Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Michelle didn't know whether to scream out in joy or to hug Xeno in a fierce bear hug. He actually admitted his feelings for her?!? As they continued after the death eaters, Michelle decided to voice her thoughts on his declaration of 'like'. "Um . . . well, I like you a lot too, Xeno. More than I probably should, seeing as you're my best friend's dad. You wanted to tell me this before we fought in case we don't make it out . . . what will you do if we do make it out of this alive?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm

She rested her head on his chest, "Your room?" She asked hoping it was okay with him.

John was tempted to wake her, and fought that temptation, and when she woke, he was nervous, "Uh, I don't know, my watch doesn't work anymore" he says

(Hey guys, I have a new account, and will sometimes post from there)
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Xeno grinned. Then he looked at Michelle. "Well now that it's out of the way lets kick some butt" Then he thought about her question. "What ever happens happens" He said looking back at the death eaters.

"My room is fine" He said then took her up stairs to his room. He set her down on his bed. "You happy now?" He asked. Being nice.

Luna looked at John. "You look nervous..whats wrong.?" Then she knew she must of said something. It wasn't often that she did say something in her sleep.

(Ninade and I are waiting for you to post on the other RP..)

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 am

Michelle nodded, then slowly turned to look at the death eaters. They hadn't really noticed her or Xeno yet, which gave them the perfect advantage. Carefully, Michelle slipped out her wand then began her attack. "Petrificus totalus!" she she shouted, pointing her wand at one of the death eaters. The spell shot out at the death eater, paralyzing him instantly. She continued shooting spells, hoping to punish ever single one of these death eaters.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 am

Kirsten smiled and nodded, "Yes" she says and scoots over so he can have a place to sleep.

John shakes his head, "It's nothing, you were talking in your sleep again, thats all" he says and shrugs.

(ALright, sorry, new bf has distracted me, he's not on much but yeah...)
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 am

(So this must be your other account :P lol)

Draco looked at her for a moment then layed down on his bed beside her. He didn't feel like changing into his pajamas he likes wearing his jeans to bed.

Xeno started to help Michelle out. Within in an hour they should be done. So he kept helping her. It would go by way quicker.

Luna looked up at John still. "It doesn't happen often, Just maybe twice a year that's it..." She said. Then she rested her head on his chest.

(Oh ya! I wont be online tomorrow..after tomorrow I wont be online until tuesday..)

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vylen_yakri on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:59 pm

I want to join but I can't find the thing for a character

vylen_yakri
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutehorse99 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Can I be Ginny???

Cutehorse99
Member for 9 years
Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutehorse99 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

CanI RP as Ginny?

Cutehorse99
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

(I think we're too far to let people join.. >.< but It's not up to me it's up to Kirsten (RedHeadBass15) But what I honestly think we are too far along for more people to join it would be hard to fit new people into the story.)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutehorse99 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh, OK. Thanks anyway. :I

Cutehorse99
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Michelle was getting excited as she shot spells out of her like a champion. However, she didn't notice the death eater in the shadows.

"Cruccio!" He shouted, shooting her straight in the head..

(Sorry I've been busy all week!)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Kirsten smiles and squirms over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and setting her head on his chest.

John smiles and looks at her, kissing her forehead, "Well good and bad, I'm here" he says.

(I'll be more alive now this distracts me from my depression)

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

(Alright, Well I would post but I am to distracted by the heat! it's burning me!!!! :P)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 am

Xeno was shocked he quickly counteracted the spell. He was lucky if he had done it one second later she would of been in bad luck. "Maybe we should hurry up before one of use get killed" He said

Draco smiled slightly. "Well, good night he said. He some what forgot about the cuffs. Really did he really have to put them on every single time?

Luna smiled. She wasn't too tired anymore. Just a little bored. But she couldn't do much because of the pain that she felt when she moved around. It wasn't a really hurtful pain. Just enough to make her not want to do anything for awhile.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 am

"Yeah, that might be a good idea," Michelle hollered back to Xeno. She was firing spells left and right, hitting the Death Eaters head on. Soon there was only one left. "Petrificus totalus!" She shouted, shooting the spell straight at him. She smiled at Xeno. "Well, that went better than I expected."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Kirsten soon fell asleep and snuggled into him. Her dreams good and about Draco.

John knew Luna was in pain, and felt bad about it, he played with her short hair and kissed the top of her head.

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 pm

(Who said Luna had short hair? Anyway. Sorry I wasn't on went to the city...I will be posting later)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

(What happened to you posting later? lol)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 pm

(Oh crap..I always forget things >.< I've been laughing for the past three minutes at an old picture of me..and I've been busy for awhile with faster moving RPs :P lol)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!