Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:22 pm

She stopped crying and rubbed her head on his chest, "Draco, I'm sorry" she said in a near whisper, "sorry I put you through this" she added.

John nodded at Lunas words and kissed her head gently, "It's nothing to worry about love" he said, soothingly, rubbing her sides with his hands.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Xeno smiled a little at Michelle. "Well we could always just go attack them until were happy...don't let them shoot a spell at you..one spell was all it took one time for Luna to hit the ground screaming in pain. They must of done way worse to her this time I will have to ask what happened when I can" He said.

Draco looked down at her and smiled. "Its alright what happens or happened to you I need to know anyways, I will have to take the chance at seeing things and hearing things I don't want to I love you too much." He said.

Luna looked at John. "John I never want to relive that again...it was horrible" She felt more relaxed now less thinking was going on in her mind. She just kept still for awhile she could explain things if he wanted to know what happened she wouldn't mind but although she might cry while doing so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Kirsten nods and looks at him, "I love you too much to put you through this, but if I have to, to keep you, then I will" she said, her voice faultering slightly.

John nodded, then started doing something he hadn't done in forever, he started braiding her hair, making them neat and small.

(Sorry, I do post slow, but I will post, no matter what, I'll find a way to post, if you need me, I'll be in the Multiverse chat thing mostly)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Luna was a bit surprised when he had started to braid her hair. She looked at John not moving her head. "Since when did you braid hair?" She asked. This was kind of weird but she couldn't complain. Even if she wanted to she didn't have enough energy to fight with anyone.

Draco looked at Kirsten. "I will only go through that if you want me to" He said.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 pm

"I haven't done it in a long time, last time was when I was scared for my sisters life, I braided our dogs hair" he said shrugging his shoulders, finishing at least three perfect braids.

"Well the only way to not go through this stuff is if we are no longer around eachother, and if I part from you, I don't know what to do" she said, shaking her head.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 am

Draco sighed. "Then show me i don't care how bad it is even if I cry I will still want to see them because I can't part from you" He said then he looked down.

Luna looked at John. "Your braided dogs hair?"She asked smiling just a little. She was a bit happier it still didn't change the way she felt about Death eaters.

(Sorry I'm stuck with my friends shitty laptop :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am

Michele smiled. "Maybe if we can use petrificus totalis on one of those scumbags, we can see into their mind and figure out why they did this precisely. If they were just following orders, I want to know who ordered it so I can make them suffer on Luna's behalf. What do you think, Xeno?" Actually, Michelle was thinking at that moment about how close she was to Xeno and how every so often their hands lightly brushed against each other, making her blush slightly. Hopefully, Xeno didn't notice.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Xeno looked at Michelle in shock. "I like that idea..well lets get rolling..I hope this works" He said smiling a little at Michelle.

(Kirsten you going to post?)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am

Kirsten shrugged, "My ex mom kept all my stuff like that, I only have a few things left over, few memories, plus I don't want to make you cry anymore" she said burrowing her head in his chest.

John nodded. "Yes I did" he said not smiling.

(Sorry been busy, friend dropped a bomb on the otherday...I think I also...pm me and I'll say what I think...)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 am

Luna looked at John. "What's wrong? Braiding dogs hair is not bad I can assure you that" She said. Now she was waiting to see what John would say. Her eyes looked up at him.

Draco looked at Kirsten. "It's okay you don't have to show them to me..you could always tell me little by little I don't care as long as I have you" He said looking down at her.

(I will pm you later I am just trying to wake up a little..I might have to make something to eat.. >.>)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm

"So do I." Michelle replied softly, looking forward and hoping with all her might they might actually succeed in their efforts. If not, at least they would die for a decent cause, right? But, Michelle thought to herself, glancing over at the only one who had come along with her, If we don't succeed, and we die in the process . . . will he die knowing how much I love him? She remained silent, wishing she knew what exactly she should say to Xeno.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Xeno looked over at Michelle.He could tell she was thinking. Then the thought came to him. He might die trying to do this. But it was something he knew he had to do it was for his daughter so she could live in peace. He live his life so out of the two of them it should be him that dies first. His wife had already died. But now he had feelings for Michelle. Feelings for his daughters best friend. He didn't think it was possible for him to love a girl that was his daughter age but then again you never know who you end up falling in love with. "Michelle? I got to tell you something" He didn't know if she knew that he liked her a lot. He had to tell her before they could possibly well die! If him and Michelle did died everything he owned went to his daughter. If he died then he would trust John in taking care of Luna. Even if they didn't go through with any plans they had no matter what happened John would take care of her. Even if they ever did part. Xeno didn't know how he would tell John that but he would find a way.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Michelle glanced up at Xeno as he spoke and she could tell he was also thinking, more likely wondering what would happen should they die during the attack. "What is it, Xeno?" she asked softly.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Xeno was just about to chicken out and say nothing but he would never be able to say it other wise. So he kept silent for a few moments then sighed. "Look, Michelle, I really do like you, I like you more then a friend, If we don't make it out alive I want you to know I truly do like you a lot and I was glad to have met some one like you" He said then focused his attention on the death eaters.

(Hmm what to do what to do?)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:26 pm

John looked down at Luna, "I love you" he says to her, holding her tightly. "I know theres nothing wrong with that" he adds.

Kirsten nods and curls closer to him, "I love you too much to hurt you" she says with a smile.

(sorry for the short post, but HARRY POTTER MARITHON STARTS SOON AND I MUST GET READY FOR IT)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Luna smiled slightly. At his comment about braiding dogs hair. When he said he loved her she only knew that she was alive. She liked being alive. She leaned her head against Johns chest then she lightly closed her eyes falling asleep.

Draco smiled. "I love you too much to ever hurt you..if I ever do you can slap me..and I wont mean it at all!" He said.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 am

John smiles and rocks her gently, humming 'Hedwigs Theme'. Thinking about the future and what's to come.

Kirsten nods, "I love you too, to much to let anything come between us, and I don't care about anything or anyone besides you" she said with a small tight lipped smile, "I really do love you, and can't wait until we're married" she says burrowing her head into his chest.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 am

Draco smiled at Kirsten. "I really do love you too, Kirsten, I can't wait either" He said smiling just a little. Then he looked at her. "Maybe you should get some sleep..after what happened tonight" He said still lookinf at her.

Luna could hear John humming Hedwigs theme but that was all she heard. She was just asleep there was nothing else to it. It was like a dream that you never remembered. Luna was known to talk in her sleep though. But it had been awhile since she last got to sleep for more then ten minutes. So now anything could pop out of her mouth while she was sleeping and she wouldn't know it. It had always depended on what she was thinking of. Right at the moment she was thinking of two things. Her father and John. Anything could come out of her mouth that was related to the two or anything about them or what she thinks of them.

(You can think of something Luna says..because Luna wont know what she said anyways..and I think it would give you something to write with..and help you out a bit while Lunas sleeping :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Kirsten nods, and is a little weak, "Could you like carry me?" she asks slyly.

John was staying awake, and pulled out a tape recorder incase she said anything then he could tell her she talks in her sleep.

(Sorry, distracted, been that way a lot, but guess what guys...I HAVE to go to band camp soon...this summer)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm

(Aww! I wanna go to band camp!! I love band!! I will miss you though when your gone)

Draco smiled and picked her up. He looked at her. "I can pick you up, Now where do you want to sleep..any where but my dads room would be okay and I wouldn't mind where" He said grinning.

Luna would say a few things at a time. The most she said once was a sentence but that was like a year ago. First thought about her dad came to mind. She remembered how he went off to kill the death eaters. "Dads gonna die" She had said in her dream like she was talking to someone else then it changed in her chain of thoughts. She was now focused on John in her mind. She always had that what if in her mind though. Like what if he wasn't here. Then she mumbled something about that. Then once again her thoughts shifted. She was now thinking of when she was down by the death eaters. Thats when she started to scream in her sleep. "No! please stop!" She screamed in her sleep. Then she went silent for about five minutes. Then her thoughts were changed to nothing she stopped talking. Then in another two minutes she woke up. She looked up at John. "What time is it?" She asked. Of course like last time she had after pain. It hurt but she didn't complain about it.

(hehe longer then I was going for but hey I posted!)

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!