Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Hate You... But I Love You (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: I Hate You... But I Love You (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:47 am

Sasha watched as he pulled away "No I didn't mean that.. I was just wondering if your actually ready to do this here" she said, giving him an apologetic smile. It was their first time and she didn't want it to end badly seeing as they were on a roof with just a chair. "Don't stop" she whispered before leaning in to give him another passionate kiss.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 am

Matt smiled, then he suddenly felt embarrassed as Sasha was right, it was their first time and on a roof on a chair wasn't right. He kissed Sasha back before getting up and carrying her into his room. "I love you, Sasha." Matt said to her, locking the room door behind them..........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 am

Sasha smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her into the room. "I love you too" she said, and watched as he closed the door behind him. She lay down on the bed, as he climbed in after her and they both took off each other's clothes...

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 am

Matt woke up with Sasha sleeping next to him. He smiled as he replayed what happened the other night. Matt kissed Sasha on her forehead and got up. He put on his jeans and went to the kitchen looking to see if there was anything to eat. He cooked some toast and omlete and went back up to see if Sasha was awake.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 am

Sasha stirred in her sleep, when she felt Matt kiss her. She heard noises from the other room causing her to wake up, she got dressed in the clothes from last night as she remembered what happened. As Matt walked in she smiled at him "Good night sleep?" she asked as she pulled her hair up in a pony-tail.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

Matt saw Sasha awake and replied to her, "Best night ever.". He gave her a kiss and steered her to the kitchen, "I cooked some breakfast, you must be hungry." he said, getting the seat for her. He saqt down and started eating. "I don't feel like going to school today. Even though I'm probably gonna get detention for it." he added, winking at her.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 am

Sasha laughed at his response, and kissed him back when he kissed her. Then followed him into the kitchen "I'm not that hungry.." she said, knowing what she needed right now was blood. If she wasn't so close to Matt, she would've been tempted to suck his blood though she built up enough character to stop her from doing so. She leaned on the edge of the counter watching him eat "You can't not go to school, as much as you don't want to" she said, then shook her head when he winked at her "I should get home" she said "Need to get ready for school" she smiled at him. Just as she was about to leave she remembered he didn't have his car. "You take my car, I'll walk..well more like run" she smirked before throwing him her keys. Those were the perks of being a vampire, to be able to run and walk fast.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:57 am

Matt caught the keys that Sasha threw to hhim and was confused by what she said about running then suddenly remembered the day he was surrounded by wolves. He shaked the thought away, "Sure you can run, if you know a way to get back to your car." He said, stuffing the omlete in his mouth. He got up and put the dishes in the sink, making a mental note to wash the dishes, next time. He gave Sasha a kiss and went up to get his shirt, when he got down he suddenly remembered something, "Anyway, even if you did know a way, school started three hours ago." Matt said putting his shirt on. Suddenly he cornered Sasha and sat her on the kitchen counter so that the were in level with each other. He pit his hands on the counter next to her and kissed her neck. He moved up to nibble her jaw when suddenly he put his hands on her hips and kissed her on the lips for a long time. When he pulled back he whispered to her, "What's the rush? School's boring anyway."

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Sasha laughed as he ate in matter of minutes. She was about to help with the dishes, when he began to kiss her. When he came back down she scowled at him "Why'd you wake me up so late then?" she asked as she leaned on the edge. Sasha didn't want her parents knowing that she missed a day, they had asked her to stay out of trouble and not to make any suspicious. She watched as he lead her to a corner then made her sit on the kitchen counter, she looked at him with a confused face then smiled as he began to intimate with her once again. As he kissed her, she kissed him back for a short while, then pulled away getting off the counter. "If my parents find out, we're dead" she said, with a smirk, then pushed him slightly out the way. It wasn't that she wanted to be at school, she was just worried if her parents came to know she spent the night away when they had told her to study for school as they wanted her to fit in.

Damon had just come out of his third class for the day, he was talking to a few of his friends that were in the same football team as him when one of them asked about Matt. It was then when it clicked to Damon, he hadn't seen Sasha in school unless she was becoming better at trying to avoid him. He sighed hoping Maya would return to school already so he could get Sasha to talk to him again and at least come back home so his parents would stop questioning him about Sasha.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 am

Matt sighed, he knew hat he had lost this argument, "Okat fine, I haveto get home anyway." he said,"Mom's throwing one of her business parties and she asked me to help with snacks and stuff." Matt gave a shudder at the thought, he hated helping in those parties as everyone treated him like a servant or a little tree year old. Matt sighed, "Go and... powder your nose or whatever it is that you girls do." he said smirking slightly, "We'll leave in a while." He gave Sasha a kiss before going back up to get his wallet.

Maya was getting out of third class when her art teacher stopped her, "It's good to see you are okay." she told Maya, "We didn't tell any of yur class mates as we thought that maybe you wanted to keep it to yourself. Anyway, ehat I wanted to tell you was that you still have a chance to try out for the contest as I told the judges that you were in an accident. They decided to wait for a few days but I need the permission letter from your parents by tomorrow or else it would be too late." Maya took what the teacher said in, "okay Ms.
Lembourough. I'll give it to you first thing in the morning." Maya replied, now she just had to get her parents to sign the letter "Oh yeah, I know that you are taking some painkillers as you're attending school early so you need to sign some forms in the nurse's office, I suggest
You do it now because the nurse won't vein for a few days." the teacher said to her. Maya went out of the class room and headed to the nurses office when she bumped into Damon.....

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 am

"Have fun" Sasha smiled at him. Just as she was about to get her bag, Matt started to make a sarcastic comment, she laughed at him "Really powder your nose? Couldn't think of anything better?" she replied then stuck her tongue out at his smirk "I'll be outside" she said, as he gave her a peck and left, Sasha grabbed her bag, and walked over to the car leaning on it, waiting for him to come.

Damon was on his way to his next class, when he felt someone bump into him. As he looked down, he noticed it was Maya. He backed off a bit "This the only way you could think of to get my attention?" he said then gave her a cold stare. It clicked to Damon then, that they were supposed to be acting as if they had sorted everything out till Sasha noticed and started speaking to them again. "Actually scratch that" he said then gave her a fake smile,trying to act as considerate as he could "How are you doing? With the injuries and stuff" he asked, not that he was genuinely interested.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 am

Matt was on his way to the car when he saw that he had ten missed calls from Sasha's parents. He found that weird as her parents didn't really approve of Matt, he was wondering why they called as he knew that it would be a big deal. He decided to tell Sasha when he thought that he felt like he was being watched, he quickly turned around then shrugged as if to say it was nothing. He reached the car and told Sasha, "How did you know the way?" he asked in bewilderment, "By the way, your parents called me! How did they even get my number?!" He told Sasha, confused.

Matt glared at Damon and was about to reply when he started his 'act', Maya suddenly remembered that they were supposed to act like friends. She figured that he remembered too so she said instead, "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." It took all she got to not say anything she would later regret. She gave him a fake smile, "I have to get going before the nurse's office close. Bye" she said to him.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 am

Sasha was leaning on the car checking through her phone, when she came across her parent's call. "What do you mean?" she said to him, as he asked how she knew the way "Its not that far, from that house" she said, then furrowed her eyebrows when he mentioned her parents "What?!? Dammit" she said back in the same amount of confusion. Then wondered over how her parents got Mark's number and why they were calling. Her mind wandered back to Damon, and she shook her head in disbelief. "Let me drive" she said, putting her hand out for the car keys.

Damon looked at Maya, and smirked as she replied reluctantly. He smiled back then gave a small wave as she walked away, and continued on to his next class.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 am

He knew how Sasha was used to driving really fast and he still wanted to live a few decades. Matt gave Sasha the car keys reluctantly and got into the car. He was still confused about everything. "What do you think your parents want anyway?" he asked Sasha.

Maya got out of the nurse's office and was heading to fourth period when the principle asked her to come to the front office as someone wanted to meet her. When Maya went into the office, she saw Sasha's parents sitting there. Whenever she saw them, it was a sight as they were both inhumanly pretty, she found it weird as they didn't have any flaws which come to think of it, neither did Sasha. She was confused with the fact that they were here and wanted to speak to her. "Hi. Is anything wrong" she asked them she was always nervous around them for some reason and tried to keep her emotions tucked away.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am

Sasha took the keys from Matt, still wondering over what her parents wanted she had told them she wanted some private time to focus on studying. Sasha glared hoping Damon had nothing to do with this. When Matt asked about it she just looked at him, then turned back "I don't know.. If I did I would've said by now" she said in cold tone. Sasha continued to drive all the way to school in high speed, even though she knew Matt didn't like it.

Damon was passing through the office, when he saw Maya he was about to turn away when he noticed two other people get up and shake her hand. Damon concentrated for a while longer, then noticed it was his parents he furrowed his eyebrows wondering what they were doing here. Instead of watching what was going on, he walked into the office without listening to the staff and stood next to Maya. "What are you guys doing here?" he said in a serious tone.
"We wanted to meet Maya, and ask about Sasha" his mother replied.
Damon smirked "Why her? She told you she needed to focus on work" he replied back, not wanting Maya to say anything wrong.
His father, growled for a second causing Damon to flinch though he knew his father liked getting his own way. "Son, leave us to do our work you should be in class now" he said with a intimadating stare.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm

(Sorry I didn't post for a long time, my computer broke down and I had to buy a new one. Don't know if it's a good thing or bad?) :(

Matt was surprised by Sasha's cold tone and wondered if she had gotten into a fight with her parents also. He could never stay in time with Sasha. He was confused by why Sasha reacted to the news like that. He hoped that he didn't do anything wrong by accident. He saw his house go by, "Hey, you just went by my house." He told Sasha.

Maya nearly jumped when Damon suddenly stood next to her, he had appeared out of no where. She listened in on their conversation and realized that Damon was scared of his father, she couldn't blame him, his father was scary. Maya was instantly worried when she realized that they didn't know where Sasha was, she hoped that she wasn't in any trouble or something. "Don't you know where's Sasha?" she asked them.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 am

(Right :S By the way check your messages! I think it's a good thing.. did you get the same laptop?)

Sasha glared back at Matt, as she put the car to a halt and turned the car around to go back to his house. As she stopped outside she unlocked the doors "Here's your house" she said in a serious tone, wanting to get to school and talk to Damon and confront her parent's about this. Sasha felt slightly upset wondering why Matt didn't understand what was going on with her.

Damon just shrugged at his father, about to say something when Maya interrupted. Damon looked at her with a cold stare knowing she would say something wrong. "Sasha's in school isn't she Maya?" he asked, trying to make sure his parents didn't doubt anything. Though his parents were looking at Maya slightly confused "Where is Sasha?" her mother asked.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 am

(Kk, I'll check my my messages.... I didn't get the laptop yet so I'm using the school's computer, don't worry it's allowed. Anyway, in January I'm getting a MacBook pro! From the school (a necessity). Can't wait!)

Matt wondered if he had said anything wrong, he hated it when Sasha got angry at him. "Okay then." he said to Sasha not wanting to make her more angry. As he got out of the car, he muttered "sorry".

Maya stared at Damon, getting the message that he wanted her to tell his parents that Sasha was still in school, "Sasha is in school somewhere." she replied to Sasha's mother. Maya knew that something was wrong and that's why Damon was getting worried.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Sasha didn't bother trying to comfort him, all she needed now was to find out what was going with her so called family. As Matt got out, and muttered an apology, she just shrugged and was about to continue to drive but she felt slightly guilty. Sasha turned back to face him "I'll call you later I promise" she said with a slight smile "& have fun at the party" she added on trying to be more girlfriend-ly.

Damon looked back at Maya as he finally got the message. His parents still seemed unconvinced "What do you mean somewhere?" her mother asked more curious. As Damon was about to make up a class she was in, his father interrupted "Why don't you call her here, or maybe we could just ask the office?" causing Damon to sigh. He turned to Maya wondering if she knew something to do.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black-Rose on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:08 am

Matt was just about to get out when he heard Sasha say something, "Yeah, okay." he said back to her with a smile. He closed the car door and walked up the front to his house.

"Oh, um I mean she went into math to um, get her notebooks." Maya said to Sasha's parents, hoping that would get them off Sasha's case. She heard the father's suggestion to call Sasha or to ask the office, she turned to Damon and saw that he was looking at her to say something. Maya quickly tried to think up of something to say. "You don't need to ask the office, Damon will call her to come here." She said to Sasha's parents, hoping that would be enough, she turned to Damon, "You will call her, right?" she said to him, in a fake friendly tone.

Black-Rose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!