Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

All I need are;
Ron
Harry
Draco

Ginny
Hermione
Luna (Taken)

If you want to add your own please feel free. I am using my own

Name: Kirsten
Magikal Side: Both
Blood: Pure
House: Slythrin
Relationship: single
Description: Young, blond hair that flows like a waterfall, (changes with mood), blue peircing eyes, skinny as a twig, long legs, likes to wear skinny pants a lot, and wears tight shirts.

For your own, fill in that info. I don't need a picture, just a description.

Kirsten ran forward towards the trees, her head low, she tried not to be late to class. But she was one minute late and she knew it. She nearly tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, she swore under her breath, and caught herself, but her books went flying and she picked them up and headed off to class, her hair turning a faint shade of pink for embarassment

(Just jump in I need a love interest for her)
Last edited by blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Name: Luna
Magikal Side: (what do you mean by this?)
Blood: Pure
House: Ravenclaw
Relationship: single
Description: Luna has blond hair that goes just past her shoulders. She normaly wears jeans and tee shirts. Her hair falls in waves. Her eyes are a misty light blue. Shes weighs about 134 pounds and her height is about 5'4".
(Is it okay if I jump in later?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

(Yes it is. And would you mind helping round up more people? I'd truly love that)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm

( I will try after I post something in another RP :D okay? )

Sorella
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:09 pm

(Alrighty then thanks XD
Well i'd love to get this going so could you try to get more people? Sorry to sound so demanding...)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm

(Are we going to just start? Or should we wait some more?)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm

(We should wait for one or two more then start...I cant post now I have to go to soccer practice in like 11 minutes so I dont have too much time so waiting for others would work...and maybe this should be a page where we collect all the players then you should make an OOC and an IC to keep things organized but hey thats just giving ya help you dont have to do it)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 pm

(I think I will. And okay works for me. Have fun at soccer, I love soccer, can't watch it, I have to play it. No one can stop me from playing when my friends are playing.)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm

( Hahaha I know you cant really sit still and watch you must play! I will be back on in an hour or so anyways :P I did this big soccer tournment with my grade and our grade beat all the other teams from other schools but then again we had two teams :P haha anyways I will be back on later :D)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 pm

(Okay sounds great XD )

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

(I'm back! I took longer then I thought because I had a shower when I got home then I fell asleep :P)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:22 pm

(Its okay, i've been busy too...man i'm gonna be sick...lucky charms, coke, toaster strudle, bacon chesse burger, rootbeers...)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm

(OMG I wish!! I love toaster strudles I never get them much anymore :P)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm

(Blueberry is the best! And now spicy doritos...)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 pm

( Lol I like strawberry ...I hate the spicy kind I burned my tounge from them :( I will double and play Draco if you want?)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:42 pm

(Ew strawberrys gross. Wow I love spicy stuff although my mom frowns upon me eating it...)
(Okay go a head)

Kirsten ran forward towards the trees, her head low, she tried not to be late to class. But she was one minute late and she knew it. She nearly tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, she swore under her breath, and caught herself, but her books went flying and she picked them up and headed off to class, her hair turning a faint shade of pink for embarassment

(the starter is above)

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm

(okay well first off the sheet for Draco will be up soon are simply later)
Luna was headed for the forest she was late but she didnt mind. It wasnt to hard to figure out what was going on in the class for her. Then she remembered that they had to share the class with the Slythrins this morning. Luna saw one of the Slytherin girls and smiled. Luna wasnt one to give hard glares unless she really wanted too. Luna just walked past the girl and onto the class.
(Sorry really crappy starter post :P)

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm

(Naw)

Kirsten looked up, and tucked her hair behind her ear, "hi Luna" she said in a sweet voice, she wasn't normaly mean, she was well liked. She stood and brushed herself off. "Wait up Lun" she said, she caught up, "hey Luna, can I talk to you for a sec?" she asked wanting to make amends with her, she knew most people feared Slytherins. "Well as you know Slytherins have a bad rep, but I hope that won't hinder a chance for a friendship between us" she said to Luna in a sweet voice.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorella on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:28 pm

(Hey have you read at least the first book or more for the Percy Jackson and the olympians? Because I really wanna do a Roleplay about it and I wanted someone to be GM with me so I was wondering if you had read the books)

Luna looked over at Kirsten. Kirsten was in her year but was a Slytherin. When she started to talk to Luna, Luna just watched her then said "I dont know...Slytherins normaly dont do well with other house teams but I guess i will think about it" Then Luna smiled a little at her and reshifted her books to rest on the other arm.

Sorella
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:32 pm

(I saw the movie sorry)

Kirsten nodded, she understood. "I understand, well take all the time you want" she said brushing her hair behind her ear. Her normaly blond hair turned a pinkish purple, her eyes stayed perfect blue. She smiled and started walking again. "Well hurry or we'll be late" she said.

blond_queen13
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!