Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Xeno heard it somewhat as well so he followed her and looked at her. "Michelle do you think its.." He trailed off as the became in clear of the park. John,Kirsten, and Draco were there but not Luna he frowned. "Wheres Luna? I thought she was going to be safe!" He yelled but only to cover his feelings of being worried sick about Luna and so it would cover up his sadness of possibly finding Luna dead. If that happened he would cry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 pm

John sprang up, pissed at Xeno, "None of this would have happened if you hadn't hurt her, none of this would have happened if you gave a damn about her, none of this would have happened if we went out the front door" he started as he walked over to Xeno, then noticed "none of this would have happened if I hadn't come" he crumpled down to the ground, and cried, "this is my fault" he said and repeated it over and over again.

Kirsten was on the ground in pain, at Draco's feet, but couldn't get up, it hurt too much to move, even though it was a second hand tourcher spell she still felt it strongly.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Michelle grew fearful for Luna and John's accusations only made her more upset. She felt the fault was her own as well, seeing how the death eaters had been wanting to recruit her for some time. "I'm going to go find her," she said aloud, not really caring who heard her. "It's me they want . . . maybe I can get them to release her."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Xeno watched John then looked at him when he was on the ground. "Son,Get up..its not your fault now you promised you were going to protect her right? Well if thats so get your ass up and help look for her and keep her safe...I would hate to see you break that, Now I am assuming that we only have a matter of time before she dies, Maybe half an hour if were lucky" then he looked up over at Draco. "Draco you watch after Kirsten we will go off and find Luna if she gets better come help and look boy" Then he turned back to John. "I do care about my daughter shes the only damn thing I have left if she dies then I dont know what I would do, I care about you too now like I said do you wanna keep your promise or do you want to lay there and blame your self when it was my fault?" He asked. Then he looked over at Michelle. "Michelle? what? what are you talking about? tell me everything that letter had said before back in the resteruant that night, What did it say?" He asked Michelle. Knowing that it would help out.

Luna was breathing alot. She was trying to get air but it was hard she was growing weaker by the minute. Then two more death eaters came in. "Please! no! No more!" She tried to protest but that just bought her a bit of time before she was attacked again with a spell. She was in pain but this time she could hardly scream. But she still did. It was more crying now. It hurt so bad that she wanted to scream but she couldn't she could only cry. Then finally when the second shot its spell she gasped out one more scream before her eyes shut them selves and her head was hanging down for it had not been chained to the wall as well. Her body had been motionless for awhile now. The death eaters were out of the room for now.

Draco watched it all then picked Kirsten up again. "I will do so sir" He said then loooked at Kirsten.
Last edited by Caille on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm

(Did I ninja post again, Fantasygirl? o_O)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

(Yeah you did..you must of typed and posted while I was still typing it happens :P lol sorry)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm

(I just edited my post so you can go back and read it)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 am

John took this all in, and looked at Kirsten, and shook his head, "Your weak sis" he snarled, lashing out was what he did when he was pissed, but Kirsten took it to heart, "stay with Draco, where your safe, it seems your the one who cares more about him, then he does for you" he spat and joined Xeno's side.

Kirsten was suprised at what John said, and it only made her cry harder, she burrowed her head in Draco's chest and cried harder.

(Sorry its short...tired, saving energy for later)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 am

(Thats alright, Kirsten you should check out the RP link a gave you..its to a really good next generation RP for harry potter)

Xeno looked at John and then knew that John was pissed. Xeno was the same way when he was pissed he snapped at others. He turned to Michelle. "Michelle tell me what was in that letter but do it while we are looking for Luna" Then he took a few steps. He paused to listen. He didn't know where Luna could be so he saw something in the snow while he took a few more steps he found out it was Lunas shoe. "Guys..I think they went that way" He pointed to the west of the park.

Draco knew that John never meant it to heart so he didn't argue with John though it still made him mad. "Kirsten he doesn't really mean all thoughs words hes pissed and no matter whos there he will snap at you..its alright" He said now hugging her.

Luna was about to just let go and not suffer anymore but when she felt a second jolt of what ever go through her body she snapped her eyes open and thats when she let out the loudest scream she could trying to make it so she was heard. Then when another time she was zapped. She jolted forward trying to get out of the chains. "JOHN!" she screamed his name as loud as she could. To help him find her to let him know she was still alive..that was if he could hear her. Someone had to. She screamed in agony. She started crying again still trying to break free. It hurt while she tried but finally she got an arm and a leg free. Then she tried hard to get out of all the chains. She did. She ran out. Trying to get out of the building. Then she got out of the building. She started to run she had almost no energy. So then she was pulled down by a death eater. She was above ground now. She screamed Johns name loud into the night. Then she was draged back down into the building which left a mark in the snow. Then they threw her against the wall. She cried out in pain. Then they started to work three at a time she screamed out more and more. It was the most painful thing she had ever felt.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 pm

(Is anyone going to post?? I added more onto my last post as you can see)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm

John snarled at Draco, "You don't know what I mean" he said then heard Luna, and started running towards the sound of the scream, "Xeno, Michelle this way" he yelled, and started running towards Luna's voice.

Kirsten curled in Draco's arms and cried more, and harder, "please get me out of here" she begged, her lips turning blue with cold, her fingers starting to tremble.

(Sorry mind is other places and I can't really type right, fingers are shaking for somereason, and my toung hurts from something I did when I was five, it acts up every so often...)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Xeno was about to follow but then grabbed Michelles hand and brought her with him to go look. Xeno could hear Luna scream she must of been able to break out at least once.

Draco looked at her and he quickly took her back to his place. He set her down by the fireplace got a blanket for her and wrapped it around her.

Luna was now just gasping for air and crying. "John" She screamed. Then she screamed "Michelle" Then last she screamed "Dad!" Then she was crying harder and harder her eyes kept forcing shut but she didn't want to shut them. So she forced them open for now. But then finally they closed and she was blacked out and not breathing. It was like everything stopped.

(That sucks! well feel better soon)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

John followed until he heard nothing, then he saw the imprints in the snow and followed them, then found her, but couldn't move anymore, he fell to his knees, tired, staying out of sight until Xeno and Michelle find him.

Kirsten cried less and less, in the blanket, she sat there in silence, and slowly felt better she laid down, still curled.

(I'm feeling better)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Draco frowned. "Kirsten are you okay?" He asked hoping she was still okay.

Xeno and still had a hold of Michelles hand as the followed John. Then Xeno bent down on his knees beside John. "Whats the plan..I dont see anyone in there right now" Then he saw Luna laying there motionless. Had it been a prank to fool the death eaters? He didn't think so she wasn't breathing.

Luna could still feel the pain though. Everything stopped sure and she wasn't breathing but the pain went through her body still. She wasn't quite dead but she wished she was it was worse then last time.

(Thats good)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 am

The plan was forming in John's head, "I think I'm going to put up a glamor of me walking the other way" he said as he actualy did this, a newer him apeared standing up and walking away from Luna, checking the shadows. Nothing happened, so John got up, and put on an invisiblity cloak, and grabbed her, pulling her under the cloak, and taking her to Xeno and Michelle. "Let's go" he whispered aparating to her home, getting inside as fast as he could, laying her on the couch, "Please Luna, please stay alive" he begged, "please, please, please pull through" he begged kneeling at her side. He was waiting for Xeno, so he could take her to Draco's house, where they'd be more protected, waving his wand as their stuff was re-packed.

Kirsten's flash back returned, "sorry Draco, I'm okay, I need to show you something, do you have a pensieve?" She asked looking up at him, sorrow filling her eyes and pulled the blanket closer.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 pm

As they knelt down beside Luna, Michelle tried to hold back the tears as she whispered, "The death eaters wanted me to join them . . . if I didn't, they were going to hurt my family and friends . . ." She cried softly as she stared at Luna's motionless body. "It's all my fault . . . I'm so sorry, Xeno, Luna." She touched Luna's hand carefully, wishing she knew what to do. "Please, Luna, pull through this. We all love you too much to lose you after all we've been through. Especially your dad." She lightly touched Xeno's hand, knowing he would lose everything if he lost Luna.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Draco looked at her. "A what? I dont like using fancy names, Could you explain it please?" He said being serious.

Xenoheld Michelles hand when she had lightly touched it with her soft warm hand. Then he really wished that Luna would make it through he really did. He looked at Michelle. "How long has this thing with the death eaters been going on Michelle?" He asked.

Luna didn't feel anything she didn't have her eyes open either. But she knew that she was back home and she knew by the sound of voices that she must of not been moving. She honestly didn't know when she would pull through and she knew if she opened her eyes or did anything she would scream and cry in pain. She also forgot how to open her eyes. She wanted to she wanted to see her family and she wanted to see John the most. She struggled to breathe. She had hardly caught air and she coughed which hurt a ton of a lot. Then her eyes flung open. She was staring at John. She had now started to cry the pain it was still going through her body and it wasn't leaving.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 am

Kirsten searched her mind for abetter explanation, "something I can use to show you a memory, or I could put that memory in your mind now and you can see my past" she suggested.

John tried to put her on the couch, but couldn't let her leave his arms, he sat on the couch and rocked her like a baby, "Please Luna, I love you, Xeno loves you, Michelle loves you, Kirsten loves you" he begged for her to pull through, then when she woke up screaming, he pulled out his wand and did the same thing he did earler, but only took away some of the extream pain, not all.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

Draco thought if he had something like that. "Yeah..I have that I guess.." He said looking at her he was somewhat confused for awhile though.

Luna had calmed down a bit after John got rid of the extream pain.She was breathing heavy now trying to breathe and get more air. She still had pain running through her body but it wasn't as bad now instead of crying out in pain about it she was just crying so there was no more screaming. She saw John and then thats when she realized that she was in his arms. She clung to him with her weak hands that were shaking a little bit. "John...don't let go" She said mostly speaking about her. She didn't want to be far from him now only if it was two steps she wasn't safe like that.

(I had a little time before it was time I head out the door :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am

Michelle watched the scene taking place, her heart leaping with joy as Luna's eyes opened and she started to cry. Michelle was happy, not that Luna was still in pain, but that she was showing signs of pulling through. "We're here for you, Luna. We won't leave you." She turned back to Xeno, hugging him as she realized his daughter was doing better, then she remembered his question. "The death eaters have been after me for about a year . . . they didn't start threatening me until that letter in the restaurant."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!