Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm

(Well I got to go sorry I'll be on tomorrow)
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

(Its okay my internet is being really mean right now so its alright I wont die ;)...))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 am

Name: Michelle Rectar
Magikal Side: Good
Blood: Pure
House: Gryffindor
Relationship: single
Description: Long wavy brown hair that reaches her hips, majestic hazel eyes which change color with her mood, about 5'10" tall, thin but curvy. Michelle is a kind and sweet person, though shy upon first meeting, and everyone gets along with her, though Malfoy hates her friendliness with muggle-borns and such. She works part-time as a journalist for the Daily Quibbler, beating Rita Skeeter to the punch and rumored to have a crush on Luna's father, Xenophilius.

(If you would like I could do Hermione as well.)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 am

(Yay another person. And it's alright, just jump in)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 am

(Yay someone else joined!!!! :D hey Lady_Crimson ..can Luna and Michelle be friends already or no???)

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

(I'm going to try something, I'm adding Kirsten's brother)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

(Cool!! thats awsome...how old will he be? the same age or like a year older. If so I was thinking Luna could have a crush on him :P lol)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 am

Draco smirked "well your not alone now are you?" Then when she started to talk more Draco was surprised when she said that she was thinking about quiddtich. Then he said "I'm surprised your thinking about the game..you do know the first game is against Ravenclaw and Slytherin on friday right?" He asked waiting to see what she would say.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 am

Well I posted his info, and yes she can.)
Name: John
Magikal Side: dark
Blood: Pure
House: Slythrin
Relationship: single
Description: Young, blond hair (like his sister), snake-green eyes, tall, skinny, (6'1), fearless.

Personalty; "Mess with my sis, get messed up beyond repair" his favorite quote. He's protective of his sister, he has magikal connections, if his sis likes someone, he puts tabs on him, has someone spy on him, sometimes becomes friends with him, he knows his sis inside and out, they are twins, he will die for her if need be, he doesn't really have time for a socal life because his sis is constantly getting hurt and mistreated so here comes John to the rescue.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

Her head snapped up, "no I didn't know that, I skipped last practice, I uh...had something to do" she said putting her head back down, she sighed, and felt the sun hit her, and smiled.

John was watching all of this in his animal form, a snake, he slithered over to them, knowing that no Slytherin would dare disrespect their own mascot, he slithered over to Kirsten, she knew it was John, he slithered onto her stomach and laid there, Kirsten spoke in parsiltoung telling him to get lost, he told her, 'not until you put a shirt on around Draco, I don't trust him'. He said his eyes flicked over to Draco.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

(I like how he protective over his sister :P lol)

Draco watched as a snake came by and layed on Kirstens stomach. They must of been talking because Draco couldnt understand a word Kirsten was saying. Draco looked at Kirsten what did she play again? It was weird that he forgot what his own team members played. Well all Draco knew was that he played seeker and Luna was a Chaser for Ravenclaw.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 am

Kirsten looked at John and set him in the grass, then was embarassed that Draco had saw this, John transformed and glared at Draco. "Watch it with my sis" he said walking away. Kirsten wanted to crawl into a hole after that, but she stood up and walked to the lake's edge and dove in head first, and swam to the bottom, screamed, and re-surfaced like she did when she was mad. She did the same thing twice on the second time, water got into her lungs, she swam up, and coughed a lot, dislodgeing the water, and looked at Draco, "sorry my brother is..." she trailed off.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 am

Draco smiled "Its quite alright I'm use to protective older brothers" Then he chuckled and sat in the grass. He watched Kirsten swim for awhile. Then he saw that it was next class already. "Hey Kirsten there is class now I think we have defense against the dark arts class..I'm going so if you wanna sit by me you can..we share this class with Ravenclaw again"

Luna got up from her seat and headed out of the class. She was now heading to her next class which was with the Slytherins. She didnt mind some of them she thought Kirsten was okay and she kinda liked John. But she knew that he would never like a girl like her anyways. So she kept walking to her next class.

(Okay well i gotta go I will be back on later I have to go have a shower get dressed brush my hair eat something then brush my teeth then do homework...after that I will be going out somewhere so I wont be on until much much later)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Kirsten got out of the water, and waved her wand over her, drying herself, and got dressed, then she ran up to the class room, and made it just in time, she sat down next to Draco, one because it was the only open seat and two he said she could, John walked in a sat a few seats away from Luna, John had always admired Luna's 'I don't care what you say' attitude, and wanted so badly for Kirsten to be friends with Luna, Kirsten waved at Luna, and glared at her brother and stuck her toung at him.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Luna watched as Kirsten waved at her. Luna smiled at Kirsten and waved. Luna was sitting across the isle from her so they werent that far away. Luna sat there waiting for the teacher to start the class. Luna had a feeling she already knew what they were gonna do for this class.
Draco smirked as Kirsten sat beside him. "Hey..dont give your brother a glare hes only trying to make sure nothing happens to you" Then Draco sat there thinking about the next quidditch match."What do you play again on the team,Kirsten?" Then he waited to see what she would say.
(Okay I am only online now because everyone is using the shower right now :( so I have to wait)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

(Oh wow, yeah hate when that happens. *thinks about this past summer...* ten girls, one cabin, two showers.)

Kirsten smiled back, and leaned forward in her seat, and rested her chin on her open palm, she looked at Draco, "beater" she replyed. "He doesn't need to protect me, no guy wants me, or is making any moves so he needs to relax" she said with a sigh and shook her head, "atleast none of the guys I like" she said looking forward.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Draco thought it was kinda weird how John would be nice. Most Slytherins arent normaly. Then the thought came to him about Kirsten. Why was she a Slytherin? She likes being nice shes hanging out with a Ravenclaw...she seems to get good grades...she seems more like a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff to Draco. He seriously thought that the hat was getting old and doesnt know what it was thinking. But either way Kirsten was his key to getting to know the plans of Ravenclaw and was his key to get to know the beater better. "Does your brother play on the team?"
Luna watched as kirsten and Draco were talking. Why did any girl like him it was disgusting and so not normal. Then Luna started to get to work on her homework that would be due next day. The teacher had given them a 3 page essay to write. So she started to work on that. She was on her second page but sometimes she would wander into thoughts while trying to work.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Kirsten was lost in space, and heard Draco say something, "No, he doesn't" she said looking down at her arm which started burning, she realized that her self-inflicted cuts were showing, then blinked, she thought she hid them, she looked up, and saw her brothers wand in his hand, he was muttering something. "Lang-lock" she said shoting a silencing spell on her brother, he glared at her. She put her wand away, and covered up her arms, hoping no one saw the self-inflicted marks on her arms.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Draco thought about it for awhile he was staring off into space not even paying attention. He started to write stuff down for his essay. He had wrote 20 words then got bored and left the essay to just sit. He would ask to get help from Granger or just simply ask a Ravenclaw.
Luna was bored of writting her essay but she knew exactly what to write so now she was pretty much done but she went and did more she did a five page essay. Then she stopped.
(Okay well I gotta go the shower is free :D)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

(Okay. XD)

Kirsten was glad no one noticed, she started writing her essay, her quill shooting across the page, after ten minutes she had three peices of parchment front and back done, she looked at it, and decided to write the rest later, she got lost in her thoughts, then felt as if she'd be sick, she remembered something she had been trying to forget, the reason her parents never wanted to see her, talk to her, or even think about her, she raised her hand, and asked if she could go to the bathroom, the teacher nodded, she left and as soon as she was out of ear shot, she cried, and flung herself into the bathroom, and cried.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!