havoc

havoc

a part of “havoc”, a fictional universe by crybaby.

An unlikely group of seniors suddenly find themselves in the middle of an all out supernatural war in their quiet town of Beaumont Hills.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “havoc”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: havoc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:43 pm

I LOVE Teen Wolf! If you haven't found anyone for the role of the kanima, I'm super interested.
Thomas 'Tommy' Jackson |Maxence Danet-Fauvel |#153d88
Never in one place for too long, Tommy has in been in and out of foster care for as long as he can remember. With no memories before the age of seven, Tommy doesn't know who he is or where he comes from. He's been in Beaumont Hills for a few weeks, drawn to the town when asked where he wanted to live. His kanima side is currently under his control, but who knows what secrets Beaumont Hills will bring up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 2 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 pm

You are reserved! We now how just the human role left.

As for everyone else, I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST POST TOMORROW to keep things moving. I will respond to relations tomorrow as well. Is everyone alright with me starting them off at their fall homecoming dance? I thought it would present a perfect opportunity to set things into motion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybaby
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Oh, shoot - I haven't gotten to relationships yet. Sorry! I've been super busy with midterms this week and last. If anyone wants to form any kind of relationship - romantic, adversarial, platonic, or otherwise - please do PM me! I am open to all kinds and I should be able to PM back after this round of midterms tonight.

Also, yes - fine with a homecoming dance. :)
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:33 pm

That'd be totally fine for a start off point!! I look forward to it! And sorry for my inactivity, work has. een crazy these past few weeks. I thankfully have an early day tomorrow so I should be active to answer anyone's messages on relationships, etc.

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Okay everyone, I have the first post completed (as a collaborative post with Zodial). I'm super excited to see where this goes! I know Lawful is almost done with Tommy so I'm going to postpone and put it up tomorrow night so they have a little more time to finish!

Also I have someone interested in the last human role as well, so they should be placing a reservation soon. Hope everyone is having a great week.

cry

crybaby
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to start and excited to see everyone's characters finished!! ^-^

I thankfully have this weekend off from work so I most certiantly will have time to post, if otherwise I'll notify you in the Discord server

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:27 pm

The discord link is expired. Can we get a new one? Likewise, I can just be added as Mombie#0261.

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:56 am

Okay so better late than never, my rebellious druid is finished! Meet Brook, I'm going to be sending out relationship PMs as well, so look forward to those.

Chompers
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Love him Chompers! ^^

Also Dreamwaker here is another https://discord.gg/RJ2ABk link. Sorry about the other one expiring!! First post is up for everyone, I thought a little bit of intro before jumping into the chaos would be much needed haha!

crybaby
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:45 pm

@ Crybaby I was working on my relationships underneath my profile, so I have a bunch of gifs the size you'd like if you wanted to use them to update the front page without having to resize. I already did the resizing myself.

Just a note! Everyone's writing is amazing thus far and I am looking forward to reading the rest!

mombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:50 pm

I agree, Dreamwaker! Everyone's posts so far are amazing and this is going to be so much fun! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Hello everyone! I finally finished Thomas and I will be sending out relations soon. Please go check out Thomas.

@crybaby, I tried to use the discord link and it said it expired.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 2 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Woo! Looking forward to seeing you jump in.

Here is a new invite: https://discord.gg/HMNeWF

mombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi, just popping in to say hello in the OOC! I am taking the last role the human: Peter Simmons. He is all finished and I will be sending out pms soon!

violeta
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Oh heeyyy, Violeta! Fancy seeing you here. :P

Can't wait to see him!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:52 pm

I'm feeling pretty terrible that my character is probably going to be the most hated gal in school soon. xD Aaah, drama.

Edit: I have also updated the relationship coding, so it should include Peter. :)

mombie
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!