear aa single Irish drikning song all night. Oh well the guiness flowed that was all that mattered.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:49 pm

Guinness+Smithwicks+Tequila+Bud Light+Cigars+Dropkick Murphys+Flogging Molly x "alleged illegal activities involving illegal substances and paraphrenalia" = A night I remember as if I'd dreamed it, missing church with my gramma the next day, kinky sex, a very interesting hang-over (I believe I was still allegedly stoned), and a badly smelling jacket that I had to leave on the porch and then smoke a cigar in so no one would smell what a "Green" night I had.

WOOT!

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:10 am

OH MY GAW! I never got to have the chance to say Happy St. Patricks day to you guys! I am so horrible at being Irish. Oh yeah. I wasn't on here the whole day. I was out celebrating with my kin! MWAH! Happy St. Late Patties day you all?!

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.