Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Harry Potter: All Was Well

Harry Potter: All was well

a part of “Harry Potter: All Was Well”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)It's been not 19, but 40 years since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord and restored peace to the Wizarding world. Muggle-borns once again live without fear. School at Hogwarts goes on with no worry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter: All Was Well”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Harry Potter: All was well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 am

If you have any question just post it here or PM me.
If you want to reserve a character in a certain house, just say so.
BUT you don't have to ask to join, just submit a character sheet and tell me you did :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Harry Potter: All was well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

I'm making Potter's grandson now
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:47 am

Alright

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:06 am

o: Love the character's so far. This is going to be fun. What a crafty idea to make it 40 years.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 am

I am going to enjoy being the stereotypical douchebag who resents being compared with the rest of his family XD

The ladies man part won't be so bad either :P

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:15 am

I will also enjoy getting to know all the people of Hogwarts as their newest transfer student.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 am

I'm just going to enjoy the entire rp. :)

Thanks for joining. I hope it takes off.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 am

No problem. I am super excited you made this. Not going to lie..I turn 21 in September and I still read Harry Potter fanfiction. Oh god, I am a fan girl. THIS IS TRAGIC. It's like Harry Potter Spinsterhood.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:33 am

but
but
but
it's Harry Potter. I guess it doesn't matter!
It's an exception.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 am

It truly is.
I would pick Harry Potter over the sparkly vampires any day.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

submitted two charries they are brother and sister

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:42 pm

I have a question, can Zack have an evil plot to take down the school? It will add a little spice to the RP

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Fatal, that sounds interesting. Maybe, we'll see.

Jack, I will only accept your characters if you promise to type correctly and use punctuation. I'll give you chance but if you type how you always do in other role plays, I will ask you to leave.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Damn, I'll have you know I have spent all day reading Harry Potter FanFiction.

Now I am craving Chocolate and Jelly beans. :[

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:33 pm

fair enough I'll admit grammar's not my strong point i'll be sure to check it before I post

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Don't they sell Harry potter jelly beans in some places??
And jack I've accepted your characters.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 pm

They used to be all the rage when I was like 12. But now, you have to search to find them. :]

Question. Seeing as its only 40 years, that would make Neville about late 50's. Is he still the Herbology professor?

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm

yeah you can buy chocolate frogs and bertie botts every flavor beans I got an ear wax one once it was nasty

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Hmmm, Sure why not!

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Awesome. I just had remembered that he was the herbology teacher. Haha.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!