Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

"Well if you want to see why I hate the 22nd so much, which happens to be tomorrow" she said with a shrug.

John rocked her, "I won't, i'm not letting go, hell I don't care if one of us has to shower" he said seriously.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:16 pm

At that moment she didn't care if one of them had to shower either. She wasn't taking one step away from John. "For showers you can use a spell to make you clean anyways" She said. She knew this because when ever she didn't have time in the morning that was what she would do. She then closed her eyes for awhile trying to sleep now. Then she thought of something. "You can use the cuffs..they would work" She said before drifting off into sleep. What she meant as he could use she meant they could be kept on. Luna had heard Michelle before she had fallen asleep. She knew that Michelle was happy and her father of course would be happy. Then John well if she didn't live well she feared he would kill him self.

Xeno was glad when he saw Luna. But when she was screaming in pain he knew that when they had found her she must of lost control of staying awake. That was why the pain was still there he also knew for a fact that Luna was probaly not physicaly hit but magicaly hit several times. When Michelle hugged him he was happy. He hugged her back then watched John and Luna before Luna had fallen asleep.

Draco nodded his head. "What happened?" He asked her.

(Wow I would of typed more for Draco but I am crying right now..)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 pm

(Not the only one this time...sometimes this rp makes me cry -_-' I don't admit it unles some one else does/ nice sig btw...mine is just two song lyrics and a movie quote...)

John pulled out the handcuffs and put them on her, then hugged her close to him, "I'm not leaving you babe" he repeated over and over again, and pulled a blanket over the both of them.

Kirsten looked at him, "it's best if I show you" she said opening her hand and the vial apeared in her palm, "get it and I'll show you" she said somberly.

(Some of Draco's parts make me cry most, cause Draco is just one of those characters in the movies and books who seems more evil by example, at Hot Topic one guy was telling me his view on Draco, and I agree 100,000,000%! If he wasn't raised by Lusious then he'd be GOOD! Damn ecotistical leader)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

(I was crying earlier when I read something else from this Rp actually I was crying when I was typing a post for this just not that long ago. However this did make me sad but the main reason why is because my best friend moved away on sunday and I miss him alot he gave me HUGS! Now theres no more MAC its just MA and I'm really sad!! Oh my Sig is about my best friend Maia she was being a total bitch but its hard to drop her as a friend)

It was hard for Luna to sleep. She had trouble sleeping always having the thoughts of death eaters coming to get her again. She couldn't live with it. She didn't know what she could do. She then had a bad dream about death eaters and she woke up quickly and she looked over at John. "John I love you."

Draco looked at the vial and then took it. "Now what do I do?" He asked.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

(Ah mine is just about how I feel, Monster-when I am not happy or Hanbun isn't on...the Luke Bryan song is different it's just about forgetting the bad times and remembering the good, and a girl I used to hate decided to become friends with me on the last week before she moved to Miami)

John rubbed her back until she fell asleep and he stayed awake, then looked at her when she woke up, "I love you too" he said soothingly.

"Pour it into the pensive and dip your head in" she said, "and keep your eyes open, dunk your ears in and listen, see, and feel everything" she said and another vial containing the same memory apeared around her neck.

(And see the icon?)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 pm

(Yeppers I laughed when I read it)

Draco took the vial then walked over to the pensive that was in an empty room. He left the door open for now. Then he poured the stuff in. He kept his eyes open and dunked his head under and listened and was looking for anything.

Luna felt lifeless but she was alive in every way she could be. Luna was getting the idea that maybe she was dead this was just part of her brain. She looked at John afraid that if she touched him he would go away. But then she looked at him more. "Is this what its like?" She asked. She didn't know death would be like this. "I never knew it was so real here" She said looking around. "You know I always pictured it what the muggles pictured with the clouds all puffy and white.." It made sense to her why John would be here. Because if she died she remembered him saying something about he would kill him self.

(Good little twist I would say)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 am

Michelle looked up at Xeno, blushing a little but feeling nice inside his embrace. "I just wish they would leave me and my loved ones alone, Xeno."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Xeno looked down at her. "They will, C'mon were going out there to tell them off, Alright? John you stay here watch after Luna..I think she needs you right now if you listen to what shes saying" Xeno said. He knew well that his daughter had thought she was dead.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

Michelle looked at Luna and nodded, determination filling her veins as she stood up. "We can't let this attack go by unpunished." She knelt down next to Luna, grasping her hand lightly. "Stay strong, Luna. Stay strong and stay with us . . . for all of us. I know your dad seems like a jerk sometimes with all his rules and yelling, but he's just worried he'll lose you like he lost your mother . . . and you can't let that happen now or ever, okay?" Michelle was fighting back tears; her best friend didn't need to see her like this. She stood up again, then looked to Xeno. "Are you going to help me kick some death eaters' teeth in, or what?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Luna looked at Michelle. "Your here too? You died? Dad died? Well this is great we will all be together now, Mums here too its okay Michelle I'm fine so is mum, Dad we can be a family again but we might want to find mum first and don't be silly there is no death eaters here" Luna said being all happy but still didn't want to leave Johns side. "Oh and John can meet mum!"

Xeno would rather see her being happy at this moment before he went off with Michelle. "C'mon Michelle don't worry about Luna too much she is just well thinking different things then us right now" Then he took Michelles hand and walked out the door with her.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Kirsten smiled, and watched him, her smile fading as she remembers it all.

John watched in astonishment, and looked to Xeno for any advice on how to stop her.

(sorry for the short post distracted)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:02 pm

(YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS* hehe your back..I was so bored..plus my computer is being slow or it was :P)

Xeno looked at John. "Shes happy right now, If you keep talking to her and stuff it should help her realize..um lets see tell her shes still alive tell her your alive and well just say things like the names of people who are still alive and like I dunno she might come out of the fact like that, Um well main point is...shes happy" He said then he walked out the door and walked with Michelle.

Draco didn't like how it felt it all and how he saw it all. This was something he knew no one would want. As it ended it lifted his head back out. Taking one of the towels he dried off his face then walked back out to the living room. He hugged Kirsten just then.

Luna was smiling it was true she was happy. "Oh! Dad and Michelle are going to go find mum! thats great." Then she looked up at John he looked out of character. "John? you okay? You know I'm here right?" She asked. This was something she didn't know what was going on. One part of her told her self she was dead and she was with everyone now who had died. Then the other part thought she was still alive but it seemed that the part with her being dead was just in her mind.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 am

(Yay, I know I'm back and happy about it, lol *hugs back*)

John nodded and rocked Luna, "You're alive, I'm alive, Xeno's alive, Michelle is alive, Kirsten and Draco are very much alive" he kept saying hoping she'd beileve him. "Come on Lune" he plead.

Kirsten could tell he didn't like her past, and she curled up tighter, and hugged Draco back, remebering the past like it was a scar that wouldn't heal.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 am

Michelle walked speedily to keep up with Xeno, as her legs weren't nearly as long as his. "So, do we have a plan?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

(Later on I might get off because I will be going to town with a friend but we will be at the library so yay!)

Xeno shook his head "Nope no plan" He said smirking and slowing down so she could catch up to him.

Draco looked down at her. "I'm so sorry you had to live that day" He said and then kissed the top of her head.

Luna looked at John. "I don't feel alive..I can't even feel my toes" She said the last part smiling. It was a joke of course. She believed him that she was alive but she didn't feel alive. "Have you ever felt like you were in so much you didn't care anymore? Well thats how I feel and when you don't care no more you don't feel alive" She said looking up at him trying to believe him that she was alive but it was hard.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 pm

John looked down at her, "Luna don't say that, you are alive, I'm alive, and please don't say things like that, please Luna your gonna make me cry if you keep this up, I hate seeing you in pain. Expecilly emotional pain" he said, crying now, holding his head up high now to control the tears.

Kirsten nodded and let the tears out now, "One thing that doesn't show you is, the emotional pain I felt" she confessed, and exposed the old scar on her arm, from when she had cut herself.

(Oh okay, well I am sunburned.....again! And I was laughing so hard the other night when I got her to watch Jeff Dunham and then we went on fb and played a joke on our friends....they fell for it!)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Draco watched her and he almost cried knowing most of the pain she went through. "Kirsten your making me cry" He said.

Luna looked at John. He was crying She coulld lift her hand up a bit just to touch his shoulder. Her hand was cold and it shaked slightly but she ignored that."John I believe you, I believe I am alive it just doesn't seem real" She said. Then she watched him as he tried to control his tears. "John you don't know half of what happened down there, If my dad and Michelle go after the death eaters theres a slim chance they will live..there was thousands of them..it was horrible, If it makes you feel better I will fight to be alive" She said tears streaming down her face now.

(Nice! I was supossed to be in town now but my friend hasn't phoned me! Anywho just writing what I just wrote it made me cry)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Kirsten bit her lower lip and put her arms around his neck, "I'm so sorry, Draco, I didn't mean to" she said crying now.

John shook his head and wiped the tears away from him and her, and just looked down at her, "I know, love" he cooed and stroaked her hair, looking at her, "Please fight to stay alive, I know some people who can help us" he said, regreting saying that, but knowing he had too turn to them sooner or later.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Draco looked at Kirsten. "Its fine, I was just saying..Kirsten its going to be okay" He said stroaking her hair. Tarying to help calm her down.

Luna looked up at John. As she did he had whiped her tears away. She looked at him again. "I will do anything for you" She said now reasting her head against his chest. She could hear his heart beat and she then knew they were alive for sure. "Who can help us?" She asked him now looking up at him again.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 am

"No plan . . . great!" she said with fake excitement, wondering how in the world they were going to take on a load of death eaters by themselves. She hadn't quite thought her plan through, actually all she had thought of at the time was making them suffer for Luna's suffering, only ten times worse. It was rather amusing to think Xeno was similar to her kind of thinking when it came to Luna. "We better hope we can take them all out before they can even cast one spell on us . . . right?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!