Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Harry Potter; Need Canon Characters

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Harry Potter; Need Canon Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 am

We're not using Harry, Ron, nor Hermione. We're using (okay - Roleplaying - I didn't put Imperio on them) their children. As you can see from the family tree chart above, the heroes from the last wars all have children and all are going to Hogwarts. J.K Rowling didn't put much information on them, except for Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Draco's children (which can be found on the last book) so I have to made them up.

So far, there's these children:
  • James Sirius Potter
  • Albus Severus Potter
  • Lily Luna Potter*
  • Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
  • Rose Weasley
  • Hugo Weasley*
  • Fred Weasley
  • Roxanne Weasley
  • Molly Weasley
  • Lucy Weasley*
  • Victoire Weasley
  • Dominique Weasley
  • Louis Weasley
  • Lorcan Lovegood
  • Lysander Lovegood*

*Not yet attending Howarts and would not be played
bold Is already taken

My, there sure are many Weasleys, huh? Oh, and as for Lorcan and Lysander, I honestly don't know whose the father is (I don't recall any Rolf in the book, my apologies), so if anyone got any information on what their last name to be, I appreciate it.

Now, if you're interested in playing these characters, bear in mind that some had already been NPC's (did I mention we already start the IC? No? Well, I'm telling you now). There are a few new characters on the RP I created, but you'll learn who and which one are they if you jumped in soon enough. Also, I encouraged you to create your own OC, and recommending that they could be the children of the wizards on the original books (I'd love to see Cho's daughter).

For the characters' years:

First years (in which Sorting would be a must)
  • Albus Sirius Potter
  • Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
  • Rose Weasley
  • Molly Weasley
  • Louis Weasley
  • Lorcan Lovegood

These characters could be in Second or Third year - your choice:
  • Roxanne Weasley
  • Dominique Weasley

And these, are in Fifth (except for James, which could be in either Fourth or Fifth)
  • James Sirius Potter
  • Victoire Weasley
  • Fred Weasley

Victoire and Fred are Prefects by the way! :)

Here is the IC.

If you wish to play any of the characters mentioned above or made your own, please be sure to post how would you play them (No, I'm getting tired of character skeleton, so we're not using that) You can look up the rules on the IC and just jumped in! :)
Last edited by athiya10 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
How's life for Harry Potter's sons and the other heroes' children after the war? Join my RP! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

athiya10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter; Need Canon Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

I would like to create my own person and join. Here goes:
Name: Eliza (prounounced E-l-I-z-a) Black (and proud of it) (not Elizabeth!) (touchy about name)
Year: 1
Description: Unusally tall and skinny for her age, black hair that goes just the tips of her ears with sea blue streaks, wears jeans and lots of rings, very proud, Regulus Black's daughter, peace-maker between her two best friends Olivia Swan (mudblood and cousin) and Victoria McGonagall (pureblood), British accent, loves ocean, favorite color blue, green, and silver, leader type of person, bookworm, proud, if teased will get revenge(derectly or indeeecetly), Favorite class would be Potions and Defense against the dark arts (why not just dark arts?) (loves history of magic but don't tell anyone)
House: Slytherin
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Groups: Chaser on slytherin team 
Wand: Redwood 11 1/2 in heartstring of a dragon and a blood droplet
History: Her dad was dead long before she was born and he was and is her hero. Her mother died after she was born. So she was sent to live with Grandma Black. During the year before she went to hogwarts her grandmother was trying to tell her what house was going to be in, but died before she could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rebal2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Hmm... may I be Albus or James?

IchigoKulric
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Might I roleplay Victoire? Oh, and Victoire IS a girl, right?
Sincerely,
Haruka Tenou

Haruka Tenou
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 am

Haruka, owing to the fact that J.K. seems to have made only one character homosexual, and that's not Teddy Lupin, I'd say Victoire is a girl.
Anyway, I was wondering if I might snag Roxanne. I'd love to explore her as a character. :)

Oh, also, would you prefer me to read everything that's happened IC, or can you just give me a gist?
Open your eyes...then open them again...

Artqueen3429
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 am

Albus and James are already taken, I'm so sorry, Ichigo.

You can play Victoire, Haruka, just jump in when you want to post.

As for the IC, the plot is basically like this;
You know, when Tom Riddle Senior abandoned Merope and her unborn baby (a.k.a Voldemort), she went to marry another muggle, Cecilia, and - surprisingly - gain a wizard as a son. Terrified of him, he left Cecilia and the baby, which later be a normal wizard - that is, until his grandson, Orion Thomas Riddle, a seventh year at Hogwarts, learnt about Voldemort and attempted to reach power just as he did. How? By collecting the Deathly Hallows, off course.

Now, as for the Hallows - the Invisibility Cloak is surely inherited from Harry Potter to James; the Resurrection Stone somewhere in the Hogwarts' grounds, and as for the Elder Wand, Orion discovered something that's quite interesting to him. Turns out, the wand's power still work if it was used by the original master's descendant - that means he only needed to beat either Albus or James to gain it.

Right now, there's nothing in particular happening; just Riddle that made a Horcrux and put in on a first year, Jane, to possessed her and made her find out more about Albus.

We're on the start-of-term feast, by the way. Enjoy and please start posting when you're ready! :)

athiya10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am

Slytherins Rock!

rebal2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 am

Coolios. I might skip out though, I don't think the plot's for me. I have Elder Wand issues :)

Artqueen3429
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 am

It's quite alright, but thank you for taking interest, Artqueen! :)

Out of curiosity, what are your issues with the Elder Wand? Forgive me if I'm rude, but you can choose not to answer if you don't feel comfortable with it! :)

athiya10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Wait... Victoire is straight? :???: Dang... Ah well, happy roleplaying! I'll see if I can find somewhere more suited to my tastes.

Haruka Tenou
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

some of teh characters married people not in the book. Rolf Scalamander is their father.

My Charrie (also a make-up):
Name: Minerva "Min" Planet
Parents: Joshua Planet and Katie Bell
Year: 3
Quittich?: yes, Gryiffindor (people at goals)
Small Bio: Her mother was killed by Lucius Malfoy, an elder Death Eater. Since her father was a muggle, he sent her away after he found out she was a wizard. Draco Malfoy found her walking the streets of Diagon Alley, and took her in.
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!