Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I have no idea what to put here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

I have no idea what to put here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yanara on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:29 pm

hey there. As you can tell, I am Yanara. I was lead to this site by Nasha and decided to check it out a little bit. On another site, I am a Clan Leader who is preparing to go into our first battle. I hope to bring the same roleplaying passion and skills here and use them to the benefit of the site. I am a very random person so crazy things are bound to pop out of me at all times. Fair warning, so be prepeared.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yanara
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: I have no idea what to put here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:54 am

Randomness is almost a requirement to join so it an ability to enjoy good role play. Glad you joined us you are very welcome. If you have any questions contact any of the staff, and we will do our best to answer your questions or maybe some other random ones depending upon mood. Actually we tend to just answer what's asked.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:00 am

Just out of curiosity, what is the other site you're on? Welcome to Roleplay Gateway! If you're crazy... you'll fit in here perfectly! I can't wait to read some of your works!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyoshi on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:48 am

i feel we have a lot in common... i'm also new here, and overly random... -shiftyeyes- *steals Faith's avatar* >:D ... ... ... *gives it back* o_o...
"I've found the source of the ticking! its a Pipe Bomb!"

Kiyoshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:28 pm

o_o;

XD Welcome to Roleplay Gateway, Kiyoshi. Being random is awesome, like my avatar. ^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:56 pm

Hey there! I love your sig! ^^ Welcome to the board! I hope that I will get a chance to rp with you sometime in the near future! Have fun ok! ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.